Chapter 7

me and you: XOXO?

It was the weekend and it has been a week since you came back. Thankfully for your brother and friends, you got used to the new life easily. You were happy living together with EXO and you've gotten much closer to Chanyeol and Luhan and D.O. Kris was still an ice mountain to you and you were still quite afraid of him. Kai was also close to you but Sehun will always come between you two.

"Oppa, can we go out today?" you pleaded Sehun.

"where do you want to go?" Sehun asked.

"I don't know... That's why you have to show me around..." you said cutely.

"Why not we all go cycling along the river?" Baekhyun said.

"Good idea!" you said and clapped.

"Ok then, let's go!" Suho said and everyone went to change. You changed into a casual look, a simple yet comfortable t-shirt and shorts with sneakers. Your shorts showed your pretty and long legs and invited glances from Kai and Kris. But they looked away in case someone saw. The thirteen of you headed to the river and rented the bikes. It has been a long time since you last cycled so your skills got rusty. You almost fell off the bike but Kris caught you in time.

"Thanks oppa.." you said shyly to him.

"be careful.." he said and smiled. *he look so angelic when he smiles...* you thought as it was probably the first time he smiled to you.

You got used to riding after a while and you enjoyed the scenery while cycling with the rest. You were cycling and you saw someone familiar in front.

"Changjo!" you called out as you stopped cycling while the rest were ahead of you. That guy turned and looked at you strangely. "You don't remember me? you saved me that time.." He thought for a moment and smiled. *why does everyone look so nice when they smile..*

"Oh you...what are you doing here?" he asked.

"cycling with my oppa.. you?" you asked back.

"just hanging out here..." he said.

"I didn't have the chance to thank you properly the other time... Let me buy you a drink as a form of gratitude..." you said.

"it's ok.. i just happened to pass by the other day.. you don't have to.." he said coldly.

"nevermind.. it's manners.. my parents taught us when we were young.." you said and ran to the nearest shop and got a drink for him.

"here!" you passed to him, panting.

"i said no need.. but thanks.. you're really well-taught... i think you need it more though.." he joked.

"i'm fine.." you said and smiled to him. "by the way, i'm Oh Seyoung.." you introduced yourself.

"well i guess you know my name.." he replied.

"yea.. right.." you laughed awkwardly and he laughed too.

At this time, Sehun came looking for you. "Seyoung ah! there you are! this is?" he looked at Changjo.

"oppa, he was the one who saved me the other time..." you said to Sehun.

"I'll get going first... see you again if we have the chance.." Changjo said coolly and walked off. *his attitudes makes him so cool..*

"see you!" you shouted behind him and smiled to yourself again.

"yah! you like him?" Sehun asked. At this point of time, Luhan was also with Sehun. His heart ached when he heard Sehun said this. *why am i feeling like this..*

"no..what are you talking about?" you said, eyes darting around.

"I'm your brother, don't lie to me.." Sehun said.

"I only met him twice, oppa..." you said and hit him playfully.

"arasso.. just don't be with the wrong guy.." Sehun said and hit you back.

After that you cycled back to meet up with the rest. Luhan was cycling slowly behind, feeling low.

"waeyo hyung?" Sehun asked.

"nothing..." Luhan replied.

"Don't tell me you like our Seyoungie.." Sehun said and eyed him suspiciously.

"I..I don't know.." Luhan stuttered and cycled away.

*Gosh... but it's ok if Luhan hyung like Seyoung..at least not some other bad person..* Sehun thought and smiled to himself.