chapter 21

One Kiss and You Become Mine. *Editing*

the movies is where they decide to spend their date in, for many reasons but mostly because Baekhyun said he would like to watch a movie there, since he never went to it.

But the real reason for Baekhyun that he always had this dream, going to the movies with his boyfriend watching a cheesy romance movie holding hands, sharing a large box of popcorn and ending the Date with a kiss.

That’s it.

Baekhyun was walking silently next to his tall boyfriend, holding hands. Thinking about his dream staying quit.

“Mind sharing your thoughts with me?” Chanyeol said noticing the faint smile on the shorter lips.

“nothing much” Baekhyun said his smile become larger as he move closer to Chanyeol putting his head on the taller shoulder closing his eyes. “I love your height, as if it’s made for me.”

Chanyeol laughed poking the older’s cheek “open your eyes or you might fall.”

“I know you won’t let that happen” Baekhyun said confidently, opening his eyes anyway. “But…” Baekhyun said again a little smirk reach his face as his steps stopped.

“What?”

“if you afraid that I would fall, how about…” he stop talking again before jumping on the taller back laughing “piggyback me!” he yell between his laughs.

Chanyeol decide to tease the shorter “no! You are heavy, get down.” he said smiling.

“Heavy or not you are my boyfriend so one of your duties to piggy backs me.” Baekhyun said jumping up and down so he would increase the weight.

“Okay! Okay! I will! Now stop jumping or both of us would fall down.” Chanyeol sigh but the smile never left his face anyway.

“Yay! You don’t have to do it, baby!” Baekhyun said as if he didn’t just make him do it.

“Baby?” Chanyeol asked with a smirk.

“Yup! It’s your gift.” Baekhyun yell happily again raising both of his hand in the air, he wouldn’t fall anyways since Chanyeol was holding him.

“For what?”

“For beginning the best boyfriend ever.”

================

“It’s all your fault!” Baekhyun pout looking at the movies the beginning aired right now.

“Me? Isn’t you who made us late?” Chanyeol talked back.

“All the romantic movies already begin!” he yelled again.

“But there is a few that are yet to start.” Chanyeol tried again but his boyfriend pout deeper.

“They are either horror or action, and I dislike both!”

Baekhyun can feel his mood going down, he really want his dream to happen.

“I promise I will take you again for the movie you want, should we go somewhere else?” Chanyeol said holding the shorter hand.

Baekhyun felt guilty for making his boyfriend feel bad, he is the one who demand for a piggyback making them late.

He smiles shaking his head, “No it’s okay we can watch whatever you want.”

Chanyeol smiled back when he saw the shorter smile “are you sure?” he asked receiving a nod from Baekhyun.

“Should we watch an action movie then?”

“No! I hate action.”

“But you told me to choose.” Chanyeol mumble going to buy the tickets.

=====================

  “Why did you choose a scary movie??” Baekhyun whine hiding his face behind his hands.

“You said you didn’t want an action, that’s all what left.” Chanyeol replied watching the screen.

Both of them where sitting on the middle of the hall, a perfect place for watching a movie, their hands linked and huge popcorn box in Baekhyun lab and a large cola can in Chanyeol’s.

At first the movie was nice and has a little comedy in it, in till the ghost appears.

Baekhyun can feel his hands shaking, he was really scared and he can’t watch things like this.

Chanyeol notice his boyfriend, although he really like the movie’s story but his top attention now was on the shorter.

“Should we leave?” he asked but to his surprise Baekhyun shook his head.

“It’s out first movie date, I’m not going to ruin it.”

“It’s okay we can go to somewhere else.” He tried again but Baekhyun just shook his head.

“It’s rea—“his sentence was cut by a bloody scream from the movie, he just closes his eyes tightly, holding Chanyeol hand tighter.

Chanyeol thought a way to make his boyfriend okay but he couldn’t help but to like Baekhyun face.

His eyes were closed, and his nose and cheeks where red, his lips where shivering a little, making his look extra cute, like a kid.

He moved closer till their lips met, Baekhyun was shocked he didn’t expect his boyfriend to kiss him, not right now.

He open his eyes to found Chanyeol closed one’s, he re-closed his eyes replying to the kiss feeling a lot calmer.

They separated a little, their foreheads still connected.

“I love you” Chanyeol said connecting their lips again not giving a chance for Baekhyun to even reply.

He bites softly on the older lips and the other gladly open his mouth just slightly making their kiss turn to a make out.

It wasn’t sweet, both of them tried to show their love for the other, they let their feeling free, letting it taking over the kiss.

But soon they had to break it due to the need of the oxygen.

“Best… kiss… ever” Chanyeol said between his pants. Baekhyun just smiled couldn’t agree more

======================

Chanyeol looked at the sleeping boy who was using Chanyeol’s shoulder as his sleeping pillow when the movie ends.

He looked so peaceful that he felt bad for wanting wake his up, but he has to.

He shakes Baekhyun a little, as a result Baekhyun open his eyes so wide sitting fast.

“what’s wrong?” Chanyeol asked worried, the boy wake up faster than normal people, he barley even touch him

“Oh, I fall asleep, hehe” Baekhyun said standing up starching his aching limps.

“Finally, it’s over! Let’s go eating! I’m hungry.”

Chanyeol just laugh shaking his head.

========================

Now both of them sit in a random dine they found on their way, Chanyeol went to the restroom.

Baekhyun was sitting alone on the table swinging his legs giggling to himself, although the date didn’t happen as he wished but it’s okay, the kiss make for it.

When Chanyeol was taking forever so he decides to go and check on him.

He was walking to the restrooms when he saw his lovely giant standing next to a girl, it’s look like they were in some conversation and Chanyeol face was blank.

He was walking to them when suddenly the girl kissed his boyfriend, he stopped walking, and he didn’t run or walk to them hitting the boyfriend like the dramas show.

He just stands there waiting, for what? Maybe for Chanyeol to push the girl, or yelling at her telling her that he already has a boyfriend.

But what happen, something else.

Chanyeol kissed her back… 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I pull my self together and this what come out!!

I hope you like it !!!

 again I feel bad for letting you all wait for it, I was thinking of stop writing but then, I couldn't :) 

ps, what do you think about the physiotherapist? do you know what is it? and what do you think about it?? 

please tell me what do you think and what will happen :D 

and today is my birthday :P give me comments as presents hehe