chapter 4

One Kiss and You Become Mine. *Editing*

“Uhm, Baek…” Kyungsoo whispered, attempting to get his friend’s attention once again.

He looked around him, noticing the deadly silence hanging in the air. All eyes were focused on the boy he dared to call his friend.

“Baekhyun,” He tried again, this time louder. But again, Baekhyun didn’t respond, too busy goggling at Chanyeol, whose face was now morphed into something that displayed discomfort.

“Byun Baekhyun!” Kyungsoo yelled, making everybody come back to their senses again, except for the one needed most, a certain over-excited boy.

“Oh God! What did I do to deserve this?” Kyungsoo grunted, more to himself than anyone else, before gripping Baekhyun’s hand, dragging him out of the room. When Kyungsoo was sure they were far enough from the crowd, he let out a sigh of relief before looking at Baekhyun, who didn’t even know he had been carried away.

“What the hell is wrong with you!” Kyungsoo hissed, gently punching Baekhyun’s shoulder. This was the first time he saw Baekhyun like this, all dreamy and smiley.

“Huh?” Baekhyun frowned.

“Baekhyun! Get back to your sense!” Kyungsoo said, poking Baekhyun’s forehead.

“Ouch!” Baekhyun reached for his forehead, trying to protect himself for any more assaulting pokes. He shot a glare at Kyungsoo as he rubbed his skin. “Why did you do that?” Baekhyun pouted, bottom lip jutting out.

“Because you have been out of your mind,” Kyungsoo said.

“Oh!” Baekhyun smiled again when he remembered something. “Did you see him? It’s him! I’m 100% sure it’s him, he has the same big, shiny eyes. Ah, isn’t he perfect?”

“I thought you hated him for stealing you first kiss? And how are you so sure it’s him? Didn’t you say that you could barely see him back then? Besides, apparently he doesn’t remember you.”

“I’m sure it’s him. I saw him, illuminated by the moonlight. Oh, isn’t that romantic? And he didn’t steal my first kiss, I gave it to him,” Baekhyun chirped. Kyungsoo gaped at him, finding himself at a loss for words.

“W-What? You spent the entire morning crying over how he is a bad a guy!”

“That was before I knew he goes to the same school as us,” Baekhyun said, smile never leaving his face. “It’s fate, I tell you. Fate. F-A-T-E.”

“Are you kidding me?” Kyungsoo raised his brows, completely done with his friend at that point.

“What?”

“He is in the same class as us!”

“Since when?” Baekhyun asked, as confused as ever.

“Ever since the start of this year, you idiot.” Kyungsoo would’ve never thought he would want to strangle his best friend.

“No way, I’ve never seen him before!”

“Oh my God, Baekhyun,” Kyungsoo face-palmed himself. “Okay, tell me three students from our class you know,” Kyungsoo challenged him, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

“Okay! That’s easy. There is that guy who… Hmm. Who… Well there is that girl that… She, when... Oh, oh there is… No wait, he is a teacher,” Baekhyun tried, but nothing came to his mind. Except for Kyungsoo, he really didn’t know anyone here. Wow! I’m so anti-social… Baekhyun pouted.

“Okay, fine, I don’t,” He gave in, much to his reluctance.

“See? Woah, Byun Baekhyun, you really have no life,” Kyungsoo teased, lifting up one corner of his mouth.

“Shut up.”

“But Baekhyun—” Kyungsoo started.

“Hmm?”

“Did you really mean it?”

“Mean what?”

“For Chanyeol to be you boyfriend…?”

“Of course I meant it, didn’t you see him? He is the epitome of perfection! Plus, he kissed me. He’s the one for me, it’s fate that brought us together,” Baekhyun said, his eyes glittering. All Kyungsoo could do, though, was watching his friend in pure concern.

Why? Why, Chanyeol? You have no idea what you’ve done to yourself. This won’t end well, Kyungsoo thought.

 

---

 

Chanyeol watched silently as someone pulled the weird boy out of the canteen. Silence draped around them like a blanket. He blinked rapidly, trying to take in the situation. Before long everyone got back to their food, disposing the thoughts about the short boy’s antics. Everyone but Chanyeol and Kai.

“What just happened?” Chanyeol whispered, still shocked.

“What did I tell you about kissing other people without feelings,” Kai said, resting his hands on his hips as he shot Chanyeol a judging look.

Chanyeol was a play boy, that was for sure. He would play with other people’s feelings, boys and girls, he himself not caring about them at all. He could just dump them, no strings attached, and wouldn’t care about their tears whatsoever.

Despite all of that, he wasn’t a bad guy; he had his reasons, one of them being the fear of being alone, but in the end he plainly got sick of everyone he played around with and the only option for him would be to kick them out of his life. He knew it was wrong, but he couldn’t help it. It was their fault for coming to him when they knew the consequences.

“I didn’t kiss anyone—oh!” A light bulb went off in his head when he remembered what had happened the night before.

“See! I told you it’s no good to both you and them, and now look what did you did. You gave him hope,” Kai frowned, obviously displeased. “You gave him hope for you to become a couple.”

“No! It’s not like that,” Chanyeol defensed himself.

“Then what?” Kai asked.

Chanyeol sighed before he motioned at the table the two boys were seated at before they left, sitting down on the empty chairs as he began to speak.

“I didn’t kiss him because I wanted to, I just happened to kiss him because the situation I was in forced me to,” Chanyeol explained, recalling the event.

“How?”

“When I was trying to escape from those men I ran into this alley, and he just so happened to be there, and, well, yeah, I didn’t have any other choice,” Chanyeol said, whining a little as he neared the end.

“So, you just took his first kiss and what now? You’re boyfriends now?” Kai chuckled, because really, it’s kind of funny seeing his friend like this.

“Shut up and tell me what to do!” Chanyeol whined, hitting his face on the table before resting it against the cold material.

“Just tell him it was an accident and apologize,” Kai stated matter-of-factly. “Explain to him you didn’t mean anything by kissing him.”

“Okay…” Chanyeol sighed, trying not to think of that grinning face, because as much as he wants to deny it he knows he can’t.

That boy is cute.

 

---

 

The bell rang, warning the students to pack their stuff and head to their classes. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo ended their conversation and walked to their class, the former strutting down the hallways with a big smile on his face, now knowing he’ll see Chanyeol again in class.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at his silly friend. They dropped to their seats simultaneously, right before the teacher walked in and started their lesson.

Baekhyun wasn’t sure if Chanyeol really shared the same class, perhaps Kyungsoo lied to him to make him feel better. He let out a sigh, resting his head on the table, deciding to take a nap and hope to dream of a certain giant with big eyes and pink lips. He smiled as he fell into a slumber.

Kyungsoo looked from his notebook to find Baekhyun sleeping, again. He wasn’t surprised since Baekhyun slept through most of his classes. He wasn’t mad at his friend, he knew how hard his life was. The boy barely slept five hours a day, and if he slept, he slept at school. He always copied Kyungsoo’s notes after school and studied them in his spare time. He was an average, but great student who studied very hard, rewarding him with his well-earned second place in class, Kyungsoo being number one. And Kyungsoo knew that Baekhyun was smarter than him, but his condition outside of school didn’t allow him to study much. He still worked as hard as possible. In Kyungsoo’s eyes, he was the strongest person ever; no matter how hard life was, he’d always smile and make it through the day.

The door then opened with a loud thud, making the teacher stop speaking.

“Chanyeol and Kai, you two are late… Again,” She scolded, glaring at them.

They just bowed their heads slightly before walking to their seats, slumping down in the chairs. The teacher didn’t comment on their behavior, knowing that it was useless, and continued her class.

Chanyeol looked around him trying to find something interesting instead of the boring talk of the teacher, and that’s when his eyes found a sleeping boy two chairs away from him.

He’s in the same class as me? How come I didn’t notice him before?

Chanyeol refused to tear his eyes away from the boy, even though he couldn’t clearly see his face since strands of hair covered most of it. But one thing was clear, clearer than crystal, his lips.

I kissed those lips… Chanyeol gulped, staring at the slightly parted soft, pink lips.

It sure was a good ki— What the are you thinking about, Chanyeol! Chanyeol shook his head and looked away from the sleeping boy, listening to his teacher’s words instead.

Just say you are sorry, and tell him it was a mistake.

 


 

heeeeeeeey!!!

i know i know!! i'm so late!! but this chapter took me 5 days to write!!  i have the worst writer block ever!!!!

i hope you liked this chappie!~~

the time will move fatser in the next chapter!!

i love you all!!!

and big big big thanks for  the upvotes AhSongyiBBbaekKimshinyeong11baconeggyeolKDurulewu_byunTheCrazy15 and Oppacool 

you are the best!!!!

AND 42 SUBBIES??? WAOHHHH YOU GUYS -CRY HARD-

THANK YOU

edited 26 – 03 – 16