Chapter 9

me and you: XOXO?

"Get in.." Changjo said as he brought you to his house.

"Thanks..hehe.. don't you think it's funny that whenever we meet, it's mostly you saving me.." you said and chuckled.

"yea.. right.." he said and chuckled too. "Go get changed and dry your clothes for the time being.." he said and passed you a shirt which is definitely oversized for you. He showed you the bathroom and you went in to change. You took off everything and wore his shirt which is too big for you and became a dress for you. You then went out to find him at the living room. He was staring at you as you walked out because even though the shirt was big, it was still short. He snapped back into reality and looked away and apologised, rubbing the back of his neck. *hehe so cute..* you thought and blushed slightly as you caught him staring at you.

"have a seat.. i'll go get you a hot drink.." he said and went to the kitchen.

He came back and passed you a drink. "Thanks..." you said and drank it. You were still shivering from the cold and sneezing so he got a blanket for you. "Thanks.." you said again and smiled at him.

"I guess you owe me too many times..." he said jokingly.

"hehe yea.." you said shyly. "by the way, what were you doing there just now?"

"i study there.. you?" he replied.

"really? me too! but why don't i see you around?" you said, eyes wide open.

"ah really? i haven't attend school for quite some time.." he said awkwardly.

"don't tell me you're my tablemate who seemingly disappeared?" you asked.

"who's your teacher?" he asked with a hint of interest.

"mrs Kim.." you replied.

"well, i guess i am..." he said.

"why aren't you attending school?" you asked.

"well.. i'm..." he said, hesitantly.

"it's ok if you don't want to say.. let's just keep it a secret for me to know more about you.." you said.

"hehe.. then why are you in school today?" he asked.

"i went back for dance practice..." you replied, expressions changed because you were reminded of what happened earlier.

"wae? what happened?" he asked.

"ah.. nothing.. the rain has stopped so i guess i'll be going home now.. thanks for today.." you said and went to change. Before you left, Changjo called out to you.

"Seyoung-ssi.." you turned to face him. "can i have your number?"

"sure.." you said and keyed in your number for him. "annyeong.. hope to see you in school soon.." and you left while he smiled to himself. *she's really cute..*