Dear Dad's plan

Love me again, Don't leave me again

A/N: Sorry for Chapter 7 >_< I didn't even write ...=_= idek how to write one. that chapter mainly says that they did..that. cos erm...spoiler:so that i don hav to explain abt it in the future. this ish chapter 8 guys! thanks for reading!


Chapter 8:Dear Dad’s plan

Kris had sent you home, and went back to his house unwillingly. He don’t want to face his father. As he stepped into the house, the two security guards quickly grabbed Kris and lead him to his father’s room, where they forcefully made him stand right behind his father’s chair before he could even take a shower, or say a word.

His father was sitting at the chair, looking at the scenery outside of the large glass transparent window.

“So...my dear son...Did you or did you not break up with her?”

Kris gulped.”Y-yes, Dad.”

Suddenly, Mr Wu took out recorder and played it.“It’s ok…at least you still came back to me, though I am still a bit hurt. You were staring at me with those cold glares…Do you know how I felt? Out of all my nightmares, that’s the worst. It was as if you have stopped caring and loving me…And if I knew we are getting back together, I won’t be crying for the whole night.Now I can’t even cry cos I have no more tears.”

Kris’ eyes widened.”Mind explaining this then?”

“Dad, why are you so against her anyway? I love her. Don’t you used to say that as long as I am happy, you would be happy as well? I am ,in fact, very very happy with her.” Mr Wu clenched his fists. “What is not likable about her?! She got good grades, in fact the best in the whole school, she is not those arrogant types, not rude, not two-faced-”

“Stop talking. She is poor. Get the fact in your mind son. When you grow up, you have a company to inherit. It is no longer the time for you to play around. We have to strengthen our company’s foundation.”

“Why the do we even need money Dad! We had enough to survive. Even a lot more than enough. What is the actual use of having so much money!”

“You are still so immature.Do as i say and break up with her. I can always make her suffer. You know that don’t you?”

“No. I won’t break up with her. I have already felt how it feels to be without her. I won’t let her go another time. If i sound rude, I am sorry but Dad, please don’t touch her, not even a strand of her hair. You don’t know what I can do as well.”

Kris said before going up to his room. “well, that was quite an experience….”


 

 

Meanwhile, Sehun was still shocked. You moved around the house and all he does all day was stare at you like a creep. Just that Chanyeol is creepier.

“Sehun oppa, could you seriously stop staring at me like that?”

“Yah...Did you guys rly rly rly did…?”

“whateverrrrr.”

You quickly ran to your room. You had just finished bathing when you received a text.

“You got one final week to spend with my son. Enjoy it as much as possible. After that week, you must go to America and stay there. Forever. Money will be provided and will be sent to your account every month. Don’t try to contact Kris or any of his friends, including your brother. An accident will happen to make it seem as if you are dead. Do not try anything funny or tell anyone about this. You know that i hae eyes everywhere. Do not think I won’t dare to hurt my own son.”

 


A/N: GET YOUR POPCORN READY FOR FLUFF FOR ARD 5 CHAPTERS THEN GET READY YOUR TISSUES. 

p.s can someone make me a nicer poster? :3 like those super angst types. thanks so much! x_x XOXO