All A Game

What I'd Do To Have You!

~Dec, 23

"Hunnie-ah, get that one on the top shelf!" My sister Tiffany told me. 

I did what I was told and reached up to the top shelf. I grabbed the item successfully and handed it over to my Noona. 

"Thank you." 

I was doing last minute Christmas shopping with my family at the mall. Somehow, everyone split up to get their gifts for everyone else and I ended up staying with Tiff. 
That didn't last very long though. 

Throughout the shopping, I was very surprised by what I saw. 

'Perfect timing!' I smirked.

~Present~

For those of you wandering, I'm pretty sure you know what, or more like whom, I am talking about. 

If you don't, although it's pretty obvious, It's the kid whom I fell for since last year, Jungkook.

~Dec, 23~

He was walking around the store, probably late christmas shopping as well, and he hasn't noticed me yet. I'm not sure if I it's luck or merely a coincidence, but atleast I got my chance. 

"Hey Tiff, I'll be right back!" 

"Where are you going?" She raised her brow in suspicion. 

"I'm... going to get a present for a friend" I lied quickly and after a few more questions, I was off.

While being interrogated by my sister, I somehow lost track of where Jungkook was and ended up searching for the boy. 

I examined the whole store, which was half the size of a super market, and I almost gave up. 

"Thank you for shopping, please come again." 

"Thank you!" I heard a familiar voice.

I saw Jungkook take his bags from the cashier and walk out of the door.

I quickly followed after him, secretly, and he lead us into a part of the mall where there were not as much people. 

'He makes it too easy sometimes!'

I decided now was the time. 

"Jungkook!" I shouted loud enough for the him to hear. The said boy stopped in his tracks suddenly without so much as glancing back. His body seemed to stiffen.

"Hey!" Jungkook began to walk away again, his steps quicker than before, and I did as well struggling to catch up to him.

The said boy still ignored my call completely and continued walking. I quickened my pace as I tried to get nearer to him. 

When I was close enough, I grabbed his wrist causing him to turn around with an angry glare that I have never seen him use before. 

"What?" He asked irritated. Somehow, he still managed to look cute, even when he's stabbing me in his mind.

"Wow you actually stopped..." Truthfully, I was amazed he even let me touch him. 

"What the f-" 

"Look, are you free friday?" I cut him off from finishing his vulgar sentence. 

"No!"

"Good!" 

"Alright, Later!" He tried walking off again but I firmed my grip on him. 

"Wait! Go out with me friday!" I said loudly, some other people in this area of the mall began to stare. 

"What? No!" Although confused at first, he flatly denied.

"It wasn't really a question!"

"Really now?" His sarcasm showed his irritation well. 
"I know!"

"Then go with me!" I demanded.

"No!" 

"You do know I'm not gonna take 'no' for an answer right?" 

"What the... J-just don't talk!" 

"You should also know I'm just gonna keep bothering you!" 

"Let go, !" He tried to shake off my wrist.

"Not until you go with me!" 

"I have a boyfriend!" 

"And?" I was waiting for his reply. 

"And I'm not going!" 

"If you have a boyfriend, why do you always stare at me at school then, huh?" He blushed furiously as I questioned him about the past few weeks.

"Ugh! I just want to-" 

"Want to what?" 

"I just want to hit you!" 

"Why?" 

"Because..... I-I just want to!" He paused for a bit before answering.

"Then do it!" I let go of his wrist and bent down so he had a good view of my face. I turned to one side as if inviting him to actually punch me. I could see him clench his fist, but the punch never came. 

"I'm waiting!"  

Jungkook groaned dramatically and stormed off to the outside of the mall. 

I chuckled to myself at his retreating figure. 

'Even when he's angry he's extremely adorable!' 

I sighed having know that one of my chances slipped right through my fingers. Oh well, I'll have more chances at school anyways!

I smirked to myself know that this isn't the end!

'Let the games begin!'

_______________________

Short chapter, but this was actually really fun! It's weird, but this event gave me a newfound confidence. Now I know I'm not as nervous to talk to him anymore. What was I so scared of? I think it's more fun teasing him than actually flirting with him!!! Call me evil and sadistic! (>u<) 

Anyways, 

I hope you're anjoying the story! Please comment and subsribe.