The photoshoot pt 2

Shinee vs. Exo (For Dara Noona's affections!)

You guys are lucky i have not much homework.... Oh well here is the chapter you guys want! Sorry if it is a bit rushed... :)

After the boys got changed, they sat around... Waiting for Dara. 

"Where's Noooonaaa!!!" Taemin started to whine, "I wanna play with noona!"

"Yah! Shut up and sit your girly down HYUNG!" Kai yelled at his (former) friend. 

"Why don't you shut up, DARKY!" Taemin spat back, "If you weren't so clingy to MY Noona this wouldn't have happened!" 

"Yours?! Noona is ours!!!" Chen screamed at them. 

"Please! She was our noona before you rookies debuted!" Jonghyun growled, "Plus, almost all of us KISSED her! What are you gonna do about it?!"

"don't rub it in Jonghyun..." Onew started to sob (really UGLY SOBS), "it's not fair! Why did i have to feel sick during that kiss note commercial?!"

"And I kissed a dirty window instead of Noona!" Taemin and onew started crying and hugging eachother to comfort eachother over the "pain" they shared. 

"Ewwwww! Get a room." Sehun pretended to hurl.

"Sorry sunbaes but I don't think Dara noona likes GAY guys!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

Taemin and Onew suddenly stopped crying and glared at the two. "What. Did. You. Say?!" Taemin hissed looking really scary. 

"I said-" taemin tackled Baekhyun while onew tackled Sehun. It started turning into an ALL OUT WAR between Shinee and Exo. 

"I'm Noona's favorite! Not you!" Kyungsoo threw a punch that was blocked.

"You seriously think she likes big eyed weirdos ?!" Minho failed to kick him

"hey Key hyung! Why don't you just leave Dara noona alone and go find yourself a boyfriend?!" The usually calm Lay growled only to be tackled.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" Key was all out furious. 

"Baekhyun-hyung~" Baekhyun turned to see Taemin... With his precious eyeliner! "You wouldn't!" Baekhyun gasped. 

"Yes I would !" Taemin snapped his eyeliner in half. "Nooooooooooooo!" Baekhyun fell on his knees at the floor his hair covering his eyes. "........."

"H-hyung?" Taemin felt a bit of guilt, "I-I'm sorry I'll buy you another one i swear-" 

Baekhyun looked up his eyes red. "YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!" he ran towards taemin in an angry fury.

"Hey guys! Sorry i took so long." Baekhyun turned around to see. Dara noona in a white dress, her hair flowing. She looked like...well.... a GODDESS! 

"Noona!" Baekhyun turned from the angry beast to a childish boy as he ran up to Dara, "Taemin broke my eyeliner!" He pointed to a love struck Taemin obviously holding the halfs of his eyeliner. 

"Taeminnie!" Dara's smile turned into a frown. "Apologize. Right now." 

"B-but Noona~" taemin whined. "Baekhyun hyung called me gay!" 

"YOU LIAR!" Baekhyun screamed at him. 

"NO YOU'RE THE LIAR!" Taemin screamed back. 

"Guys!!!! Can't we all just get along?!" Dara's pouted. "For me? Please?" 

"Y-yes Noona." All of the guys said in unison as they were dazed at how cute their noona is. 

"Come on let's go then!" Dara dragged some of them by the hand while the rest followed. 

*timeskip*

the director explained the theme for them. So apparently, Dara puts on a perfume makes both shinee and Exo fall for her, but she doesn't know it. And both groups are fighting eachother for Dara's heart. 

"Hyung...It sounds like the situation we're in now..." Sehun whined. 

"I know sehunnie. I know." Luhan sighed not knowing what else to say. 

*timeskip*

Dara finished changing and was about to leave when- 

"Nooooooonaaaa!" She turned around to find Exo's maknae hugging her. 

"Neh Sehunnie!" She smiled at him as the rest of Exo walked towards them. 

"Noona." Sehun blushed a bit. "This Saturday, do you want to go to Lotte World with me and the other members?" 

"Sur-"

"Noona can't join you cuz she is gonna go to the movies and the mall with us!" Key appeared hugging Dara from behind.

"You wish! Noona wants to go with US!" Chanyeol pulled her away from Key. 

"No!" 

"Yes!"

"No!"

"YES!" 

"NO!" 

"YE-" 

"SHUT UP!" Kris yelled at Chanyeol making him cower away. "Don't make the decisions for noona!" 

Dara sighed in relief. Kris seemed to be the only calm one in this roo-

"She should decide who she wants to go with first..." Kris looked at Dara and slightly blushed (OH MAI GAWD WHAT?!).

"Noona~~~~" Minho grabbed her arm. "You want to go with us and NOT THEM right~?" 

"Noooo. Noona wants to go with US~~~~!" Chanyeol whined and grabbed her other arm. 

"U-ummm..." Dara blushed. She was being fought over by adorable boys. 

"Well noona... What do you say?"

 

Well! I hope you guys like it! Oh BtW! I don't know how to add polls in chapters yet but... 

VOTE IN THE COMMENTS NOW!!!  WHICH ONE SHOULD DARA GO ON A "DATE" WITH FIRST?! Shinee or Exo? HURRY UP AND VOTE CUZ I GUARENTEE THAT I'M UPDATING TOMMOROW!!!!