Plan A.... FAIL! (unanimous request part 3 :3)

Shinee vs. Exo (For Dara Noona's affections!)

Ta-dah! I, Iheart2ne1, am back for another update~! Hope I didn't make the subscribers wait till they went mad. LOL! 

Normal POV:

"Hyung." Chen kept tugging at Luhans shirt. "Hyung. Hyung. Hyung. Hyung. Hyung." 

Luhan closed his eyes in annoyance. Here they were, keeping an eye on Kris to make sure the Duizhang didn't  do anything to the poor tokki during their date. Why couldn't he be paired up with Chanyeol?! At least he is better than this troll!

"Hyung. Hyung. Hyung. Hyung." Chen aka our god like troll started to get louder. "Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Hyungie! Hyungie! Hyungie! Hyungaa!" 

Luhan felt a vein pop out on his forehead. He breathed heavily 'calm down Lulu! You're doing this for noona!' He started to think of Dara and her smiles, her kindness, how cute she was and-Gahd! He had to do something to prevent himself from committing murder right here, right now.

"Yah! Hyunghyunghyunghyunghyunghyunghyunghyunghyunghyu-" luhan grabbed Chens shirt and screamed in his face. 

"WHAT???!!!!! WHAT THE IS IT THAT YOU HAVE TO BE SO FREAKING ANNOYING???!!!!!!" 

"Hi~." Luhan felt his face already red turn into a deep raging purple. That was the last straw.

"YOU !!!!!!" The deer knocked Chen over and sat on him grabbing for his neck. "I'LL EVEN FREAKING BREAK YOUR WINDPIPE IF THAT'LL MAKE YOU SHUT UP!!!!!!"

"Hey. What is that noi- woah...." Dara walked in on them. 'WTF?!' She was heavily confused by the doll faced boy wide eyed with his hands on both sides of Chens head and he was straddling Chen as well. Omo! Were they-

"I'M SO SORRY!" Dara flushed red and bowed a million times. "I promise I won't interrupt you guys again!"

"W-wait noona it's not what you think, it's-" luhan reached out to dara but she already ran away in shame (?!).

"MIAHHE!!!" She ran back to Kris who looked at them, smirking. 

The two blinked before glaring at eachother. 

"YOU....." They both hissed before lunging at eachother. 

PLAN A: FAILED!

*timeskip*

"Look what you did!!!" Chen growled at Luhan. "She thinks we're gay now!!!" 

"NOT MY FAULT YOU WOULDNT SHUT UP!" Luhan hissed back. 

"Yah! Stop it. You guys are already injured from fighting." Xiumin flicked them both in the forehead making them wince. The two were in casts and luhan had a black eye while Chens cheek was swollen.

"You two are in big trouble." Exo's manager scowled at Chen and Luhan. "I will give out punishments later. From now on. Only the older members except Luhan will be allowed to go outside the dorm as well as out guest, Dara-ssi." 

"What?! But hyung WE didn't-" chanyeol immediately stopped after seeing their managers scary glare. 

"No buts." The manager walked out, slamming the door. 

"Great." Tao slumped into a chair, tears b. "What are we going to do for the rest of the day?!" 

"What about noona... And Kris hyung?!" Chanyeol demanded. "I don't want to see her with him!!" 

"Noona! Waaaah!" Sehun started whining, Baekhyun started crying out of stress (?!), and the other members whispered among themselves. 

"Yah! Guys!" Suho spoke up. "Remember. Down with KrisDara! We can't give up." 

"But hyung," Kyungsoo pouted, "what do we do now?!" 

"Well... There is only one thing to do. Plan B..." Suho pulled out his phone. 

"What no no no. Hyung! Stop. Don't-" too late. The line picked up. 

"What do you want Suho-ah?!" A voice said rudely. "Want to rub in that you have noona?!" 

"Hyung wait." Suho spoke up before Minho could hang up. "I want a ceasefire for now. There is something that we need you help in." 

Suho explained everything to Minho. 

"Alright Suho, I'll talk to the others. Bye." The line hung up. 

Suho sighed and turned around. "I did the best that I could. Now we will just wait and see what they will do."

*At Shinee's Dorm*

"Hyung. What do we do?" Taemin asked Onew. 

"What else? We go save Noona from that Dragon. Exo already messed up thanks to pretty boy and mr. Mctroll." Onew shrugged. 

"So guys. Anyone want to ruin another date?" Key smirked slightly. 

"Why not?" Jonghyun smiled at his 'wife's' words (his real wife is Dara, maybe Key too, but not Shin/Shun Sekyung).

All 5 members put their hands in. 

"For Dara Noona." 

 Mianhe if this chapter is rushed. I have school remember! Anyways, find out in the next chapter if Shinee will succeed or if they'll fail again. Annyeong. Ppyeong~! ^_<