Exo won!!!!

Shinee vs. Exo (For Dara Noona's affections!)

Okay! So apparently everyone wants Exo! Except for one girl who wants Suju~ (Lololol @pradha eonnie you cracked me up yesterday XD) and some girls who were just torn. I felt the same way about @Luzyhans let it rain fic :3 (you should go read it). Anyways here's the chapter. Warning: Has evil, angry Shinee. Hope you like it! :3.

"I-I'm sorry guys...." Dara pulled Minho off of her. "But Exo asked me first. Maybe next time..."

"Ah. Neh. Mianhe noona for interrupting you... Let's go guys." All of the Shinee members followed Onew, not before Taemin stuck his tongue out at Baekhyun. Dara glared at Taemin dissaprovingly which made him slump down sadly and frown as he walked out the door. Baekhyun laughed and stuck his tongue out  which led to Kris whacking him in the head hard causing him to scream in pain. 

Dara turned around in shock. "W-what was that?!"

"A-ani noona it was..." Baekhyun stuttered looking around to see Kai smirking at him. Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at him. "KAI HAS A STOMACH ACHE!" He quickly elbowed Kai in the gut hard causing Kai to scream really loud. 

"Omo!" Dara ran to Kai holding his shoulders. "Are you okay Jonginnie?" 

"n-noona t-take care of me p-please~?" Kai said doing aegyo while acting like he was really in pain.

"Neh! I'll take you back to the dorm! Hang in there Jonginnie!" As Dara dragged Kai out he made an 'L' sign and mouthed 'loser' to the rest of the members. 

*time skip*

~At Shinee's Dorm~ 

Taemin slammed down the sephora bag and took out an eyeliner. 

"Stupid Bacon!" He snapped the eyeliner in half and threw it away, taking out another one out of the bag. 

"IT'S ALL HIS FAULT!!!" he threw it on the ground and stomped on it. 

"D-dara noona is ashamed of me..." Taemin looked at the ground feeling like he was about to cry. "She used to think i was cute (fyi in this fanfic he only likes it when Dara calls him cute)She probably thinks I'm a spoiled brat now." He looked up his teeth grinding together. 

"It's. All. HIS. FAULT!!!!!" every word he said, he broke a stick of eyeliner and stomped on the broken halves. He breathed heavily as he looked at the black stains on his room's carpet.

"Actually it was your fault." Taemin looked up to see Minho. "If you didn't break Baekhyuns eyeliner  AND stick your tongue at him, Noona wouldn't have been annoyed at you." 

"Hyuuuuung! Why are you taking the enemies side?!" Taemin began to whine. 

Minho scoffed. Was taemin serious?! "No way! They don't deserve noona. Bunch of little brats..." 

The rest of the members stormed in,

"Werewolf freaks." Jonghyun said angrily,

"Wierdo Aliens." Onew hissed at a poster of Exo with mustaches drawn on the member's face. 

"Stuck up ROOKIES!" Key growled angrily. "We have to do something about them." 

"B-but what? Noona already wants to go with them." Taemin looked back on that awful moment when she rejected them. 

"Well then. Shall we go to Lotte World on Saturday?" Jonghyun smirked at s. Evil laughter was heard throughout the dorm. 

                               ---------------------------------------------------------

"Aaaah!" Sehun woke up panting. "L-luhan hyung!" 

"Sehunnie?" Luhan turned over. "It's 3 am what is it now?!" Luhan was usually cranky when woken up. Sehun ran to his bed.

"I-I had a dream where the Shinee sunbaes were planning to ruin our life just because Noona agreed to go with us." Sehun shivered as he hugged Luhan.

"Relax. It is just a dream. That's not gonna happen." Luhan sighed as he patted Sehuns hair. 

"Really?" sehun looked up. "Really." Luhan's phone vibrated and Sehun picked it up. 

"A new text message?" Sehun gave it to him. 

From: Private Caller 

To: Dollyfaced Dork 

That was not a dream. It's gonna happen! ):-) Get ready to feel HELL on Saturday!

Sehun and Luhan looked at each other in horror. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Good news everyone! I have Friday off cuz my teachers are in service (I go to a Christian school) and if you guys are nice to me. I miiii~iiight do a double update ;). Hope you like this chapter. Subscribe, comment, and post on my wall! Bai ^o^~