Her story: explaining to the gang

Love me again, Don't leave me again
HEY GUYS. STAY TUNED. ITS DOUBLE UPDATEEEE
 
Her story: explaining to the gang
 
“Wait, are Kris and you like over…? Cos I think I saw him kissing some random bishes just now…”
 
You flinched at the topic, but you quickly fake smiled. “Yeah, we’re over. I realized what I have been feeling for him was just the feelings for a friend. Guess I didn’t really like him in that way. Turns out he feels the same as well. Right, Krease?”
 
You hoped he would say no, and that all the break up stuff was just a nightmare. You hoped deep inside your heart that he would say no, but that never happened. 
 
“Y-yeah.” He said, not daring to make eye contact with me before looking away.
 
“Then explain your black and puffy eyes.” Chanyeol challenged.
 
“I was catching up on the drama Yonghwa was in. You know…heartstrings. It was so sad you know. That’s the first drama that made me cry so much.”
 
Suddenly, Baekhyun came over and hugged you as both of you faked sob for the drama. Soon, the bell rang as all of you separated ways to go to your classes. First class happened to be Chinese, where you were seat partners with Kris.  This was going to be awkward. As the teacher crap talks about Chinese, you were thinking about the guy beside of you. He likes me, and still likes me, we were in a relationship, but he break up with me, and still likes me, but got reasons for breaking up with me….WHATTTTT?
 
You pulled your hair in misery as your head hurts from all the thinking. You smiled a little, at the thought that he still loves you, but you still could not believe Tao's words. He could be making up a white lie so that you won't be so sad.
 
“Shiri…Why did you say that just now?”
 
“To save us from the awkwardness, and to save you from being beaten by them.”
 
“thanks…and sorry for yesterday. Glad to know that you are still my friend."
 
He said while turning away, but you saw a glint of sadness and hurt in his eyes. You just shook it off as part of your imagination before thinking about the complicated matter again.First, he played with your feelings, and now he is friendzoning you still in a cold voice as if the relationship never happened. You felt your tears threatening to drip. You quickly whipped it away, pretending as if you are rubbing your eyes, before looking out of the window when the lesson started.