Jealousy

What I'd Do To Have You!
~November 26, 2013~
 
 
"Who was that?" Suzy asked and looked at me confused. 
 
I sighed and let the pang of guilt take over me.
 
"Just an old friend." I lied to her, though she didn't seem to be convinced. 
 
"Oh really?" She asked suspiciously. I looked at her and she had an incredulous look on her face. I nodded, hoping that she'll believe my little lie. 
 
"I'm not buying it!" She looked at me seriously. 
 
Maybe it's time I tell someone else.
 
"Fine." I sighed in defeat and Suzy smiled victoriously. I then told her about me and Jungkook, how we met, how we became friends, how I liked him confessed willingly, and how we stopped talking. 
 
Suzy looked at me with wide smile and giggled cutely.
 
"What?" I confusedly asked her. 
 
"You got it bad!" She stated simply as I rubbed my temples. 
 
"Yes, I know!" 
 
"Did he do anything like that before?" She questioned. 
 
"No." I answered truthfully.  
 
"Maybe he was jealous.." Suzy mumbled quietly, but I still caught it. 
 
"I don't think so!"! I shook my head and ignored the slight stab in my heart. 
 
"Just think about it!" She advised, it was worth a shot. 
 
Now that I think about it, he's seen me hug tons of girl before, all friends of course, and he never did anything like that, ever. It made me even more confused. 
 
"So what if he was jealous?" I emphasized 'was'. 
 
"Well, maybe we could use it to get you back together!" Suzy looked hopeful. I scoffed at the thought. 
 
"If I did agree to do this, what girl would actually help me make him jealous?" Suzy looked at me, 'are-you-serious', evident on her face. 
 
"You would really help me do that?" I questioned her more.
 
"Of course!" She said without any hesitation. 
 
"What would we do to make him jealous?" 
 
"Just what we usually do, hug when we see each other, but you put your arm around my shoulder now." She explained it all like it was nothing. 
 
"I don't know.. I'm not big on making people jealous" I definitely wasn't sure about it.
 
"Come on, Sehun!" She pouted like a puppy. 
 
"I'll think about it!" I said thoughtfully.
 
 
~November 27, 2013~
 
 
And that I did, I would regret it later if I ever did something like that. I thought on real hard about this. If I do try to make him jealous, would that bring us closer, or farther apart again? Whatever the outcome was, I didn't want to know..
 
 
I walked down the halls aimlessly, not caring where I was going, and ended up into a quiet non-inhabited hall way, and decided to stroll down there for a while. The quiet helps me think and focus more. I'm not going to do it, I'll tell Suzy to forget about it. He doesn't deserve anything like that. Maybe I'll just apologize to him.
 
As I was nearing the end of the hall where a right turn was visible, I heard voices coming from the other hall. I quickly hid behind the wall and listened for the voices more. 
 
Two males could be heard from there, and out of sheer curiosity, I peeked down the hallway. 
 
'No!' I was in shock, but it quickly changed to anger.
 
What I saw made my blood boil. It made my temper rise a great feat, and I clenched my fist as I glared at the two people who were holding hands, walking down the hallway. 
 
One was taller than the other and laughing loudly, while the other giggled like a school girl. I didn't recognize the tall guy, but that didn't stop me from giving him a venomous look. The person who he was holding hands with, was the one person that I didn't want to hurt. 
 
There he was, laughing his usual cute laugh that used to warm my heart, but now it aggravates me. His smile that I used to be lost in, now I hate seeing it. The person that I was working so hard for. 
 
Jungkook
 
 I was overwhelmed in anger, but had to control it anyway. I had to stop myself from confronting  them and doing something that I would regret. 
 
I watched more as they were laughing together my patience running out by the second. I had to leave I had to get of here. I took a last glance and what I saw, just broke me. 
 
With that last look, Jungkook stared at the other male, their faces were getting closer and closer, and I felt my heart ache more and more, and before I knew, Jungkook kissed the other boy on the cheek.
 
It wasn't safe for me to be here anymore. Afraid that I would do something stupid, I stormed off in the opposite direction. 
 
I didn't look back, I had to keep going. No! I need to calm down before anyone else gets hurt. I walk into an empty bathroom and lock the door. I then walk over to the faucet and turn it on, letting the water flow. I bend down and let the water cool me down as I was massaging away any visible sign of hatred I had developed. 
 
I let all the memories of us flow down the drain. I wiped my face dry and stared at myself in the mirror. I felt it, all the pain was exerting itself. I didn't cry, I couldn't cry. I only laughed at the pain my heart was feeling now. No tears escaped, no whimpers, nothing. I stopped laughing after a while.
 
"It's all my fault." I admitted every mistake. 
 
I pulled out my phone and called the only person who I knew could help. 
 
'Hey Sehun!'
 
 
"Hey Suzy!" 
 
 
'What's up?' 
 
 
"I thought about it."
 
 
'And?' She asked expectantly, I could almost see the smirk on her face.
 
 
"I need your help..."