His story: The breakup

Love me again, Don't leave me again

His story: the break-up

My hands were sweating. I don’t know what to do. Should I send her the message to Shiri or not? I have no idea. I was not ready yet. Not ready to tell her the real reason, not ready to face her. But I have to do this….scratch that. I must do that. I can’t let her fall into any harm. I quickly sent her the message.

I turned around to prepare myself. She can’t see me in this broken state.

“Kris ge!”

As her melodious voice filled my ears, I wanted to turn around and smile at her so bad or hug her tight, or give her a peck on her lips, but I couldn’t. I can’t. In a few minutes, she would no longer be mine…

I turned around. Her face’s bright smile disappeared and flashed a slight face of confusion and …disappointment? Just when I was about to get to the main point and walk away, she placed her hand on my forehead. “Kris ge, are you sick?” oh my god. Shiri…please…stop making this harder for me. Please stop showering me with your care and concerns. If you continue doing this, how am I suppose to tell you that 3 words which I hate so much? Once I got together with you, I vowed to myself that I would never ever in my life would I allow either of us to say it….but look what I am going to do now?

“You seem a bit weir-“ I quickly grabbed her hand and pushed it away, before staring coldly into her eyes. I need to show her that I have no more feelings for her. “Stop.”

Shiri looked shocked. I placed my hands in my pockets and put on that usual smirk. “Let’s break up.”I’m sorry, Shiri, but this is the only way

Please respond faster….stop standing there with that expression for so long…hit me if you want, slap me, shout, yell, do anything other than staring at me….please…if you continue I don’t think I can continue to act anymore…please….

I saw tears in her eyes. But she bit her lips and prevented the tears. How I wish to envelope her in a hug, or at least wipe her tears away….please…Don’t cry in front of me. She clenched her fist, and she asked, “…why?”

I rolled my eyes, pretending not to be interested in her anymore. Still with my hands in her pocket, I leaned forward and whispered next to her ears. “Because it was just a dare. A dare to see if i can break the ice princess's wall and make her fall for me, and i did."

Then I gave her a smile. Her hands were trembling. I could tell she is angry. She slapped me on my right cheek. Hard. I’m sorry…I deserved it anyway. I looked at her again. Her tears were flowing down her cheeks. “You’re a bastard. I should have known.” She said with so much hurt inside her voice before running away. I’m sorry Shiri

As she was running away, I wanted to chase her. To hug her tight and comfort her. I’m so sorry Shiri. For making you cry. For hurting you. For saying those hateful words. For everything.

“Sir, please enter the car. Your father is expecting you.”

Mr Kim, the forever loyal servant of my dad said. I sat on the car and rid back home. As I was going home, rain started pouring. Soon, I reached home. “Son, come and have a talk with me.”

“Father, please. Not today.” I said tiredly, and went up to my room. I don’t even want to call him ‘father’ anymore as I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Outside of the window, it was still raining heavily. Is there someone who is holding an umbrella for you?

You appeared in my dream last night again
And you made me cry so sadly
When I opened my eyes, I see a spot on my pillow
That is stained with tears

I saw Shiri in my dreams. First, it was all those fun moment. From our first encounter to our dates. She was always smiling. Beside me. When I was hers and she was mine. Then, suddenly, she slapped me and with tears flowing down,she said “ You’re a bastard. I should have known.” I tried as hard as I could to chase her, but it was as if my feet were rooted to the ground. I can’t chase her. I could not chase her. Soon, she was hit by a car. I shouted “NOO!” in my dream, but I couldn’t run to her. Tears were flowing out of my eyes, as the driver of the car stepped out and immediately, my hands turned into a fist. The driver turned and smirked at me. Just like that, I woke up from my dream, when I felt my pillow wet. Guess I was really crying. I smiled bitterly to myself.

Are you well?
You’re not sick anywhere, right?
Because of my worries, I can’t fall asleep peacefully for a single night
Do you know about my heart like this?

Are you well? Did someone got you out of the rain? Did someone held for you an umbrella? Did you get caught in the rain? Are you sick? I recalled myself not being able to fall asleep, with those worries in my mind, till I have to take a sleeping pill.

Wait just a little bit more
Until I go back to your side
If you miss me too much and it’s too hard
Come to me secretly
And lean on my shoulder for a moment

Shiri…Just wait for me. One day I will come back. One day, I will be back by your side and say ‘I love you’ over and over again. Just wait for me. Even if it caused both you and me to suffer…please…wait. I miss you so much already. How am I going to survive without you? I can’t drag you into my mess. You will suffer more if you know the truth. Please…Just wait a little bit more for me.

The day you left me
Your birthday – I can’t forget these days
When those un-erasable days come
I float up a hidden picture of you in the corner of my heart

I turned my head to see a picture frame on the small table beside my bed. I smiled at the memory. It was a picture of Shiri, Sehun, and I. During their birthday party. I still remember clearly. She was born on 11 april. Her parents gave birth to both Sehun and Shiri around the same day as they wanted to have a joint birthday party. It would make things more easier and more memorable for both of them, with the siblings side by side. Shiri on 11 april and Sehun on 12 april. I remembered how I got for her a necklace which she really liked. It was a simple necklace. She doesn’t like jewellery and shiny diamonds. It was just a necklace with a black string and a pretty charm.

If only I can see you just one time
Then my tears would stop
I won’t cry

I love you, only you
Some day, I will see you again
I love you, I’ll cherish you forever
Even if you long for me
Wait for me just a little bit more

I’m sorry I could not protect you

In the end, all I could say is that…I’m sorry. I’m sorry. For everything. Someday you will be in my arms again. Someday we would be sharing laughter and joy again. Because I still love you. Please Shiri….don’t cry anymore for me…don’t…someday I will protect you again. Someday I will hold the umbrella when it’s raining again…Someday I would celebrate your birthday together with you again…Someday…Just wait for me…


Hi guys! ^^ thanks so much for your support! TT___TT i was so shocked.

Here's the second chapter. hopes you like it. ;D

i got good news and bad news for you. TT^TT

bad news is...

-->i might not be able to update this soon. maybe ard 3-4 days later? end of years exams are coming...so updates will be more rare....I'M SORRY TT___TT /getbricked/ /getwushukickedbytao/ 

good news is...

--> we r getting a poster! ^o^|||hehe...

comment please. I LOVE YOU GUYS. YOU GUYS DON COMMENT "UPDATE SOON" BUT COMMENT ABT THE FIC. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. MUACKS~