Chapter 2

me and you: XOXO?

"Good morning everyone!" you said as you went to the living room to find everyone there. You saw them giggling and you wonder why. *why are they laughing? do i look funny?*

"well, AFTERNOON my dear.." Chanyeol, the tall guy you remembered, said jokingly, emphasising on the word 'afternoon'.

"oops, sorry.." you said as you realised you slept till the afternoon. You then glared at your oppa, 'why didn't you wake me up?' Sehun just stucked out his tongue at you and looked away.

"it's ok. have some breakfast!" D.O, your roommate said, from the kitchen.

"thank you, D.O oppa!" you said and smiled as you savoured the food. "You make good food, oppa!" you praised him and he smiled back at you.

------------------------------------------------

"So what are we going to do today?" the guy with dark eye rings, whom you remembered as Tao, asked.

"well we have to clean up the room for Seyoung." Suho said. "Let's start work!"

It seemed like everyone has been briefed on what to do and everyone has got their own tools and equipments ready to start work.

"Is there anything i can help?" you asked as they start to clean up the room, clearing the junks and wiping off the dust.

"why don't you go out with me and Sehun? we need to get groceries for D.O for dinner tonight and we can show you around the neighbourhood too." Luhan suggested and you nodded in agreement, excited for the trip around the neighbourhood. You got changed into nicer yet casual clothes and went out with them. You were just like a little girl on a trip and the two boys were chuckling at your behaviour. *gosh, she's really cute* Luhan thought and blushed slightly. Sehun didn't realise it as he was busy looking out for you.

"Here we are at the supermarket!." Luhan said and grabbed a shopping cart and you three went in together. You looked around and was fascinated with almost everything you saw. "aigoo, our seyoungie.." Sehun sighed at your actions while Luhan giggled by his side. "She hasn't been back for a long time, that's why.." he said.

"Oppa can we get this?" You looked at both Sehun and Luhan with puppy eyes as you held on a tub of ice cream.

"Sure. Let's get more for the rest!" Luhan answered on behalf of Sehun because Sehun was just speechless about your actions. He couldn't resist your aegyo though. "Yay!" you cheered and chose different flavours for the rest.

"Do you need anything?" Luhan asked. You thought for a while and shook your head. "but i need food!" you said and Sehun smacked your head playfully.

"yah!" you whined at him.

"is that what you should say to your oppa? aish.." Sehun stared at you and gave you another playful smack. Luhan just looked on and laughed along.

After a noisy grocery shopping trip, the three of you walked home. "Oh Seyoung! Can you stop behaving like a little girl?" Sehun shouted from behind as you were excited and walked pretty fast ahead of them.

"mianhaeyo oppa!" you said and ran back to him. He just smirked at you and was just speechless about you. *just why are you my cute little sister.. aigoo...* he thought to himself.

-------------------------------------------------

"We're back." Luhan said and the rest were all resting in the living room. "D.O, we've got what you wanted."

"another tiring chore..." D.O sighed as he took the groceries into the kitchen.

"let me help you oppa!" you offered your help seeing them all so tired after cleaning up the room for you.

"It's ok. I can do it." D.O said, not wanting to let you help.

"Don't worry oppa, i can cook. And just let me cook for all of you as a reward for your hard work today." you said and he gave in.