Chapter 25

me and you: XOXO?

"Oppa.." you managed to blurt out in shock.

"Seyoung ah.." Luhan said.

"o..oppa.." you said while backing away from him. "mi..mianhaeyo..."

"It's ok.. i understand.." Luhan said disappointedly. You could see tears forming in his eyes.

"I'm sorry oppa.. but i think i like someone else.. I don't want to lie to you or hurt you so i have to tell you the truth..." you said.

"I know.. then go now.. fight for your love.. i want you to be happy seyoung ah.." Luhan said and forced out a smile. You know it's hurting for him but you smiled to him and ran off. *Seyoung ah.. fighting!*

*mianhaeyo Luhan oppa...i have to go to him..*

You ran while you dialled a number on your phone but it was directed to voicemail.

"meet me at the dance studio.." you recorded your voice message. You went to the dance studio you always go and you waited there, sitting while leaning against the mirror and waited anxiously. A few hours passed but he's not here. You wanted to call him again when someone barged in.

"Seyoung!" he shouted, panting.

"Kai!!" you shouted back and ran over to him to hug him.

"why? what's wrong?" he asked concernly, worried by your sudden actions.

"oppa.. luhan oppa confessed to me.." you said, while looking at him.

"then.." was all he said. But you could tell he was disappointed.

"but.." you said and he looked at you. "I love you oppa.." you continued.

"what?!" he shouted.

"I said I love you oppa.. despite all the things you did to me.. I love you.." you confessed.

"Seyoung ah!" He pulled you into a deep hug. "i'm sorry for what i have done but that's because i loved you..I've been waiting for this day but i don't dare to confess... i'm afraid you will get hurt.." He said. You just shook your head at him. "So.. will you be my girlfriend?" He pulled away from the hug and kneeled on one knee.

"Yes oppa!" You said and hugged him.

"Thanks seyoung!" He said excitedly and carried you and spun you around the dance studio. "I'm the happiest guy on earth!"

"I didn't expect this side of you.." you said while looking at him.

"That's all because of you.." he said and looked deeply into your eyes. And then he leaned in to kiss you. The kiss got deeper and more passionate but you forced yourself to pull out of it.

"Not again oppa.." you looked at him with teasing eyes.

"I'm sorry... got too excited.." He said and smiled sheepishly.

----------------------------------------

You walked home with him while he carried you on his back. You guys were joking around while walking back. You reached home with him, laughing loudly when everyone looked at the both of you. Luhan was there too.

"Kai! Seyoung! what's going on?" Chanyeol said.

"Kim Jongin!" Sehun shouted.

"Alright guys.. we have something to announce.." Kai said and then he looked at you.

"well.. we're together.." you said shyly.

"You're what! I didn't hear!" Baekhyun said teasingly.

"we're together!" You shouted across the whole room and they all laughed and made you flushed red.

"What is going on here?" Sehun asked. "Oh Seyoung! Come with me!"

You got off Kai's back and obediently followed behind Sehun while the rest of the guys interrogated Kai.

-------------------------------------

"yah! Why Jongin?" Sehun asked.

"why..why not him?" you retorted.

"Yah! you're talking back now?" he said, not wanting to raise his voice.

"Aniyo oppa.. you know i love you right.." you said with aegyo.

"Just promise me that you won't get hurt.. ok?" Sehun said.

"Pinky promise!" you said and hooked fingers with him.

"Can never win you with your aegyo haish.." Sehun said and sighed and you laughed at him.

"Because I'm your precious sister.." you said and walked back to the living room with him.

-------------------------------------

"Kim Jongin! Don't you hurt my sister!" Sehun said once he saw Kai.

"Yes my brother-in-law!" Kai said and laughed.

"I never say i will accept you as my brother-in-law and she's not going to get married to you.." Sehun argued.

"why not? she's already.." Kai said and smirked while you smacked him on his arm. "Just joking..Don't worry sehunnie.. i will take good care of her.."

"be sure you do.." Sehun said. You smiled at the both of them and then you spotted Luhan. He smiled and nodded at you, wishing you happiness. You smiled back at him to thank him. *thanks Luhan oppa.. you're the best..*