Valentines Day

What I'd Do To Have You!
~February, 2013, One day before Valentines~
 
Sehun's POV
I walked into a random shop and examined the items carefully.
"What should I get?" I mumbled to myself and sighed. 
 
For my first stop, I looked over at the cards. It took a while before I actually found one that stood out to me the most. 
 
'This one!'  took the card in my hand. 'Now I just need something to go with it..
 
I walked around and searched the store more and looked through almost every single gift I could find. After what felt like hours of searching, I gave up.
 
"Aish!" I groaned in frustration. "Why is it so hard to get a gift!" 
 
I scratched the back of my neck and pursed my lips as I tried to think of what else I could get. I sighed in defeat after not thinking of anything.
 
"Need help?" Someone asked suddenly, causing me to jump a little. I found a familiar looking person standing with their arms folded. 
 
"Hey Jonghwan hyung.." I greeted him with a small smile. "What are you doing here?"
 
"Looking for a Valentines gift for your sister, what about you?" He asked. 
 
"Same, just looking for a Valentines day gift." I replied and he nodded his head. 
 
"Who's the lucky lady?" Jonghwan questioned with an eye brow raised. I sighed before giving him a regular answer. 
 
"Just a friend." I stated simply, trying to exclude The fact that the lady was actually a boy and that I wanted to be more than friends with him. 
 
Jonghwan hyung hummed suspiciously and still looked like he had more questions to ask.
 
"So what are you getting for your 'friend' then?" He asked again and emphasized the word friend. I pursed my lips as I tried to think of an excuse. 
 
"I don't know..." I mumbled quietly hoping that he wouldn't hear me, although he did. 
 
"So you do need help?" He asked skeptically. Looking at the ground, I nodded my head slightly. 
 
"Well you came to the right place!" He beamed happily and spread his arms open as if showing off the store. 
 
I looked at him with a confused face and glanced around the room. 
"What are you talking about?! I looked around this whole store and I couldn't find anything!" I complained half shouting and half whispering. 
 
Jonghwan hyung shook his head and clicked his tongue. 
"That's because you're not looking closely!" He said as he flicked my forehead. 
 
"I did 'look closely'!" I retorted.
 
"Are you sure?" He questioned me. 
 
"Yes!" 
 
"You positive?" 
 
"Positive!"
 
"Absolutely?" 
 
"Absolutely!" 
 
"Are you absolutely positive?" 
 
"Yes, I am absolutely, positively, 100%, sure!" I ended it slightly annoyed. 
 
"I don't believe you.." He said as he crossed his arms. I groaned out of frustration. 
 
"Just follow me." He said as he pulled me to a part of the store I hadn't even knew was there. 
 
There were plenty of stuffed animals placed on shelves stacked high, many balloons floated up almost touching the ceiling of the store. Each balloon and stuffed animal had their very own message; I love you, Be mine, Happy Valentines Day.
I passed by a lot stuffed animals. Some of them were holding hearts which had their love messages imprinted on them. 
 
I looked around a little bit more making sure that I examined every single toy. I was about to give up until I finally found one that I thought was perfect.
 
 Well, it wasn't just one, but two bears holding one huge heart. On the heart was imprinted a bold, white "U & I" in the middle. 
 
"Found one?" Jonghwan asked, snapping me out of my reverie. I nodded my head as a response. 
 
"Yup" I answered plainly as the older boy examined the stuffed animals too. 
 
I stared at it for a while, thinking if Jungkook would like it or not. 
 
After minutes of contemplating, I finally decided to buy the bears. As soon as I reached the counter, the cashier questioned why and who would I be buying these gifts for. I gave her the simplest of answers, excluding who the present was for, and she didn't pry further. I smiled at her politely and thanked her as I walked out of the store, Jonghwan still following. After reaching a random corner I thanked the older for his help and waved him off goodbye. 
'I finally have a card and a gift!' I thought as I walked down the street to my house. 
 
'I wonder how he'll react?'
 
 
~February, 2013, Valentines Day~
 
I walked down the halls to Amber's class,gifts in hand, and hoped that she would be there. I wanted to tell her my plan on confessing to Jungkook. Knowing her, she would probably laugh at me for thinking of such an idea, but she would also support me in my attempt. 
 
As I walked into the class, I spotted amber quickly and sat down in the seat next to her. 
 
"Hey, Amber..." I started and got the attention of the said girl. She turned towards me in her seat and her eyes widened upon seeing the gifts in my hands. 
 
"Who is that for?" She questioned with a confused look on her face. I looked at her and was about to speak but she quickly realized what I was about to say and a wide grin replaced her clueless expression. 
 
"Oh thats who it's for!" She exclaimed. 
 
"You should totally do it!" She beamed. 
 
I sighed and set the gift on the desk near me. 
"I know, but I'm nervous. I have never been nervous when confessing to someone before!" I explained, my heart racing at the thought of telling him.  
 
"Maybe it's more than a crush..." She said as she thought of her own statement. 
 
Those words sent me into a spiral of thoughts and questions.
 
'Is this just a crush? Or is it more? Why is my heart beating just at the thought of this? Is it love? But why now?' I thought deeply on this. 
 
'But I can't love him! We've only gotten to know each other for not even a month! Who would call this love?
 
a few more seconds of deep thoughts and I finally came to a conclusion. 
'Maybe I am in love with him. But I want to get to know him more though. I cant just say that this is love when we only met two months ago!'
 
"Don't think about it too much!" Amber advised, which pulled me out of my reverie. 
 
"S-sorry!" I apologized. 
 
"Don't think about it, just do it!" She encouraged me. 
 
I nodded my head in understanding. 
'She's right, I should just get it over with!' 
 
I stood up from my chair, grabbed the presents, and walked towards the door. 
 
"Where are you going?" She asked me. 
 
"What do you think!" I replied and walked out of the class room, leaving Amber speechless. 
 
I was determined. Determined to make the one person who ever made me think so much about them, mine. I walked around aimlessly as I tried to look around for him. Passing by other students who I had to push and shove through, my heart was still pounding. I had a mission to do and I wasn't about to get cold feet. 
 
After what seemed like hours of searching, I spotted a familiar black-ish, messy hair, coming down to my direction. He had his hands in his pocket as he looked at the ground with little interest. He still hadn't noticed that I was not far away from him.
 
'This is it!' I thought as I quickened my pace to meet up with the boy. 
 
After rushed steps and a bit of pushing, I made my destination. 
 
I stopped right in front of Jungkook who looked up immediately as I appeared. 
 
"S-Sehu-" he started but I cut him off by holding his wrist in a tight grip. 
 
I pulled him down the halls swiftly dodging any oncoming traffic of students. 
 
"W-what are you d-doing?" He asked a bit concerned. 
 
I said nothing and continued pulling the boy through the crowd of students who were now watching one boy haul the other across the campus. 
 
I looked for a private place to confess and I couldn't find one on the current floor we were on. I took him up the stairs to the next floor which was much less occupied and found a place where there were no students. I finally stopped and returned my attention to the shocked boy I was pulling. 
 
"Sehun, what's goin-" He began but I cut him off again. 
 
"I like you and I got you this! I've liked you since we first met but I was too scared to say anything  and I thought that I would tell you now!" I explained quickly not noticing that I said that all in one breath. I held the bears and the card out in front of him. 
 
He looked shocked and confused, but stayed quiet as he took in all of the information. A noticeable red stained his cheeks.
 
My heart went wild with emotions and I felt dizzy as everything around us was beginning to spin. 
 
Anxiousness was growing within me as I waited for his reply. 
 
"T-thank y-you" He finally said as he accepted the gifts. 
 
He wrapped his arms around my neck and pressed his smaller frame against mine. It took my by surprise and my heart raced even more. I finally hugged him back as I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling our bodies even closer together. Our hold on each other was very tight yet it was warm and comfortable. It was like the first time we met. How his small frame fit into my larger one. His scent which I grew to knowing without effort. The feeling of having something so beautiful and amazing in my arms. This was what love felt like. Yet I'm not sure if it is as one-sided love. He did not say whether he felt the same or not. But I didn't care. Right now was a moment that I would never forget. A moment that could make me smile from just remembering it, even on the darkest of days. I loved this boy with all my heart. 
 
*Riiing* 
 
The bell sounded, breaking us away from our most intimate embrace. We looked at each other shyly, noticing that both of our cheeks were flushed. 
 
"I-I guess I'll see you later than" I said, trying to break the silence. 
 
He only nodded his head while hugging the bear tightly. 
 
"Bye..." I left without saying another word and made my way to my next class. 
 
~30 minutes later~
 
"Class, today we wil-" my teacher started but I blocked out the noise as I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out secretly hiding it from my teacher and noticed that I got a text from Sulli.
 
 
To, Hunnie
Did you give Jungkook two bears for Valentines?
Fr, Sulli
 
To, Sulli
Yeah, why?
Fr, Hunnie
 
To, Hunnie
He showed me it and told me you got it for him.
Fr, Sulli
 
To, Sulli
Really? What else did he say?
Fr, Hunnie
 
To, Hunnie
He didn't say anything else...
Fr, Sulli
 
 
I felt my chest weigh heavily. I was about to put my phone away before it vibrated again. I read the new text from Sulli.
 
 
To, Hunnie
But he keeps hugging it and he looks really happy! (^_^)
Fr, Sulli
 
I smiled at the last text. 
 
 
'He's happy! Maybe he feels the same way...'