Her story: getting over the break up

Love me again, Don't leave me again

Her story: getting over the break-up

You held the cup in your hand tighter as time passed as you tell Sehun your story, finally not being able to control your tears. Sehun pulled you in a hug, while comforting you. Sehun could not believe his hyung who respected so much, would do something like that. He always have thought if he can choose the right one for you, it would be Kris. Kris suits you the best. Even if you liked his Luhan hyung, he would still object. Yes, even if it is his Luhan hyung.

He knew the part where Kris said that he was playing with Shiri’s feelings was not real. The dare was real, it was going on between EXO M, but Kris, after making himself fall for you instead, have already told EXO M that he seriously and does like you, and don’t intend to let you go at all. EXO M have kept quiet about all these, none of the K members knew…but what could you do when Luhan practically tells everything in life to Sehun? He knew from the looks and the glances that Kris look or peek at you during lunch break or hangout, Sehun know Kris really liked you. There ought to have some explanation behind this.

Sehun had all these thoughts kept inside his head before comforting you till you fell asleep. He quickly pecked on your forehead, wishing you good night, before taking his jacket and running off to Kris’ mansion.

“No…Kris…please…don’t…NO!” You woke up in the middle of the night, all covered in beads of sweat, while your face was wet. You touched your face. I actually cried during the dream…

You sit on your bed as you wrapped your hands around your knees.It was all dark outside and inside, you could not see anything at all, it was as if you are blind.The whole night, you spent your day rolling on the bed, trying to fall asleep, but tears keep finding ways back onto your face as the break-up always flashed across your mind.

The next day, it was obvious that you would have these big eye bags, as you dragged yourself to the kitchen for a glass of milk, where Sehun have placed a note there. “Hey! Feeling better? ;) Sorry I can’t send you to school. TT_TT got student council stuff today.=_= Anyway, I have asked Luhan hyung to pick you up.^^”

You smiled a bit. Sehun was never the ice prince in front of his friends----the 11 annoying monkeys, though you slightly flinched at the thought of Kris, and of course you.  You shook your head, trying to clear your mind. “It’s ok Shiri! MAKE SURE HE REGRET HIS DECISION!” You told yourself, when a loud beep was heard outside your house. You quickly drank up the glass of milk in one shot before rushing to take your bag and went to Luhan’s car.

“Yo Shi-WOW. What happened to your eyes? Your eyebags are worse than that panda’s!”

You glared at him.He surrendered.

“OK OK!”

It was quiet between you two, before he started talking again.

“Erm…I heard what happened between you and erm…him.”

You rolled your eyes. Sehun practically tells everything to Luhan as well.

“Are both Sehun and you like dating…? It’s a bit creepy on how you know what he knows and how he knows what you know. And you don’t have to worry. I’m fine.”Not.

Finally, both of you reached school. You walked to the canteen as school was yet to start, to your usual table where you hang out with EXO. You don’t really have any other friends than this bunch anyway. The first person you saw at the table was none other than Kris. All your determination and all of yourself motivation disappeared as you saw him kissing a girl on her cheeks. Kris then turned towards your direction, and smirked at your face. You were more heart broken than ever, as tears in your eyes threatened to escape. You quickly rushed up the stairs, and went up to the rooftop before letting your tears flow. You clutched in pain as you squatted down, trying to lessen the pain. Your heart…it hurts. You wanted to hate him, hate him for doing this to you, hate him for making you feel as if you are the only girl in his world, hate him for breaking up with you, hate him for playing with you, hate him for breaking his promise. He had promised to you that he would never leave you, and will forever love you. You could not bring yourself to hate him…for the fact that you were still in love with him.

Why are you still in love with a guy like this? Why are you still crying for him? Why can’t you bring yourself to hate him? All these questions are running across your head, when you heard the door open. You immediately wiped your tears, and composed yourself before looking at the person who came in. It was Tao, Kris’ best friend.

Tao glanced at you as he soon realized that your eyes were all puffy.

“Stop crying…It’s not what you think it is…”

“Huh? What do you mean by that?”

He sighed, hesitating whether he should tell you or not.

“Tao, I know that you know something that I don’t know. What is it?”

“I can’t tell you because I made a promise to him…but Shiri…” His eyes were filled with sincerity.” Trust me when I say he still likes you…”

What? Kris still like me? If he like me, won’t he know that staying by my side is the best? Won’t he know that him, now, kissing random s are hurting me? Not a bit…but a lot.

“Then Tao, help me pass a message to him, telling him that if he still likes me, I don’t like his way of showing his affection for me by kissing random girls. At all.”

“But he got his reason for that!” Tao blurted out before he covered his mouth with his hands before rushing out, feeling guilty as he just spilled something important. Reason?  What reason? You have already stopped crying and your heart doesn’t seem to be in so much pain anymore, as a spark of hope has been fired inside of you. It was as if the words that Tao said as like a magical cure that cured you.

You quickly went back to the table, but that time, all the 12 monkeys were already there. “Wassup guys!”

“Hii!”

“Hello!”

Greetings started coming in your way, as you took a seat between Kai and Lay. “Omg. Shiri! What happened to your eyes? Did you cry? Who made you cry? We shall go punch the crap out of him.”

Roars of agreement chorused out the canteen except Kris, Tao, and Hunhan, as you laughed. “Thanks guys, but you might want to reconsider punching the crap out of this guy. You won’t like it if he’s angry.”

You saw Kris had this questioning look as you made eye contact with him. You just smiled at him…though it still hurts a bit…


HEHEHE. updateeeee. hope you guys like it. comment please! Can any kind soul gift or lend me thier karma points? i want to advertise this story on Kris' birthday. >< but there is this person that keeps auto-bid and keeps beating me. TT_TT or you can for e.g give me like quantity x karma points and when i accumulate x karma points after that, i will return it to u asap! :) 

if you like the poster, comment a 'thumbs up'. XDXD

P.S NEXT CHAPTER CONTAINS LOTS OF FLUFF. U MIGHT DIE OF DIABETES.