Chapter 4

me and you: XOXO?

*aww.. everyone is out for school... what am i supposed to do?* you looked around the house, empty and messy. *i shall clean up for them.*

After a few hours of struggle, the house was sparkling clean and tidy and you were proud of your work. You looked at the clock and realised it was already 6pm in the evening. *why aren't the oppas back yet* you thought and decided to take a walk around the neighbourhood and to the supermarket to get a drink while waiting for them. You remembered the way to the supermarket. But after you got your drink and enjoyed the aircon in the supermarket, you realised it was dark already. *oops, how do i get home now* you being muddle-headed, couldn't find your way back.You tried to figure your way out and ended up in an alley.

"Look who's here.." you heard a guy said and turned around to see a group approaching. Someone whistled and it made you uncomfortable. "Hey babe, wanna have some fun?" the guy who seemed to be the head of the group said and cornered you to the wall. He then carassed your face and smirked and leaned in closer to you. "You smell so nice, darling.." he said and tried to kiss you but you tried hard to resist him and pushed him away. "Someone is playing hard to get huh..." he said and grabbed your wrist tightly and held them against the wall.

"Let her go!" Someone shouted from one end of the alley.

"What if i don't?" the guy said back. There was no reply from the person but a fight soon broke out and the guy was fighting with the other guys of the group while you were still being held by the bad guy. You looked on worriedly as he was alone and fighting with so many people. But he proved to be a great fighter and overcame the guys and grabbed your wrist and ran away after punching the guy who held you.

"Thank you very much for saving me!" you said and bowed 90-degrees. "Omo! you're bleeding!" you said and took out a piece of tissue and helped him clean away the blood on his lips.

"It's ok.. just be more careful next time. Don't stay out so late at night especially in the quiet streets." he said and rejected your tissue and left.

"Wait! what's your name?" you shouted behind him.

"Changjo." was all he said and he continued walking away coolly. *so cool...* You stared at his diminishing backview and smiled to yourself.

"Seyoung ah!" you heard someone called out to you and you turned around.

"Oppa!" you shouted and ran towards him and hugged him.

"Yah! where did you go? do you know how worried was i? what is your phone for? why don't you pick up my calls?" Sehun bombarded you with questions.

"calm down, sehun. how is she supposed to answer so many questions at one go?" you realised Kai was there as well.

"Shut up, Kim Jongin!" Sehun said. "are you ok? did you get hurt?" he asked you.

"gwaenchanayo oppa..." you assured him. "Let's go home now!" you said.

"Seyoung ah, who was the guy just now?" Kai asked.

"the guy? oh him.." you said. "he saved me from the bad guys just now..."

"bad guys? what happened?" both Kai and Sehun said at the same time.

"I lost my way home so i walked by myself and ended up in an alley and there was this group of guys who surrounded me but he fought them all and saved me..." you said, smiling unknowingly as you thought back of what happened.

"Don't walk around by yourself next time! what if you get into trouble? you won't be so lucky next time.." Sehun said and pinched your nose.

"arasso oppa, you're like omma.." you said playfully back at him and Kai hi-fived you and you both laughed.

"yah! don't team up against me!" Sehun said and pulled you away from Kai.

When you get home, Chanyeol shouted across the hallway and ran towards you. "Seyoung ah!!!"

"neh Chanyeol oppa?" you asked.

"nothing! i missed you hehe! where have you been?" he asked.

"just outside." you replied and smiled at him.

"alright, everyone go to bed now! there's school tomorrow!" Suho ordered.

"you too Seyoung. go have a rest and get ready for school tomorrow." Sehun said.

"ok oppa.. good night!" you said and gave him a peck on his cheek.

"Can i have one too?" Kai who was beside him asked.

"no Kim Jongin!" Sehun replied for you and urged you back into your room.

"Selfish Sehun!" Kai said and went back into his own room.