Chapter 10

me and you: XOXO?

"Seyoungie.. you're back.." Sehun called out to you after seeing you inside the house.

"neh oppa.." you smiled at him and went back to your room. You caught Kai looking at you as you walked back but you ignored him.

"She's weird today..." Sehun said to himself but Luhan heard it.

"I think so too... where did she go just now?" Luhan asked.

"i don't know too.. she didn't say..." Sehun replied.

You went to have a shower and changed out of your partially dried clothes. You then went out to have dinner.

"are you ok, seyoung-ssi?" Lay asked.

"neh.. i'm fine.." you replied and continued eating. You didn't have much appetite so you stopped eating after a while and went back into your room.

"Seyoungie.." Sehun called out as he knocked on your door.

"Come in oppa." you said. Sehun entered and saw you snuggling under your blanket.

"waeyo? are you ok?" Sehun said and felt your forehead. "It's hot! you're having a fever..."

"I'm fine oppa.. i'll be ok after a sleep.." you said. "Stay with me oppa.." You held his hand and fell asleep. *what happened to you, seyoungie..*

After you fell asleep, Sehun went out to get a wet towel for you.

"what happen to her?" Kris asked as Sehun came out from the room.

"She's having a fever..." Sehun replied.

"oh.." was all Kris said but he looked at direction of your room with a worried look.

"Suho hyung, can i get some medicine from you? I think Seyoungie has caught a cold.." Sehun asked.

"Sure.. is she alright?" Suho said.

"neh hyung.. she's sleeping now.." Sehun said. Hearing that you were sick, Luhan went to the kitchen and cooked some porridge for you.

"Luhan hyung, what are you doing?" D.O asked as he stepped into the kitchen.

"Cooking something for Seyoung..." Luhan answered.

"someone is caring for Seyoung.." D.O sang. "But don't burn down my kitchen.."

"aish... shut up Kyungsoo.." Luhan said to D.O.

"ok hyung.." D.O said. Outside, Kai was listening to the conversation. *Luhan hyung likes her too?*

"Sehun ah, take this to her too.." Luhan said and gave Sehun a bowl of porridge.

"Thanks hyung.." Sehun said. "Do you want to come in too?"

"huh..it's ok.. take good care of her..." Luhan said and walked away.

Later that night, you were visited by many people. Sehun left your room only at 2am in the morning. Luhan came in to take a look at you shortly after. "Get well soon.." he whispered into your ear. Kai was waiting at a corner and saw Luhan leaving your room. *so he does like her..*  

"did you get drenched just now? poor girl.." Kai said as he came in after Luhan. "I should have sent you home.." He looked at you for a while and then left the room.

Kris came in a few hours later. "rest well, Seyoung ah..." he said and gave you a peck on your forehead. Sehun was watching from the door.

"Kris hyung..." he called out. Kris got a shock and turned behind to see Sehun.

"Sehun ah... I..I get out first.." he stuttered after getting caught in the act.

*Kris hyung likes her too...aish..our seyoungie... *