I will get him back!

What I'd Do To Have You!
 
~Nov, 28
 
"Do you think it'll actually work?"
 
"I don't know."
 
"There's only one way to find out." 
 
"Wait!" 
 
"What?"
 
"I can't do this." 
 
"What? Why?"
 
"I just can't!" 
 
Suzy sighed deeply and crossed her arms. 
 
"Fine! But you still owe me!"
 
"Ok ok!" I agreed.
 
I sat down on a chair and massaged the bridge of my nose. 
 
Suzy sat in another chair beside me and patted my back soothingly.
 
"Why don't you just forget about him?" The younger suggested.
 
"I tried to..." 
 
"And?"
 
"I came to you for help!" I said and Suzy sighed again.
 
"Didn't you ever like someone so much that it hurt?" I asked her seriously. Suzy didn't say a word. Instead her eyes widened and a hint of pink colored her cheeks.
 
"Well...." She started slowly.
 
"What's his name?" I asked getting a little more interested.
 
She mumbled the name so quietly I didn't even catch what she said. 
"What?"
 
"Im Jaebum!" She said loudly. I was pretty shocked, mostly because I'm related to him.
 
"Really?!"
 
"Shut up!" She hissed and buried her face in her hands. 
 
I laughed at the thought of her and Jae Bum. 'They would make a good couple.'
 
"When did you start liking him?"
 
"Since elementary..." She admitted honestly with her face still hidden in her hands.
 
"Wow, that is long." I said surprised by the fact that she liked him since then.
 
"I know..." She breathed.
 
"Did you ever tell him? Does he know?" I asked sounding more excited than I wanted to. 
 
"No, he doesn't know!" She looked at me seriously.
 
"Well you should tell him!" I tried to advise her. Suzy shook her head  as if to say 'no'.
 
"I don't want to." She replied.
 
"Why not?" I arched my brow in confusion.
 
"B-because..." She stuttered nervously. "I just don't want to!" She said as an excuse.
 
"Wow you must really like him." I mumbled to which Suzy only nodded to.
 
"Let's make deal!" I beamed. "If you tell Jaebum you like him, I'll get Jungkook back, deal?" I put my hand out in front of her just in case she would agree.
 
She thought for a second as if contemplating what to do. 
 
"Ok, deal." She shook my hand slowly.
 
~Present~
 
I'm so confused now. Everything with him has been really confusing. I didn't try to get him back yet. But I am planning something for christmas... Which is in the next two days for me. I have a plan but I'm not sure if it'll work or not, but I'll tell you about that later. 
 
For now I'll explain to you as of why I am confused. 
 
Well, people have been saying that lately, Jungkook hasn't been himself. He's moody all the time now and all ways looks irritated. Even Suzy notices this as well. She is pretty much the only person that he doesn't talk to, or acknowledge fully. She always complains that he snobs her and gives her 'bad looks'. This is why I'm confused. 
 
I thought that he was dating someone else already. That he was actually happy with that person. 
 
If so, why is he so mad at Suzy?  What did she do that made him hate her? 
 
What's even weirder is that I always see him around school now, more than I did before. It's really strange and I admit, it's annoying. But I still feel relieved when I see him. 
 
There is definitely something up with this kid. 
 
~Dec,10
 
"Haha!" I laughed uncontrollably as I saw Suzy dusting off her pants. 
 
"It's not funny!" She pouted.
 
"It kinda is..." I continued laughing as we walked down the hallway. 
 
Suzy, out of nowhere, tripped on an invisible foot and ended falling on the ground rather elegantly. That was funny! Even the memory of it made me laugh, and so I did.
 
Suddenly, I felt someone shove me playfully and found Suzy giggling to herself. 
 
"That the best you could do?" I challenged her. 
 
Suzy only stuck her tongue out at me, "Jerk!" She accused
 
"Nerd." I replied and stuck my tongue out at her. 
 
She pushed me playfully, but it was pretty strong and I ended up hitting the wall. 
 
I looked at her with wide eyes as she looked shocked and slightly guilty. For some reason, I didn't feel mad, it was actually kinda funny that a girl like her, who doesn't seem that strong at all, could push me, whom some people were scared of. I decided that laughing would reassure her well. 
 
"W-why are you laughing?" She asked worriedly. 
 
"Because, for a short and skinny girl like you, you're pretty strong!"
 
"Are you sure you're a girl?" I teased and continued laughing loudly.
 
"Yah! Shut up!" She yelled.
 
 "I'm almost as tall as you!" She stood on her tip toes and pretended that our height was the same, or almost the same. 
"See?!" 
 
"Yeah right! Get down squirt!" I put my arm on her shoulders and brought her down to her regular height. We both ended up laughing and I almost forgot that my arm was still on her shoulder. 
 
'Oh well, she never minds anyways!' 
 
"Hey, did you tell Jaebum you like him yet?" 
 
"Yeah." 
 
"How did it go?" 
 
"I ran away..." She sighed as her cheeks blushed pink.
 
"Why?" I asked seeing something that is somewhat similar to me and Jungkook.
 
"Because, I was scared." 
 
"But you still did it, right?" 
 
Suzy nodded her slowly.
 
"I guess we're related..." I chuckled at that certain memory. 
 
"How so?" She asked. 
 
"Well for one thing, I was a nervous wreck too, when I confessed to Jungkook."
 
Suzy laughed and I laughed with her.
 
We continued walking through the halls, with my arm around her neck, when she stopped suddenly. 
 
"What? What is it?" I asked and looked at her curiously.
 
"Jungkook..." She mumbled only enough for me to hear.
 
"What about him?" 
 
"Over there." I lifted my head up and saw that Jungkook was in fact staring at me, at us. With my arm on her shoulder. He stared for a few seconds before quickly averting his gaze and walking away. I was dumbstruck and overall confused. Unconsciously I removed my arm from her shoulder.
 
"How long was he staring?" I asked, seriousness in my voice. 
 
"For a while... He kept looking at us then he looked away, then he looked at us again" she admitted. 
 
I nodded my head in understanding. But what I didn't understand was, why he was looking at us anyways?
 
~Present~
 
That's why I'm confused now. Before when I pass by him in the hallway, he would always stare at me, and I would always return the stare. But after that, he just stopped looking and completely ignores me, like I'm not even there. 
I know that he used to do it before, but this one felt different, it felt worse. I know it is not my right to feel worried, since we're not together anyways, but I can't help it. 
 
I somewhat came to a conclusion that maybe he did like me. But at the cost of that, I lost him. 
 
"It's better to have him and not know, than to know and not have him"
 
This thought was put in my head, and it replays continuously. 
 
I now know that I have to get him back. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but I will. 
 
____________________________
This is a HunZy chapter (no intimacy intended) If it seems like I like Suzy, I don't. We are just close like that! I'm her Oppa and she is my Dongsaeng! That's it, nothing more, nothing less.
 
Anyways comment or subscribe!!!!