Dara + Exo's dorm = LOVE AND CHAOS!!!

Shinee vs. Exo (For Dara Noona's affections!)

Part (3/4). Aigoo so tired. I'm gonna end up with Taos eye bags if I keep this up =_=  But I still wanna update for you guys so i don't care~. FIGHTING!

Luhan opened the door for Dara. "Thank you Hannie! You're such a gentleman." She giggled. He blushed a bit before following her to the living room and closing the door in the other members faces.

"YAAAAAH! Gege! You're so freaking rude!" Tao hissed, opening the door himself and almost banging the wall in anger. 

"You guys are men. You can open it yourself!" Luhan responded. He turned to Dara. "Anyways noona. Make yourself at home." He smiled at her before walking towards the kitchen.

Dara sat on the couch and called Bom. 

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"Bommie it's me!" Dara smiled. "Are you guys home?" 

"No actually the maknaes went to Jeju islands for two weeks and I'm sleeping at my house in the meantime." 

"Bwoh?! But I can't stay at the dorm all by myself for 2 WEEKS!" Dara was scared of staying there alone for a long time. What if there were robbers?! Psycho serial killers?! Saesang fans?!  ert adjusshis?! Ani ani ani!

"Sorry, Santokki. Just stay with the Exo boys or something. Now please let me sleep. Bye." Bom hung up on her.

Dara looked at her phone in a panick.What does she do now?!

"Um. Noona is everything okay?" Tao asked as he walked into the living room.

"Um well. Could you get the other members?" He nodded as he walked out. He returned with the other 11 boys. 

"Is something wrong noona?" Chanyeol asked her. 

"Um well." Dara fidgeted. "Is it okay if I sleep here for the night? The girls aren't at the dorm..." 

The Exo boys suddenly froze. Dara was worried that they would be uncomfortable about it and she would have to go to her brothers dorm to sleep.

They suddenly ran up to her.

"of course you can noona~" 

"stay as long as you want!"

"make yourself feel comfortable here." 

"You can sleep in MY bed with me!" The members looked at Kai with a mixture of disgust and shock. "What?!" 

Lay shook his head, "you really are such a ert Kim Jongin."

"Yah!" 

Dara laughed, "so I guess I'll sleep in the guest bedroom."

"wait noona! Do you have pajamas?" Chanyeol asked her. 

"Um no, it's fine! I can just wear this to sleep." Dara said politely before walking. 

"Wait, noona. You're out guest and we shouldn't let you be uncomfortable." 

"Oh, okay. If you insist..."

*time skip*

Dara ended up wearing Chanyeols T-shirt  (Yes I said Chanyeols t-shirt. So much Chandara you suddenly become /dead. LOL I kid. Just a little :P) to bed. 

"Noona! Let me sleep with you" sehun jumped into her bed cuddling her. 

"Oh sure Sehunnie!" She smiled and hugged him back. 

Suddenly the rest of the members barged in trying to get to their Noona.

"Yah! Move."

"that's my spot you twerp!"

"get out!" 

"I want Noona!"

"Ani! She's my living teddy bear. Or my living stuffed unicorn!" 

"Mine mine mine!" 

*timeskip*

At midnight, there in Exo's guest room. Was a messy yet cozy pile of boys surrounding one cute girl. Somehow they managed to fall asleep. 

Sorry its a bit rushed. Aigoo. I'm too tired to write one more chapter. I'm only 13 and i feel so old cuz i cant stay up that late =_=. I promise I'll put up the last part in the morning. Mian guys. Hope you still like this chapter though. :)