Her story: explaination for break up

Love me again, Don't leave me again
"Kris, Shiri, Stand up and read out the script that you both selected a few days ago.”
Guys looked at Kris with envy, while girls glared at you, but you could care less. However, the thing is…the script…it’s about breaking up. Tears have started making way to your eyes.
 
A/N: you don have to care abt the chinese characters. They are just basically how Kris broke up with you in the firdt chapter.
 
“我们分手吧。”(let's break up.)
 
You clenched your fists as the plot was similar to the one that happened to you. As you clenched your fist, you looked at kris with eyes full of hurt. "......为什么?"(...why?)
 
Kris rolled his eyes and smirked before leaning to whisper next to your ear. "因为我不喜欢你,我只是在用你来玩你的感情而已。"(cos i don like you and i was only playing around with your feelings.)
 
He then smiled. You could feel anger rising in you again.You slapped him hard, allowing the tears to trickle but you don't care. You were known to be the one who don’t cry easily but you don’t care anymore. This scene that both of you had to act out just brings back all the hurt."我应该知道你是这种人来的,我应该知道你这种人是不守信用的。” (i should know that you are this type of person. I should know that you won't keep promises.)
 
You were about to sit down but you quickly whispered something into Kris’s ear. “但我知道你还是爱我的。”(BUT i know that you still love me.)
 
He looked at you in shock, but soon, a smile replaced it, as if the break-up never happened at all, and he quickly took out his notebook and write something before passing it to you. “Sorry for breaking my promise about leaving you…I will tell you my reason later. And I got the message from Tao. I’m sorry if I hurt you…He gave me a punch as well for making you cry…I’m sorry you have to stand in the rain yesterday..I'm sorry for not sheltering you from the rain. And the girl… I wasn’t really kissing her. She’s my cousin.. I just asked for her help. Meet me later?”
I quickly read it as I laughed at some parts. I quickly smiled at him and nodded. He smiled as well, as both of you held hands under the table.
 
Little did you knew that it was the not the end of times when you have to feel hurt.
 
When the lunch break starts, you quickly went up to the rooftop to find Kris, like any other normal days. To you, it was as if the break up never happened. You opened the door and went to the rooftop to find no one there.
 
“Guess who is this.”
 
“Angry bird!”
 
“Yah!Stop calling me an angry bird.”
 
Suddenly, he hugged you tight from the back. “I’m sorry…”soon, you felt your uniform getting wet. Kris is crying? You immediately turned around and hugged him as well. “It’s ok…at least you still came back to me, though I am still a bit hurt. You were staring at me with those cold glares…Do you know how I felt? Out of all my nightmares, that’s the worst. It was as if you have stopped caring and loving me…And if I knew we are getting back together, I won’t be crying for the whole night.Now I can’t even cry cos I have no more tears.” I joked a bit, trying to lighten the mood.
 
Kris then let go, but held my hand as he sat on the floor, against the wall, before placing you in between his legs while hugging you tightly from the back.
 
“Shiri-ah…I’m not going to make up excuses or what for what I did yesterday night. I had already planned out everything, starting from the breakup to what I am going to explain to the guys,but you just have to ruin it. You know that I still love you and you still love me…but the thing is…my dad…he’s not approving of our relationship…and you know he got all the power in the world right? Before yesterday night, he have already told me to break up with you, or else he will take action. Once he order for someone to harm you, I won’t know how to live. What if it is worse than harming? What if he asked someone to kill you? How would I live? That’s why yesterday I had to break up with you. So technically, I am not supposed to be hugging you now either. I will try convincing him to approve of you…but he’s not listening. But I don’t want to convince too much either. What if he got irritated and send someone to harm you? I can’t afford to harm you. At least if we are apart, you would still be safe……”
 
“But I don’t want to be safe. What’s worthy of being safe when it means being away from the person you love? What’s worthy of being safe when you would just be crying night after night due to the pain you feel?What's worthy of living if its meant to be separated from your loved ones?” You looked at himwith tears.
 
“No. Shiri! Don’t. Don’t you get it? If you get hurt I don’t know what I will do…” Kris exclaimed, before pulling you into his chest.
 
“Don’t worry Kris. I’ll be fine. If I get hurt, Sehun will personally go find your dad and who knows what he will do and maybe with his luhan as sidekick and of course Tao Tao will be there to support and beat the crap out of him…oh. And Kris? Did you get the break up scenario from the script? Why does it sounds familiar?” You turned your head and asked Kris with one of your eyebrows twitching upwards.
 
“Errrr….hehe.” He said before stealing a kiss from your lips.
 
3rd person pov:
 
While the two were enjoying thier time, a person was behind the wall, listening to all their conversation.
 
"Boss, they are back together."
 
"Prepare plan A. That ungrateful bastard...trying to lead him onto the right road, but still choose the wrong one..."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

A/N: I DIED IMAGINING THIS. XDXD