Chapter 16

me and you: XOXO?

You went to school next day excitedly, hoping to see Changjo, but he wasn't there in school. You tried calling him but he didn't pick up the calls. *where is he again?*

"Seyoung ah!" Hyemi called out to you.

"neh?" you answered.

"Seyoung ah, who is that guy?" she asked.

"what guy?" you denied.

"don't lie.. you're dating aren't you?" she said.

"huh? no.. did D.O oppa tell you that?" you said.

"well.. yea.. but you look different today... more..lively i will say.." she said and grinned.

"i have no idea what you are talking about.." you said and walked away, blushing.

------------------------------------------

"She wouldn't tell me, but she was blushing..." Hyemi told D.O.

"alright.. thanks sweetheart.." D.O said and gave her a peck on her forehead.

------------------------------------------

"Sehun ah.. i think she must be dating.." D.O told Sehun what Hyemi told her.

"ah.. thanks hyung..." Sehun said.

"So what are you going to do? and what about Luhan and Kris hyung and Kai?" D.O said.

"you know too, hyung?" Sehun asked, surprised.

"yea..it is written all over their face.." D.O said.

"i don't know.. i have to find out who that guy is.." Sehun said.

"Arasso... tell me if you need help.." D.O said.

"neh.. thanks hyung.." Sehun said.

-------------------------------------------

After school, you told Sehun you have something on and left in a hurry to find Changjo. Sehun decided to follow you and Kai volunteered to go with him.

You knocked on his door for a few times but no one came to answer. Just as you were about to leave, you saw him walking back, more of limping. You rushed over to him to find bruises and blood all over his face.

"Seyoung ah.." he called out and passed out.

You struggled to take him back into his house and then lay him on his bed. You then help him to clean his wounds and apply medicine on the bruises and cuts.

"what did you do again?" you said softly, not wanting to wake him up. Meanwhile, Sehun and Kai just waited outside for you.

A few hours had passed and you fell asleep beside him. He woke up, coughing because of pain which woke you up.

"You woke up? be careful..." you said and then helped him sit up on his bed.

"Seyoung ah.." he called out to you. "i'm sorry.."

"why are you sorry?" you asked.

"for making you worried.." he said.

"Don't be silly... but where did you go?" you asked.

"i went to settle some friend's problem..." he said.

"and you got yourself into such mess..." you said disappointedly.

"i'm sorry..." he said and hugged you.

"it's ok changjo ah.. just that it hurts me to see you like that.." you said. Just then your phone rang and it was Sehun who called you, worried about you in his house.

"I'm sorry Changjo but i have to go, my brother is calling me.." you told Changjo.

"alright..it's getting late too.. oh right..one last question, what is your relationship with EXO?" he asked.

"EXO? my brother is Oh Sehun.." you said.

"Oh sehun? you're Oh seyoung.. right.. how stupid of me.." he said and laughed.

"wae? did you thought i had something on with EXO?" you looked at him suspiciously.

"well, yea.." he said and rubbed the back of his neck. "but it's fine now.."

"aigoo..someone is jealous.." you said. "i got to go..bye.." and you kissed him on his cheek.

"let me walk you to the door.." Changjo said and got out of bed. He walked you to the door and opened the door for you. You got out but was surprised to see Sehun and Kai there, so you stood there.

"oppa?" you called. Changjo saw you standing and came out too and saw Sehun and Kai.

"this is?" Sehun said and looked at Changjo.

"ah.. this is Changjo..and this is my oppa.." you introduced.

"annyeong haseyo.." Changjo said and bowed politely. Sehun just bowed slightly and continued looking at Changjo.

"oh.. and this is Kai oppa.." you said.

"hi.." Kai just said. *so she chose him, over me?*

"Let's go home...bye changjo.." you said and waved goodbye to him and you pulled Sehun and Kai to go with you.