Lotte World with Exo :3

Shinee vs. Exo (For Dara Noona's affections!)

Ta-dah!!! Surprise subscribers I decided to double update today XD. I'm gonna expect a bunch of "I love you author-nim!" And "Kya!". You better hug me too :3!

*Its Saturday ^o^~*

~Exo's Dorm~

"Noona~ Noona~ Noona~ Noooooonaaaaaa~! Noooo-" 

"SHUT UP!!!" Chen threw a pillow at Chanyeol. "I'm trying to look good for Noona and you're here singing like a RETARD!" 

Chanyeol pouted, "Don't act like your not excited!" He immediately started daydreaming about Dara and her sweet smile, her cute laugh, the way her hair flows in the wind, and her face if she ever happens to confess to only him, and- 

"you know you have to share, hyung." Sehun's face popped out.

"I know that!!!" Chanyeols face turned red as he ran back to his room.

*timeskip*

*Ding Dong* The doorbell rang. Lay went to the door. When he opened the door, Dara was there wearing:

http://fashionistatrends.com/cute-casual-outfits-2012-teal-and-grey-casual/cute-casual-outfits-2012-5/

"Hi Xingie!" Dara smiled at him. "Are you guys ready to go?" 

"N-neh Noona!" Lay blushed. "You look really pretty."

"Kamsahamnida Xingie~ You're really handsome as well!" Dara smiled making him turn even redder (Omo "LayDara" I love it XD The only idol girlxboy Lay shipping I'd really like)

"Noona!" Tao tackled her, "I missed you!" He snuggled her while the other members were trying to pull him off. 

"B-but you saw me last week >\\\\<" she struggled against him. "Don't care heeheeheee!" Tao laughed as he tightened his grip. 

Dara suddenly felt Tao let go of her and someone was carrying her. she turned to see Chanyeol. 

"No touching Noona!" Luhan started scolding Tao. "Anyways we should be going now! Lets go!"

*timeskip*

"Noona! Lets go on that ride!" Kai pulled her to one direction. 

"Andwae let's go on that one!" Sehun grabbed her other arm!

"Guys! You're gonna RIP HER TO PIECES!!!" Luhan pulled the two away from her.

"Thanks Hannie!" "No problem Noona!" They kept staring into each others eyes until the members said "EHEM!", ruining the Ludara moment (X( Y U MEMBERS RUIN LUDARA?!)

"Hey let's go on THAT ONE!" Dara pulled Luhans arm and ran towards one ride a roller coaster. "A-are you sure noona.." Luhan looked nervous. 

"Please Hannie~" Dara pouted. "N-neh...." He was mesmerized by her cuteness.

*timeskip*

all of the members and Dara were on the ride. "n-n-Noona I don't know about t-this." luhan clung to her. The ride was a roller coaster with loopty loops and was really fast. Bad thing is, Luhan hates roller coasters. They finally reached the top.

"N-noona. Before we die I want to say that I l- aaaaaah!!!" Xiumin suddenly started screaming his head off. The whole ride was a blur and everyone was screaming (especially the scaredy cats *cough cough* Luhan and Xiumin *cough cough*.

when they reached the end, most of the guys felt like hurling. 

"Let's go on more rides!" Chanyeol shouted only to be whacked by his other members.

*many rides later*

"I... feel sick..." Luhan groaned as he leaned on Sehun.

"Gege...." Tao whined to Kris. "Carry me~" 

Kris sighed, "fine."

The guys immediately felt better when they saw their Dara run towards them.

"Guys! Do you wanna go ice skating?" She pulled all of them. "Come on!"

*time skip*

"Omo. I'm hungry!" Dara laughed to herself. "Can we go get lunch?" 

"Sure lets go!"

*At food court* 

Dara was happily eating her ramyun as the Exo members were looking at her, lovestruck by her cuteness. 

"Dara Noona you're such a messy eater." Baekhyun chuckled as he wiped her lip with his thumb. "Here." 

Dara looked down, blushing, "K-kumawo..." (Omo Baekdara moment)

Baekhyun smiled at her only to get a baseball thrown at his head.

"The hell?!" He turned around and saw a figure crouch. His eyes narrowed. 

Taemin POV

"Yah! Be more careful!" Key umma glared at me. 

"Sorry umma. I couldn't help it..." I really can't. Honestly ever since the photoshoot, I'm starting to hate Baekhyun. Him calling me GAY, he humiliated me in front of MY noona, and now he's flirting with her!!!

Yes. We followed them the whole day. So what?! The members of Shinee has made a vow, starting today, we'll make Exos date with Dara and their life a LIVING HELL!!!!

 

 Omo! Shinees following them! What are they gonna do now? Find out tomorrow XD. Btw that BaekDara moment was for a subscriber. Yes! I read my subscribers profiles. Whoever likes Baekdara better give me a hug!!!! Hope you like the chapter :3