chapter 12

One Kiss and You Become Mine. *Editing*

Kyungsoo watched the door waiting for baekhyun come back, he notice that there was something wrong in his friend the moment the teacher walk in.

What’s wrong Baek? He asked himself.

He looked at the seat next to jongin where chanyeol sit, which is also was empty, he was sure  that he went after Baek, and he was somehow relief that there Is someone else who care about him, other than himself.

Soon the class was over and the teacher walked out but I can’t shake the feeling that somehow she look familiar, he is sure that he saw these eyes before.

The noises in the class become louder and everyone start talking how much they like the new teacher and how nice she look like, and how they like it more than the first teacher.

He saw jongin standing and walking toward him.

“What’s wrong with Baekhyun?” he asked taking the empty seat.

“I don’t know, I’m very worried” kyungsoo said rubbing both of his hand together.

“I’m sure everything is okay, chanyeol went with him, don’t worry” jongin said holding kyungsoo hand to stop rubbing them.

“yeah I hope” kyungsoo said letting out a sigh and soon the history teacher arrive, and jongin decide to stay next to kyungsoo, and in case baekhyun come back he could sit next to chanyeol.

Kyungsoo couldn’t help but to let a small smile rest at his lips.

It’s good to have someone care for you…

 

__________________________________

Chanyeol gaze at the body between his arms and let out a sigh.

He didn’t know how much they stay like this but he is sure that the math class already over.

Since baekhyun told him who that woman mean to him he had been crying so hard, in the end he lost all his energy and fall asleep.

Chanyeol didn’t want to wake him up just yet, since baekhyun is still slightly sick, he thought to take him to the Clinic rest there but the idea of leaving baekhyun alone is not very good.

In the end he made up his mine and left the smaller boy carefully without waking him up, by butting one arm under his neck and the other under his knees.

He open the bathroom door using his foot and looked at the corridor to see if there anyone there, but there was none, must the next class already start.

He starts walking to the stares that lead to the rooftop, and baekhyun weight didn’t go unnoticed by him.

He frowns at how light baekhyun was.

The boy is sure under the normal weight, but that not his main concern now, he will think about that later.

When he finally reach the rooftop he open the door and the sun welcome them, it wasn’t hot since they are in the middle of the winter, but the sunlight was still there.

As soon as the light touched baekhyun face he frowns and turns his head hiding it in chanyeol chest.

Chanyeol chuckle and wonder how the shorter can be this cute even in his sleep.

He looked around trying to find a good spot, he found a Shaded area.

He sits there carefully and lay baekhyun next to him, and put his head on his lap.

Chanyeol rested his head on the wall behind him and let out a sigh.

He remember when he first saw baekhyun he was happy and act like kids, he was a little sunshine ball.

He laughed a little when he remembers how shocked he was when baekhyun said he was his boyfriend and his first kiss.

He looked down and notice how puffy baekhyun eyes where and he was sure they are red now from all the crying, he cheeks were also flushed and the tip of his nose is still red.

He didn’t know that a cheerful person like baekhyun could have all of this in this short period of life.

He feels a pang in his heart when he sees how hurtful his small boyfriend looks right now.

He still doesn’t know what is wrong, but all he knew that the new teacher was his mother who left him at the age of ten.

He wanted to know the full story, and to do that he must wait for baekhyun to become ready to tell him.

He shivers when a wind suddenly passes them and looked at baekhyun to find him also shiver a little.

Without a second thought he strip from the jacket that he was wearing and put it over baekhyun

He smile when baekhyun let out a sigh and a small smile appear from the sudden warmth.

He lean a down and left a kiss on his boyfriend lips.

____________________________________________

It was the last class and baekhyun was still nowhere to be seen.

Kyungsoo was so worried now, and was having a thoughts to go look for him, since it’s first time baekhyun would be gone like this.

But thanks to jongin he was less worried since he kept telling his that chanyeol with him.

He open his phone and send a text to baekhyun asking him where is he.

It was his last hope, and he decide to wait ten minutes, if baekhyun didn’t replay him, he is going to search for him.

But not minute later he got a new message.

Kyungsoo open it and found it from baekhyun

Don’t worry I’m okay, chanyeol with me right now, I will tell you everything later

Kyungsoo finally smile and relaxed, at least he is okay.

He decides to reply on the text.

I am coming to your house today

After that he put the phone in his bag and looked at jongin who is still sitting next to him.

“Thank you” he said smiling at jongin.

Jongin can swear that his heart miss a beat, he returns the smile anyway.

The class finally was over and the student start to leave.

“Come on let’s go” jongin said pulling kyungsoo with him.

“Where?” kyungsoo asked puzzled he doesn’t remember that he would go with jongin after school somewhere.

“To the music club you babo, you said you would let me hear you sing, now come on” jongin said and before kyungsoo could even reply they were out of the class.

Kyungsoo smile letting jongin pulling him.

___________________________________

Baekhyun open his eyes to find a sky full of clouds.

Where am I? He asked himself and tried to remember what happen.

He looked to the side only to find chanyeol sleeping, he sit and looked around to find out that they were on the rooftop.

He sit up and the jacket fall from his lap.

He left it and looked at chanyeol and notice that the tall boy wasn’t wearing any, so it must be him.

He moves it closer to his face, he smile at how caring his boyfriend was.

Suddenly he remembered everything; his mum was now his math teacher…

He didn’t know what to do now, he was so lost.

Should he talk to her? Should he act like he doesn’t know her?

But more important questions made him depressed, dose she remember me? Did she forget she had a son before? Was she looking for me?

A voice in his head said no, she doesn’t remember you, yes she did forget you, and why would she look for you after she left you.

His phone –which was in his pocket- single that it received a message.

He took it out and open it to find it from kyungsoo asking him where is he.

He remembers how he left the class all of sudden without telling kyungsoo anything and he know how much the younger could worry.

He text him back about how is he with chanyeol and shouldn’t worry about him and sent it.

Not long after he received another one saying that he will go to his house today.

He was really thankful he has friend like kyungsoo, because without him, he didn’t know what would happen to him.

Again the main reason of why he is he now hunted him.

What should I do now? Should I counties like she is just my new teacher? Yeah that is the best solution,

Baekhyun was deep in his thought that he didn’t notice chanyeol waking up nor moving till he was behind him, back hugging him.

Baekhyun tensed for a second before he relaxed again, leaning more in the worm embrace.

“How do you feel now?” chanyeol asked his voice deeper than the usual due to his sleep.

“Good, thanks to you” baekhyun said turning back giving chanyeol a small kiss on his lips.

None of them said anything after that just enjoying each other warmth.

“What time is it?” baekhyun asked chanyeol.

“Umm, let me see…” chanyeol said taking his phone out looking the clock.

“, it’s last period, we missed the entire day” chanyeol said.

“It’s my fault, I’m sorry” baekhyun said looking down.

“No, it’s not… its okay, we would just copy from jongin and kai, okay?” chanyeol said smiling while lifting baekhyun head so he would look at him.

Baekhyun just nodded “we should get our stuff, I still have a work I should go to” he then said standing up.

Chanyeol was about to object, but knowing baekhyun he knows he would still go.

They start walking out of the rooftop when chanyeol finally asked the question that was bothering him so much.

“What are going to do now?”  Chanyeol said unsure if he should ask in the first place.

Baekhyun know what chanyeol mean, he let out a small smile.

“what can I do?” he asked back but before chanyeol could reply he said “if she left me, this mean she don’t want anything with me, what right I have to mess up her life after she fixed it? She is now married and even have a son, its better if I stay in her past, that if she still even remember me”

Chanyeol didn’t know what he should do, because no matter what he did baekhyun could never feel better, he could feel a piece of his heart die from baekhyun words, what’s worse than your family leaving you to have a new one?, so he just left his arm putting around the smaller boy kissing the top of his head.

“I’m here with you, I would never leave you” chanyeol said and baekhyun couldn’t be happier that chanyeol was in his life.

______________________________

 They reached the class and of course it was empty, both of them walked to their places to collect their things when a student walked in to the door.

“Umm, is this byun baekhyun class?” he asked looking back and forth and chanyeol and baekhyun.

“Yes it is, why are you asking?” chanyeol asked him back.

“Aish! I came late, the teacher said to call him, but I got busy” the boy said looking annoyed.

“I’m byun baekhyun… who want me?” baekhyun said and boy face light up.

“Oh, great, you are here… MRS.  Kim, the new math teacher looking for, now excuse me, my girlfriend waiting for me” the boy said running.

Baekhyun dropped his bag which he was holding and his heart start beating faster and he could feel the cold sweat forming on his forehead.

This is so soon, I could even accept the fact that I no longer have the right to call her mother…

“Baek…” chanyeol whispered walking to the stun boy, “you want to go?” chanyeol ask looking worry at baekhyun.

Baekhyun didn’t say anything and start walking to the door.

It’s now or never, I can’t hide forever… maybe she remembers me and she is afraid I would tell anyone she has a son not from her husband…

Chanyeol collect baekhyun things and hold both him and baekhyun bags, before running after him.

He saw baekhyun walking in super slow to the end of the hall, where is the teachers office.

Chanyeol walked faster till he reached the said boy.

“Baek, if you are not ready, don’t go” chanyeol said.

Baekhyun shook his head “I want to meet her, although she left me she still my mother, I just relies how much I miss her” he said still looking at the front.

Chanyeol didn’t say anything; he didn’t know what should he say –again- so he just hold baekhyun hand giving it a tight squeeze as if he saying.

“I’m right here Baek, you would never be alone as long I’m with you” chanyeol said.

Both of them stop walking when they reach their location.

“You want me to come with you?” chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun shook his head.

I have to do this alone; I want to finish everything faster so I would be hurt less…

“Okay, I will be right here if you needed me” he said and baekhyun nodded before taking a deep breath.

Now… he said in his mind and knock on the door.

“Come in” someone said from the inside and he open the door before walking in and closing behind him.

Chanyeol drop the bags on the floor and sit next to it.

I hope everything would be alright…

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

yaaay I update faster this time huhu~~

baek meeting his mum next chapter woohoo~

it's funny how everyone saying that the drama would begin hehe, you right it will.

I don't know why most of you thought it was baek's ex, i said before he never dated anyone.

what do you think of the update?? oh oh and more kaisoo on the way~ and don't forget about the addition, who would join ? and who would got accepted?

wait to find out ~~ thank you for reading :D

BaekyeolDaejae : thank you for reading hehe, and yes chan would always be with baekkie~ he come the next chapter :D enjoy♥

Exoticzombie : everything would come out soon, just enjoy reading nae?

baozi-nim : yeah, she is his mother, not ex hehe, yeah, i agree they are super cute ^_^

AnggySam : happy? not so sure... *joking* enjoy ~

920506 : uh uh, i never said she is dead lol, so yeah, she's back :)

ririsA : you said all the big deals in the chapter in one comment, yeah you read it right :")

natsoraa : nah, she's not keke~ enjoy the chapter...

wu_byun : i know right? i feel bad for him, *then stop making him suffer* hehe

ExoticsMelodies : no, she didn't keke she still alive eating and breathing lol

 

okay everyone, how was the chapter? I hope it was okay~~

byebye now~~~