Love At First Sight

What I'd Do To Have You!

 

Sehun's POV
"How do I start this off? Ok how about, My name is Sehun and I'm a second year student in High school. Im going to tell you how I met my first love. How we began to get closer and how we started to drift apart, but don't fret. The story does not end there. In order to find out how it ends, you have to bear with me. Now let's go back to how it started!" 
 
~December, 2012, One day before Winter Break~
 
"Sehunnie!" I heard a girl shout. 
"Mmm, Nae?" I turned around to see Sulli running towards me. After a few more steps she finally caught up to me. 
"Can you follow me to class? I don't want to go alone!" She said to me with a pouty face. I laughed at her successful attempt at being cute and patted her head lightly. 
"Sure anything for you!" I said and she clapped her hands together like an excited kid who just got candy. Sulli was the first friend I made in High school. And even in such a short amount of time, we became close like brother and sister. Even if she was slightly older than me, she would come to me with her problems and ask me for advice, and I would help her. I could never say no to her anyways.
"Yay! You're the best!" She squealed excitedly. I laughed at her again and we talked more and made our way to Sulli's class. 
"So do you like anyone?" She asked me suddenly. 
"No, why do you ask?" I replied she gave me an 'are you serious?!' look. 
"Come on, you've got to have someone you're interested in!" She exclaimed. 
"I don't. Trust me. It's a bad idea for me to date somebody anyways!" I warned her. It really was a bad idea. When I was younger and when ever I dated someone, I would always end up breaking off the relationship and sometimes the other's heart. I didn't really care how other people felt before and I didn't care if I did hurt them emotionally. I guess it was because I wasn't really interested in them as much as I thought I should. After we break up they wouldn't talk to me or even acknowledge me, but I couldn't care less. That was me back then. But now that I started High school, I wanted to change and become a better person. I'm not going to be the same heart-breaker I was back in Middle school. And to avoid doing damage to anyone else, I'll try to turn them down immediately before it got serious. 
Sulli looked at me increduously. 
"Are you serio-" She yelled and I quickly covered . 
"Yes, now quiet down before people start to stare!" I said. She nodded her head with my hand still covering . I removed my hand from her face and we continued walking. 
"So what are you gonna do during Winter Break?" I asked her. 
She smiled widely before answering. 
"Just the usual travel, come back, and go on dates with Tae!" She emphasized the last part. I hummed in response.
"So how are you and Taemin anyways?" I asked her again.
"We're fine! Oppa is such a sweetheart!" She exclaimed. 
"That's good to hear!" I said. 
"You know, you could be sweet to someone too if you try dating!" She tried to convince me. I shook my head and laughed at her statement. 
"Look, Sulli. I'm not going to date anyone nor do I want to. Like I said, I'm bad at relationships." I stated. She looked at me again with a puppy pout. I sighed and pinched her cheek gaining a pained grunt from her. 
"Sehunnie, that hurts!" She said and I let go immediately. 
"Hehe, sorry!" I apologized and scratched the back of my neck. 
"Plus, I don't see what's the good thing about dating anyone anyways! Relationships are too hard to keep and they're too much work!" I complained. 
"That's because you haven't found the right person yet!" She mumbled. I looked at her surprised. 
"No, there's no one out there for me. I cant have a serious relatio-" I was cut off as someone opened a door quickly, almost hitting me. 
"Yah, watch it!" I yelled. 
"Ahhh, I'm so sorry!" I heard a boy say apologetically and a figure walked out from behind the door. I was about to yell at him again, before the boy faced me completely. My eyes widened and my heart skipped a beat. The boy was a little bit shorter than me and he had dark brown hair that was almost black. I looked into his feminine eyes and began to get lost in them. They were a dark shade of brown almost like his hair. My eyes traveled down to his mouth. His lips were a deep shade of pink and were shaped so perfectly that I had to caress them. I examined this boy more thoroughly and only one word came to mind.....cute. 
"Um, You ok?" He asked me, snapping out of my thoughts. I looked at him again before answering. 
"Y-yeah, I'm fine." I stuttered. 'Why did I stutter?! He's just a kid!' I thought to myself. I could hear Sulli giggle in the background but I paid it no attention to it because my eyes were still glued to the boy in front of me. 
"Jungkook-ah!" Sulli yelled. I looked at her surprised. 
"Hey Sulli!" The boy said back. 'Jungkook, so that's his name.' 
I looked at Sulli again. 
"Wait? You two know eachother?!" I asked them. Both of them nodded and Sulli stood next to Jungkook throwing her arm over his shoulder. 
"Yep! We knew eachother since middle school!" She said in an 'as-a-matter-fact' fashion. I looked at them wide eyed. Sulli whispered into his and she and Jungkook both laughed at my confused face. 'That laugh, It's so cute!' I thought again. 
"W-what's so funny?" I questioned them. 
"Nothing Sehun!" She said as she patted my arm. 
"Oh by the way, Sehun this is Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook this is Oh Sehun." She introduced us. Jungkook chuckled a bit before putting his hand out to me.
"Nice to meet you!" He said with a big smile. 'And his smile, I've got to see him smile again!' I took his hand slowly and shook it. 
"N-nice to meet you too." I mumbled. Sulli giggled again behind the boy. 
 
*Riiing!*
 
", I'm gonna be late!" I exclaimed. 
"I'll see you after Winter Break!" I said and gave Sulli a big (yet friendly) hug. 
"Ok, See you next year." She replied. I began to walk away before Sulli shouted again. 
"Wait, Sehun!" She yelled and I ran back to her. 
"What's up?" I asked her. She giggled again before replying. 
"I think Kookie wants a hug!" She said with a cute face and pointed at Jungkook. The said boy and I looked at her with wide eyes. 
"What?!" We said in unison and Sulli laughed. 
"Just give him a hug!" She said and pulled me in front of Jungkook. I stood there laughing awkwardly and he did the same. 
"Sulli, I don't have time right now I have to-" I stopped what I was saying due to someone pushing me from behind taking us both from surprise. My arms quickly opened and wrapped around the boy's small waist. I could feel his arms around my neck and time seemed to slow down around us. The way his body fit perfectly into mine felt right. This hug was warm and I felt like that was the place for us to be, like we belonged in each other's arms. My heart beat increased rapidly and my cheeks began to heat up. My stomach twist and turned and my head began to feel a little dizzy. We hugged for what seemed like hour and I took in his scent silently. 'He smells good' My thoughts were interrupted when Sulli cleared . Jungkook and I quickly let go of out embrace and an awkward atmospere surrounded us. I looked at him and noticed that his cheeks were flushed too and he looked at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. 'His face when he's distant, it's so cute
"Umm, I"ll see you guys later!" I said and hastily walked to my next class. 'That's weird, I never reacted like that when I hugged someone. Jungkook, why did I react like this because you?'