Day #1 part 2

Love me again, Don't leave me again

You woke up to find Kris hugging you tightly, and sleeping soundly.

You looked at the clock. It was 11am. Kris had came to your house at 7 freakin AM to wake you up. You turned and looked at Kris again. He looked so cute. Quietly, you took your phone and snapped a picture of him. You are gonna miss him, a lot. You continued admiring his features. His eyebrows that always seemed as if he is pissed, his beautiful eyes, his nose, and his plump lips. How could i live without you Kris? you thought.

You are gonna miss his features...

you are gonna miss his warm embraces...

you are gonna miss him.

You hugged back, you are going to miss him anyway. Might as well spend all day with him.

"Yahhhh~~ Wake up~~we are gonna be late for the date~"

Kris whined as he pulled you out of the bed. You woke up in a messy head,with bed hair sticking out everywhere.Kris quickly grabbed his phone and took a pic of you. You immediately woke up.

"Yah!"

You shouted as you started chasing him around the room.


"Kris, so where are we going?"

He pretended as if he don't have hear anything and continued walking forward. You sighed.He could be so childish.

"Yifan OPPA~ where are we going?"

He suddenly turned back to you with a flustered face. You smirked as you ran towards him and grabbed his arm.

"Yifan oppaa~~"

His face and ears got redder.

"YiFan oppaaaa. Fanfan oppaaaa."

He covered his face with his hands.

"Could you stop that? >_<"

"Tell me where we are going first."

"That's for me to know and for you to find out."

He pulled you towards his motorcycle, and placed your helmet for you and both of you happily drove away. He had said before to you that only the one he love most could sit on his motorcycle, which of course was you. You blushed at the memory. Suddenly, tears are welling up in your eyes. Kris turned around, to see your eyes filled with tears. He quickly parked to one side, and lifted your helmet and asked.

"Yah! Shiri yah! Why are you crying? Stop crying pleaseee. Hmm? I will treat you to ice cream. Just stop crying."

However you could not stop crying. The thought of him leaving you was so sad. Before, when he broke up with you, you weren't this broken. But this...you know that he loves you, and you love him, but you can't be with him. Other people's lives or their situation are only the same as yours when one of the couple is sick or have cancer. But this...it was just way too cruel. Till now, your life was cruel. Being orphans at a young age, finally found your soulmate, yet you have to leave him. Why was fate so cruel? And the most is...you would never be able to see Kris again...

Kris hugged you tightly, as you hugged him back grasping his shirt, and wetting his shirt with your tears.

"I know there is something wrong with you since this morning. Ever since this morning you were acting weird. Now..." He stopped hugging you and wiped your tears away. "Mind telling me what happened?"

You wanted to spill everything to him but then his dad...he have a way to listen to what you were saying.

"I-I just got something in my eyes." You smiled, as you tried to make it seem real.

" And the morning...ITS YOUR FAULT FOR WAKING UP SO EARLY."

"oww. Woman! Your voice is so loud!" Kris winced.

Then Kris landed a kiss on your cheek before asking you to get on his motorcycle again and drive away. You both reached a river where both of you bought some snacks and spent your entire day there. Talking about past memories and stuff. It was nice, no, nice is not the correct word, it felt...precious. Of course as he promised, he also bought for you some ice creams as well, but most ended up on his face as you joked and played around with him.

"Shiri-ahh~~ where should we go tomorrow?"

" Let's go out with EXO. I want to go to lotte world~can we?"

He ruffled your hair as he nodded ands miled sweetly at you.


ANGST + FLUFF = MORE ANGST. TT^TT I CANT DO THIS. TT^TT JUST IMAGINING IS SO SAD. Maybe i should be a movie director or script writer in the future...hmm... Interesting...LOL.JK.

COMMENT PLEASE.CI MISS YOUR COMMENTS SO MUCH!TT^TT don make me be like other authors where they say like, at least 10 comments for an update. I MISS YOUR COMMENTS. TT^TT PLEASE COMMENT GUYS. /CRYING KRIS RIVER/ imagine Kris derp face floating on water. XD

AND KRIS WITH A MOTORCYCLE...IMAGINE...*NOSEBLEED* SO HOT.