The Dream

What I'd Do To Have You!

 

~January, 2013, One Night Before Winter Break End~
 
Sehun's P.O.V
Morning came and my eyes opened to a bright light. as my eyes adjusted I noticed that I was in an unfamiliar room. I was laying down on a king-sized bed.  I examined the room closely and couldn't recognize anything.
"Where am I?" I said as I got out of the bed and looked around the room more. On one side of the room, there was a beige modern-styled dresser with picture frames that decorated the top of it. I picked up one of the frames and my mouth dropped open. My eyes widened and my heart raced. 
"Is that...?" I looked at it carefully.
"It is!" I exclaimed. In the picture stood two boys, both all too familiar. One's arm was around the others shoulder as both boys were smiling brightly. 
"But how? This is getting really weird!" As I said that another voice sounded. 
"Hunnie-ah!" I heard someone call as they walked into the doorway. 
I turned around to see who called my name and my eyes widened as my mouth gawked. 
"Jungkook?" I said unsure. 
"Hehe, Nae? You sleep well yeobo?" He asked me brightly.
"Y-yeobo?!" I stuttered still confused. My heart thumped loudly out of my chest.
"Yes, silly?" He said as he walked closer to me. 
I took a small step back and gave him a confused look. I gulped hard trying not to freak out.
"You ok?" He asked worriedly. 
"Y-yeah, I just...need to use the bathroom." I made up an excuse and walked out of the room as quick as possible. 
'This is getting weird! I quickly found the bathroom and closed the door behind me, not even locking it. 
"How did this happen? When did this happen?" I grabbed my hair in frustration. 
"That's it! This has got to be a dream!" I said as I started to pinch my arm.
"Ow!" I yelped. 
'So this isn't a dream? Or maybe it's just a very realistic one! Ughh what is happening!' I the faucet to wash my face and try to calm myself down. As I looked up to the mirror I got surprised. Jungkook was standing in the doorway!
"Were you...there the whole time?" I questioned him with my eyes wide. He nodded his head in response and walked over to me and as a result, I turned around and  took a step back only to be stopped by the bathroom sink. 
"Is this a dream?" I asked while shutting my eyes tightly. I could feel him wrap his arms around my neck and his breath blow past my ear. 
"What do you think?" He said almost in a whisper. I didn't have time to answer before he put his lips on mine and my heart beat increased by every second our lips were connected. 'His lips are so....soft.' I began to kiss back and wrapped my arms around his waist. I pulled him closer to me as our bodies fit tightly. We were stuck closely together and our kiss deepened. 
'I have to see his eyes, his beautiful eyes!' I thought to myself as we made out passionately. 
 
As I opened my eyes, all the touches I felt were gone. His arms were no longer on my shoulders, my arms were not around his waist, and worst of all, our lips weren't connected together. I let out a deep sigh as realized that all of it never happened. I looked up at the ceiling of the dark room as if it were the night sky itself. 
'It was all just a dream, a dream, that got him in mind!' I sighed again and rubbed eyes tiredly. I looked at my alarm clock near my bed. '2:36 am' 
" I need to get up in 2 hours!" I decided to the kitchen to grab a midnight snack. 
After drinking a glass of milk and after eating some snacks I headed off back to bed. 
I sat on the edge of my bed. 
'Why? He's just some kid, why would I like a kid? I mean sure he has a cute smile, nice brown eyes and.....Ok stop!' I groaned in irritation and laid down in my bed. 'I'll just sleep it off!' I thought to myself. My eyes began to feel heavy and I fell asleep soon after. That boy was still stuck in my head though. 
 
~January, 2013, 1st Day Back To School~
 
I walked through the halls of my school and headed into my English class for lunch. 
"Hey Sehun!" I heard Amber say as I entered the room. 
"Hey Noona." I said tiredly and sat down at the nearest desk to the door. 
"You alright? You sound tired." She said worriedly. I rubbed the bridge of my nose as I was trying to think of a way to explain my dream without sounding like a total . 
"Sehun?"
"Do you know Jeon Jungkook?"
"Yeah, why?" She questioned and I sighed before explaining.
"I had a...weird dream." I started. Amber sat down on another desk next to mine and listened intently. 
"In the dream, I was married. And not the 'We Got Married' tv show! Like a real life kind of married. And it happened more than once" I told her. She nodded as she took in all the nonsense that I was spewing out to her. 
"Who did you marry in your dream?" She said with a teasing smile. I glared at her before continuing. 
"In the dream....I was married to-" 
"Jungkook?!" She asked with an overjoyed expression. I nodded my head as if saying 'yes'. She laughed at me while holding her gut. I sighed out of annoyance and tried to get her to stop laughing. She finally stopped and regained control of her breathing again.
"Did anything else happen?" She questioned trying to hold back her laughter. I sighed as I tried to continue my story. 
"Uh, we.....kissed!" I finished and hesitated the last part and felt my cheeks blush. Amber gasped while hitting my arm. 
"NO WAY!" She almost squealed and was still hitting my arm. 
"Actually it was more like...making out!" I said shyly and blushed even more from the dreams I had last night. Even if it was a dream, I was still kinda embarrassed to talk about it. 
Her squeals became louder, almost enough to blow out my ear drums.
"Aish, stop doing that!" I complained while covering my ears.
"I'm sorry! It's just so cute!" She beamed brightly. I shook my head out of annoyance. 
"You always react like this when I like someone." I said flatly.  
"Because you always like someone!" She replied and I sighed a short breath. 
"This is different!" I said to her with a serious expression. She looked at me weirdly. 
"Really?" She answered back expectantly.
"Yes really!" I retorted and scoffed. She hummed suspiciously and looked at me with narrowed eyes. 
"What?" I asked her.
"Nothing!" She answered quickly. 
"Whatever." I said almost in a whisper and I was lucky that she didn't hear what I said. 
"Look I'll see you tomorrow" I said and walked out of the classroom. 
"Jeon Jungkook, Why are you in my thoughts and dreams now?" I mumbled to myself. 
 
____________________
 
Ok second chapter now! Remember this is real, But i made up some parts because I have a bad memory. This isn't exactly what happened but it was close to this! Anyways I hope you enjoy!!!