chapter 7

One Kiss and You Become Mine. *Editing*

When kai reach the class it was empty, since lunch break is not over yet, expect for one person,

Kyungsoo…

The said boy was sitting in his usual place looking at nothing, as if he thinking.

Kai walked to class trying not to make any noise, but as if on the cue kyungsoo turn his head to the door.

“Baek you---“he cut himself when he saw that the guy was not baekhyun but kai.

Without any other word he turns his head again as if there is no one in the class with him.

Kai let a sigh, he really hate this, why is kyungsoo acting this way? Have he done anything wrong to him?

Kai slowly walked to the empty seat beside kyungsoo and sit on it, he could feel kyungsoo tense.

“Hey” kai said.

“h-hi” kyungsoo said nervily

Kai open his mouth to say something, but nothing comes out.

A heavy awkward silent was killing both of them slowly.

Kai was going to give up and walk to his seat but kyungsoo spoke.

“Can I help you?” he said still not looking at kai.

Kai looked at kyungsoo not really expecting him to talk to him.

Say something!! Kai yell at himself.

“Would you like to go out with me?” kai asked the first thing come to his mind.

The sentence shocked both kai and kyungsoo.

“w-what?” kyungsoo asked finally looking at kai with a red face.

“Uh—I mean, umm…” kai looked around trying to find something to help him, but to his misery he find nothing.

He clears his throat, it’s now or never… had he said swelling his nervousness.

It’s his chance to prove to kyungsoo that he is not a bad person.

“I said would you like to go out with me?” he said again this time more confident in his voice.

Kyungsoo was even more shocked when he hear it for the second time.

Is he joking? Is it a prank? Why me?  Kyungsoo thought

He was going to decline but kai spoke again.

“Before you answer me please think about it, let’s go on a date, after that you decide if you want to date me or not, okay?”

Kyungsoo thought for a little in kai words before he nod lightly.

I hope I would not regret it

“Really? Oh thank you! I will not disappoint you! Promise” kai yell jump not believing it.

I’m not going to blow it, i will make it work and make you fall for me, just like I fall for you kai thought looking at kyungsoo who once again looked at the other side not daring to meet the tan boy’s eyes.

______________

"uhh- h-hey, are you okay?” Chanyeol asked when he saw the boy crying on the floor.

He was a er at times like that; he never knew how to make someone stop crying.

He was heading to the class with kai when he felt the argue to use the bathroom, so he left kai and walked to the bathroom, but he didn’t know that he will find some guy crying.

The boy on the floor tense when he heard the low- deep voice.

It can’t be him baekhyun thought.

Chanyeol wait for any kind of answer but when he receive nothing he asked again “h-hey, can you hear me?”

It’s him, ! Why of all the students in the school it should be him? Baekhyun thought again.

He hates crying but what he hates more is crying in front of someone, especially chanyeol.

“I’m f-fine” he said trying to stand up while covering his face.

“Then why are you crying?” chanyeol asked, he want to know who is this boy, he got a feeling that he somehow knew him.

But the boy was covering his face.

Baekhyun just ignore him and walked to the door, all what on his mind was to get out before chanyeol could see him.

“Yah! Wait” chanyeol yell but it was too late baekhyun was already running to who know where.

Aish, how can he leave just like that? He is really weird. Chanyeol buffed his cheeks before remembering the reason that get him to the bathroom.

He then shrugged trying to forget what just happen, but as soon as his eyes lands at where the boy was crying he found a shiny thing.

He bends down to take a better look at it.

“Eh? It’s a Necklace" he mumbles.

It was a silver Necklace with a key shaped and inside the key there was a heart

The Necklace was beautiful, he wonder if it belongs to that guy.

Oh well I will keep it with me till I find him chanyeol thought before taking it in his pocket.

__________________________________________

 

Baekhyun run and run in till his legs hurt, he stop and breathe deeply trying to breath normally again.

He peek behind him making sure that chanyeol didn’t follow him.

“What was I thinking crying like babies in the school” he mumbles angrily at himself.

What the heck in wrong with me? After all this years it still hurt? It’s still making me cry after I promise it would be the last time I would cry in it.

After his breath was normal again he sigh and hoped that chanyeol didn’t knew it was him, if he knew he would think that baekhyun is just disgusting and a big baby, and he would never love him back.

Another sigh left his lips before walking back to his class; he heard the bill while he was running.

When he reaches the class the students were already there seated in their chairs.

He walked there silently and sits in his seat beside kyungsoo.

“Hey” he said trying to catch his friend attention, but he fail.

“Kyung” he tries again this time hitting him on the arm.

“What the—“kyungsoo finally broke his thought “oh your back?” kyungsoo said smiling.

Baekhyun nodded and smiled trying to hide what just happen to him.

“Are you okay? Dose it still hurt? Why did you took a long time there?” kyungsoo rain him with questions.

Baekhyun only smile more at his friend, really if he didn’t have kyungsoo with him he wouldn’t know what he will live.

“Yah! Don’t just smile! Answer me, are you okay?” kyungsoo asked again when he notice that baekhyun was only smiling.

“Yea I’m good, but tell me what was in your mind?” baekhyun asked remembering how his friend was deep in his thoughts.

“m-me? Oh n-nothing” kyungsoo’s face turn red as soon as he heard the question.

Baekhyun raise an eyebrow, his friend was very, very bad lair.

“come on soo~ tell me” he tried again using his puppy eyes.

“I told it’s nothing” kyungsoo answered again looking at kai who was now chanting with chanyeol before looking away.

I hope I didn’t make any mistake he thought trying to block baekhyun’s whines.

Baekhyun notice kyungsoo looking at kai but as soon as he tried to look at kai to find an answer but his eyes catch chanyeol.

He could feel his heart beating faster.

Why are you so perfect park chanyeol? Baekhyun thought staring at chanyeol head and forgetting kyungsoo for a while.

_______________________________

The school soon was over and the students already starting to leave the class

“See you tomorrow” kai wave to chanyeol and run out the class trying to reach kyungsoo who walked out the class before with baekhyun

Soon the class was empty only few students still collecting their thing.

Chanyeol also stand up ready to go home when he remember he should took his history book from his locker since they have homework in it.

When he reaches his locker he notices a lollipop on it.

“What is this? Is it for me?” he thought out loud taking it.

He shrugged and opens the locker only to find a letter fall from it.

“Eh? What is this?” he reaches the letter and turns it around as if he would know what it is by doing that.

After a few turn he opens it:

Hello there!

You must wonder what this right is.

Well first of all I will intedrous myself, my name is byun baekhyun and I’m in the same class as you.

I don’t know how to say this, since I’m very bad at expressing my feeling but I like you… a lot.

I know it may sound weird since we don’t know each other that much… okay we don’t know each other at all.

But all I know is that your name is park chanyeol and you are the most perfect person I have ever seen and I would like to be your boyfriend.

You may don’t know me, or you may hate me but here the plane.

I will wait for you in front of the ice cream shop that’s near the school exactly at 5 pm, Sunday if you come we could talk to each other and take that point to see where could we go, but if you decide not to come I will respect that and I would never annoy you again

Thank you for reading and I really, really, really hoping to see you there.

Okay I’m going to end this now, bye park chanyeol…

 

Chanyeol let a smile on his face without even noticing,

What have you done to me?

He then hides the letter in his bag before closing his locker with the history book in his hand.

The small boy face appears inside his head and he could help but to chuckle.       

Maybe knowing that boy wouldn’t be that bad.

After all he did relies that he miss that boy lips, that hunt him even in his dream.

Maybe that night wasn’t a mistake, maybe it’s a fate? Who knew…

He laughed at his thoughts before opening the candy and putting it in his mouth.

_____________________________________________________________________________

this is the Necklace that chanyeol found :

 

what's up guysssssss??? long time no see!!!

this update took longer then i thought!!

it's not that i was busy, but it's soooooo cold that i can barly leave the bed.

the University  give us 5 days off because of the weather *it's really bad*

but i didn't do anything but sleep and eat! I'M JUST LAZY LOL

anyway ! sowwy!

what do you think of this update? 

and WHAT? 80 subbies?? you guys are the best!!!!♥

love you all