Chapter 24

me and you: XOXO?

You spent your Sunday on a date with Luhan while the other members had their own schedule.

The next day, you went to school with EXO, together with Luhan, hand in hand. Girls and guys were glaring at you and him but you felt safe by his side.

"I'll see you at lunch! Bye! have fun in lesson and miss me ok?" Luhan said after he walked you to your class and patted your head.

"Neh oppa!" you said and smiled brightly to him.

You walked in class only to find everyone looking at you weirdly, then you look at your seat.

"C..changjo?" you stuttered.

"annyeong... it's been long hasn't it.." he said and waved to you. You just waved back awkwardly at him and sat at your seat, beside his. *why is he here*

"you must be wondering why am i here right?" he asked. *omg how did he know what i was thinking?* "I'm here for my last day of school.. i'm transferring.." he said.

"waeyo?" you asked, not daring to look at him.

"because...you don't have to know.." he said.

For the rest of the lessons, you both didn't look at each other nor talk to each other. It's confusing in your mind that Changjo suddenly came back and you're with Luhan. You're unsure of how you feel. It's finally lunch time and you walked out of the class when Changjo pulled you back.

"Seyoung ah.. I.. I have something to say.." He spoke.

"w..what is it?" you said, quivering.

"m..mianhae..Sorry for leaving without any words...I..I missed you..." he said and sighed. You just looked at him with tears in your eyes, not knowing how to respond.

Your phone rang so you picked it up while Changjo waited for you.

"Hello?" you said.

"Seyoung ah? where are you? did you lost your way to the canteen? Do you need me to come to you?" Luhan said.

"aniyo.. I'm not lost.. got held up by class.. I'm coming now.." you said.

"ok! see you! saranghae!" Luhan said which made you blushed.

"Boyfriend?" Changjo asked and you just nodded while looking down. "I'll guess i stand no more chance then.. anyway, i'm leaving.. out of your life.. so.. forget about me Seyoung ah.." He said while lifting your head and looking into your eyes. You felt a throb in your heart. You still had feelings for him. *I guess this is the best way to let him go... Luhan oppa is good to me.. I can't let him down..*

"Let me walk you to the canteen.. he must be waiting.." Changjo said and you just smiled awkwardly at him and walked with him.

-------------------------------------------

"Seyounggie, why is he here?" Sehun asked while pulling you away from Changjo.

"relax oppa.. it's his last day of school here.. Alright everybody, let me introduce you.. this is Changjo.." you said to the rest while they looked at him, judging.

"So you're the one who broke her heart?" Baekhyun said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry.." Changjo apologised.

"Do you think a single apology will help?" Baekhyun further added.

"Baekhyun oppa..i'm ok.." you chilled Baekhyun down.

"By the way, this is my Boyfriend, Luhan oppa!" you said proudly and held his hands while telling Changjo. *thank god she chose me!* Luhan smiled to himself.

"ah.. so you finally won her heart.. congratulations.." Changjo said.

"Thanks.. care to join us?" Luhan said and offered Changjo a seat.

"No thanks.. i don't think i'm welcomed here anyway.. Bye Seyoung ah..." Changjo said and he walked away. His lonely back view makes you want to go after him but you reminded yourself not to. *remember your boyfriend now is Luhan*

"Oppa, are you ok?" you looked at Luhan and asked.

"I'm fine.. and i'm very happy that you acknowledged me as your boyfriend!" Luhan said and smiled like an idiot.

"I'm proud of you oppa!" you said and hugged him.

"Byun Baek, hug me too.." Chanyeol said cutely.

"Shut up and go away.." Baekhyun rejected him and everyone laughed.

"Seyoung ah, Saranghae.." Luhan said to you and only you while the rest are busy eating their food.

"nado saranghae.." you said and smiled to him and he smiled back at you.

------------------------------------------------

So Seyoung and Luhan lived happily ever after. Kai and Kris soon got over Seyoung and each has found their true love. Same goes for the rest of the EXO members. :D -The END-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the lousy ending.. I deeply apologise for it. It's not as romantic as what i expected. haish... but there's an alternate ending!