chapter 8

One Kiss and You Become Mine. *Editing*

It was finally Sunday and baekhyun couldn’t even wink at night, all kind of thoughts flies in his mind.

Sometimes he would regret sending the letter when the negative thoughts kicked in, but on the other hand he would feel really excited when the positive thoughts would show up.

But no matter what his nervousness would always win.

He already asked for a day off at the coffee and his boss so kindly accepted, since it was the first time for baekhyun to ask for it.

He let out a giggle thinking about it for the millions times already, before heading to the bathroom to get ready, he still have a job at the book-shop and since he don’t have any school on the weekends he work extra time, he decided he would go straight to the ice-cream shop directly from there.

After he dressed with a red long-sleeve shirt and jeans with a black jacket, it wasn’t that warm but baekhyun needed the money for the rent, so he couldn’t spend his money on stuff like that.

He checked himself in the mirror in the bathroom for the last time before snatching his bag that was lying on the floor since he already had a few homework he should do.

Finally closing the door of his small apartment , he let out a happy sigh before letting his hand to his chest to touch the necklace-a habit he used to do since he start living alone, he would do it whatever he is sad or happy of exited or nervous, it always helped him.

He stopped walking when he notices that there is nothing.

He was really exited the last few days that he didn’t even notice that it was missing.

Maybe I lifted in the bathroom. He thought I will look for it tonight when I get back.

With this thought he kept walking the smile never leaving his face.

I just hope he would show up…

_________________

There was a knock on the door but he just decides to ignore it, maybe they will leave.

But the knock comes back again, and again.

“What??” he yell feeling annoyed in the morning.

“Sir, there is a call for you” a female voice was heard behind the door.

“Whoever it is, tell them I die!” he yell again.

“But it’s from jongin, he said it’s important.”

Chanyeol finally left his head and looked at his clock it says 9:16 am.

How dare he wake me up early on a Sunday??

“Come in” he said

And the female worker walked in giving him the phone before leaving.

“What?” he growl on the phone not pleased.

“Woah! Come down there tiger” jongin chuckled .

“To the point kim”

“Yeah right! You should come to school now”

“And why would go to school on a Sunday?”

“There is this new competition between schools and we decide to join”

“Fine, I will be there in a bit bye” chanyeol said not happy at all that he has to go to school on Sunday.

But he knew if he didn’t come suho will kill him.

Suho was there leader for the group.

They call themselves as exo; it was the school musical team.

They as suho the leader, Chen and luhan as the main vocalist him and Kris as the rapper and finally Jong in –or kai as he call himself when he dance- and lay as the dancers.

They are the school pride, everyone loves them, and no matter what kind of competition they would enter they would win.

That why he should go to school now, so they would put the plan of training, and the song and the dance moves, not all of the work at least but some of it.

He get up from the bed before heading to the bathroom, but he stopped when his eyes leans on the letter that was placed on his desk.

He finally made his mind after five hours of thinking.

I’m going to meet him…

After all the thinking last night he reaches to why not meeting him, he would try it at first if anything uncomfortable he would just back off.

After all he is cute… yes finally park chanyeol had admit it.

He laughed at his thoughts before counting his way to the bathroom to get ready

_______________________

He finally reaches the music room and he can already hear everyone laughing and talking.

He opens the door and indeed everyone was there.

“Morning” he said lazily before sitting on the middle of the floor next to Chen.

“You finally here! Great we can now start” suho said shutting everyone else talking.

“So what is all this about?” lay asked with half open eyes, you would think that he is sleepy but no, that is our lay.

“I saw on the musical club on the internet that there is a new competition after a two month from now” suho said.

“Great! So we have a plenty on time to practice” luhan said.

“But that’s not the problem…” suho said with uneasy look.

“What’s wrong?” Kris asked.

“We need at least 10 people on the team”

“What? But we are only seven” I said counting us again.

“I know, and I thought about dropping it, but the it come to the prize…” suho said making us what the big deal.

“there is few Explorers of talent from famous entertainment companies such as SM and JYP and other” he said “and the winner team will have a trip for a week to any place they would choice”

A trip in the middle of the school… nice.   

“But how are we going to get three more people to the team?” Chen asked breaking everyone from their thoughts.

“I also have thought of that and decide to do a little addition” suho said and all of them just nodded.

A few silent waves pass in till suho clap his hand.

“Okay now! Let’s start practicing since we are already here” he said and before any one can say anything he start the music.

I hope I won’t be late chanyeol thought before standing as well taking his position.

_______________________

“I’m going to leave now nonna! Bye” baekhyun wave at his boss before walking out of the shop.

Finally… he thought taking a deep breath.

It was already 4:09 pm so he decides to go straight to the ice-cream shop.

When he reaches the school he could hear a soft music sound from the music room, which was near the entrance, it was sound-proof but they must opened the windows.

He love the music and he in fact can sing a little, when he was younger his dad want him to be singer, but now he can’t find the time to eat let alone joining the club.

He close his eyes listing to the calming beat, it was the school team song ‘baby don’t cry’

He love the song so much and he would sing it a few times also when he clean the coffee shop when everyone would leave.

The song had finished, which made him open his eyes again to remember that he is in the middle of the street.

He took on last look at the school before counting his way.

When he finally arrived he looked at the clock inside the shop since the door was a glass and it was 4:36 pm.

He refused to walk in even if it was cold outside, he said he would wait for him till he come.

I hope he would show up…

__________________________

A few hours of practice have pass and they finally decide to take a break.

They all drop dead on the floor breathing in and out.

They just finished their song baby don’t cry.

“Should we order some food? It’s almost five anyway” Kris said and all of them agreed since they were hungry.

______________________

“Sir, it’s cold outside, you can wait inside if you are waiting for something” the worker lady said to baekhyun when two hours pass and he was still standing there.

“Oh no it’s okay, I’m just waiting for someone, and he would be here any moment” I hope

“But still it’s freezing, just walk in and rest while he come” she tried again but baekhyun only turn her of politely again.

Yes it’s been two hours since he stand here, he knew that chanyeol really hate him , and didn’t want to show up, it was freezing, half hour before it start snowing, and baekhyun clothes was barely keeping him warm from the weather let alone the snow.

But he refuses to move.

He keep telling himself that chanyeol will come but deep in his heart he knew he just lying to himself.

.

.

.

1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours…

The sun finally gone and the weather become colder and colder.

He lost the fleeing of his legs due to standing for too long.

He could feel his body become hotter and hotter, but he still refuse to move.

He will come…

_______________________

“Okay guys that’s enough for today! See you all next time” suho said and all of them start to gather their stuff.

“I feel like eating ice-cream, who want to get some with me?” luhan asked.

“ice-cream?” chanyeol said when he heard the word.

Oh ! He thought looking at his watch to find it already nine pm.

He couldn’t be still waiting for me right? He would be leaving now… he thought but he couldn’t get the idea of baekhyun waiting for him in the shop.

In the end he decides to go there just to make sure.

He finished his bag and walked out of the room quickly.

“What’s wrong with him?” Chen asked and jongin just shrug.

________________________

Baekhyun can feel his eyes dropping, his eye-sight already foggy.

He finally takes the reality and made sure that yes chanyeol really hate him.

What was I thinking? Of course he won’t show up, that letter was the craziest this I have ever done he let out a sigh deciding that it’s time to leave.

He close his eyes trying to collect some strength to walk, after a few seconds he open his eyes but as soon as he tried to move his legs was so numb, he close his eyes waiting for the hit but it was never there.

He open his eyes before letting a small smile play on his lips “you are here…” and everything turn black after that.

______________________

Chanyeol run to the shop, it was cold and snowing, when he reaches it he notices someone standing next the door.

It’s can’t be him, he is not crazy to wait for five hours outside in this weather right?

He walk closer and closer and finally he reach the male.

It was really him… chanyeol thought shocked, but what really shocked him is the boy himself.

He was standing there with a closing eyes and a pale face like a ghost, you would think that he is dead but the faint clouds of air that come from his mouth provide that he is still alive.

He wanted to call him but his voice refused to come out so he decides to shake him to get his attention.

But as soon as he tried to touch him the said male dropped on the floor, but chanyeol was fast enough to catch him.

He thought that baekhyun fall asleep or worst pass out, but he open his eyes and suddenly he smiled.

“You are here” he said before closing his eyes again.

“Baekhyun! Yah! Do you hear me? Wake up!!” chanyeol yell shaking the boy gently but nothing happen.

He quickly called his driver telling him to come to get them.

“What have I done?” he mumbles looking at the pale boy.

______________________________________________________________________________________

why everytime i try to right a fluff this happen??

i was alreay going to make it a happy meeting but this idea come when i was going to sleep. 

 i hope you liked the vid :) 

don't forget to tell me what do you think :D 

 

bye bye :*