Bacon vs. Krease (part 2 of the unanimous request :3)

Shinee vs. Exo (For Dara Noona's affections!)

Annyeong Yeorobun~! Sorry it's been a while since I update. Well, it's felt like a long time. Mianheyo~. Anyways, Heheheh. It's part two of the unanimous KrisDara request. Hope you like :3.

 Normal POV

The dorm was much gloomier today. While most of the members watched TV, the door to the room Baekhyun and Chanyeol shared was locked shut. Loud, really "manly" (suuuuure *sarcastic*) sobs were heard. Meanwhile, Luhan was with Sehun, secretly drawing mustaches and devil horns on Kris's poster. 

                                        ---------------------------------------------------------

"Evil. Mean. Terrible. Horrible. UGLY!" Sehun started stabbing Kris's "eyeball" with the sharpie.

"poor Baekhyunnie." Luhan sighed. "He must be so miserable right now. I can't believe Kris gege would do that..." 

                                       ---------------------------------------------------------

"Yah! Baekhyun. You can't stay in there forever..." Chen started knocking on the door. 

"Go away!" Baekhyun sobbed, "just let me die of sadness and rejection!" 

"Hyung, you're making us feel even more depressed...." Kai didn't look up from his pillow. "Plus, dara noona wouldn't like to see you like this."

"neh. She caaares about yooouuu~" Chanyeol sung out. The door opened and out came a puffy eyed Bacon. 

"R-really?" He sniffed. 

"Yes. She cares about all of us. Even you. So stop crying will ya?" 

"I wasn't crying pabo!" Baekhyun whacked Chanyeol at the back of his head (he had to jump up to do that LOL. XD) "I was just... Er.... doing my vocal warm ups for singing!" 

"Suuuuure..." The members rolled their eyes at him.

Kris POV

I opened my eyes, seeing Dara noona in my arms. Aigoo...she's adorable. She really does look like a rabbit, doesn't she? 

"Noona. Wake up." I nudged her a bit. She hugged me closer.

"Noona..." I was trying to be stern with her but..... Agh! She's too cute. No! I need to stay calm. Or else I won't be like the chic younger guys she likes.

"mmmm. Five more minutes," she said, her voice a bit husky from sleep.

"Noona." I poked her cheek causing her to whine and sit up. "Everyone is probably already up." 

"Uwaaaa. Alright." She pouted. "I'm tired. Carry me Krease." She held her arms out. 

I sighed. Too cute for her own good isn't she? I lifted her onto my back and walked to living room. I heard soft snores coming from my back. Geez. She fell asleep again. I set her on the couch and kissed her forhead. 

"Sweet Dreams Noona."

Normal POV

When Kris walked into the kitchen, he received several glares. 

"What's up with you guys " He smirked. "Still jealous that me and noona are going on a date later?" 

"Please! Who wants to see you TRY to face with Noona!" Chen gagged in disgust. 

"What do you mean try? Hmmm. I guess you'll be seeing a new couple tonight." Kris chuckled (evilly) and walked out of the kitchen.

"What are we going to do?!" Tao hissed. "He has Noona for himself today." 

"Not exactly." Baekhyun chuckled a bit. "Maybe we should do something a bit.... mischievous." 

"Maybe we should." Luhan evilly smiled (can't imagine an evil Luhannie >.<) "and I know the perfect plan..."

"Down with KrisDara!" Suho spoke up. The members nodded in agreement, chanting "DOWN WITH KRISDARA! DOWN WITH KRISDARA!" 

Kris's head popped in unexpectically with a scary look on his face, almost scaring the boys to death. "What's going on?!" Kai said, "Nothing Hyung~!" The members had nervous smiles on their face, hoping that their Duizhang would buy it.

"Alright then." He walked back to the living room. 

The boys looked at eachother, relieved. 

They chanted more quietly. "Down with KrisDara. Down with KrisDara. Down with KrisDara." 

 Hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Sorry if it is rushed... Please don't blame me.... blame school! So many tests and projects +_+.  Aigoo I'll do my best to update more often. Subscribe, post on my wal and comment. Ppyeong~!