The photoshoot pt. 1

Shinee vs. Exo (For Dara Noona's affections!)

You lucky i love you subscribers. I have to update late cuz of homework TT_TT... Oh well! Enjoy the new chapter! 

 

*First day of the photoshoot* 

~~At Exo's Dorm~~ 

it was 7 am. Everybody was peacefully asleep. Except for a certain Duizhang. Kris walked to the hallway where all of the everybody's rooms were. 

"Yah! Everybody get up!!" Kris yelled out. It was 8:00 and the photoshoot would start in 2 hours. 

"Shuuut uuup!" Chens tired, obnoxious voice rang out. 

"Gege! I need my beauty sleep." Tao whined. 

"Five more minutes. We're tired!!!" Luhan shouted. 

"Oh okay then." Kris smirked, "I guess you want to show up later than Shinee and not only, look bad in front of noona but let them get to spend more time with noona while they wait for us. Alright then. If that's what you want." He turned around.

As he took one step, he suddenly felt a rumbling. An earthquake? He turned back again. All of the Exo members ran out of their bedrooms and to the one bathroom they shared, almost trampling poor Kris on the way. 

"Yah move your !" 

"That's my toothbrush!"

"Taaaaoooo! Give me back my eyeliner!" 

"Guys I need to pee! Don't look!" 

"Yaah! Don't hog the toothpaste!" 

"You did NOT shove me, the beautiful god Chen!" 

"Yeah I did! What are you gonna do about it?" 

"Why you little-" 

"Aaaaaaagh! My eyes!!!!! They buuuurn!!!" 

"I told you not to look at me hyung!" 

"Hyung!! Move!! You're FAT is blocking the mirror!!!" 

"Shut up maknae!" 

Kris chuckled as he walked into the kitchen. ah. The members are so childish it's hilarious. 

Meanwhile, Shinee was already at their kitchen table eating breakfast. 

*Timeskip*

"Go Go Go! Hurry up hyung please!" Suho begged their driver as they drove to the parking lot. The minute the can stopped, all of the Exo members ran to the door, piling around it like a group of saesang fans. They pushed the door open to find no Dara but.... Just Shinee?

"You!" The members screamed at each other. The two managers chatted not pay attention to the tension between the two groups as they walked to the other side of the set. 

"We woke up early to end up seeing YOU instead of Dara noona?!" Baekhyun growled. 

"We feel the same about you too!" Minho glared back. 

"Girl-faced Geeks!"  The usually cheerful leader Suho snarled at the Shinee members. 

"Alien Werewolf Freaks!" Onew hissed. 

Before the fight started, a petit figure walked onto the set. 

"Annyeong Yeorobun!" The boys turned around after hearing an angelic voice. 

Walking towards them was a beautiful girl, yes everyone, it's Sandara Park. 

"Noona~!" Both Sehun and Taemin ran towards Dara. When they reached her, they both glared at eachother. 

"Could you please move Sehun-ah~" Taemin looked at him, teeth grinding as he wore a fake smile. 

"Hyung~ I think you should be more polite and let me go first~" Sehun was also smiling fakely. 

The two of them were glaring at each other, literally shooting lasers into each others eyes. 

"Um... G-guys..." Dara was feeling uncomfortable. Tao quickly ran to her. 

"Noona~. Can I have a hug?" Tao did aegyo, holding his arms out. Dara pinched his cheek. 

"Aigoo! So cute~! You're such an adorable donsaeng~!" She pulled him into a tight hug. Minho, feeling jealous separated Tao and Dara. 

"Noona hug me too~" he whined. Dara smiled giving him a hug as well. Soon there was a continuous cycle and eventually, all of the boys received a hug from their Dara noona. 

"Can I have another hug noo-" "NO!!!!" All of the boys screamed at Taemin, almost scaring him to death. 

" I'm gonna go get changed. You guys should too." Dara said oblivious to what's happening right now. "I'm so glad that I've seen you guys~" She walked away. 

Exo and Shinee glared at eachother. 

"THIS ISN'T OVER!" The two groups walked away while glaring and whispering among their members. 

 

Yay! I made the third chapter~. Sorry if it seems a bit rushed. mianhe mianhe TT_TT i have school... but i Hope you guys still like it. Please subscribe, comment, and post on my wall~. ^o^~ Bye!