This is EXO!

My Lucky Charm, My Life Savior [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR's POV 


"See? He wasn't even at home." Yunhee harrumphed dragging her suitcase out of her father's house. She carefully closed the door behind her and locked it, before turning around and looking at Taemin. 
He stood in front of the house, back-facing her, while staring intently at something in front of him. The girl curiously tilted her head to look over his shoulders and froze. Every single memory of what happened flashed in her mind, causing her to tremble in fear. 
She couldn't be more grateful when Taemin took a step back and shielded her from her father, stretching out his arm. 
She didn't dare to look at her father, who was standing in front of the two with a dejected look. 

The old man looked at them and sighed, "Young boy, are you taking care of my daughter well?" 
The question surprised the said boy. What was happening? Why was the man so calm today? 
As if reading his mind Mr Shim weakly smiled at him. "I don't even know if I can apologize for what happened...Just please take care of my daughter. Y-Yunhee-ah," he then called reluctantly startling the girl, who jumped in bewilderment and fisted Taemin's shirt. She took a deep breath, "N-ne Appa?" 

"Do you need money? Should I put in your bank account some money? How are you sustaining yourself? Yunhee-ah, appa will work hard to get help and to get you back okay? For now live well oh?" Being sure that he would have done no harm to her, Yunhee squeezed gently Taemin's harm and stepped nearer her father biting her inner cheeks to prevent the tears from dropping. She nodded her head, assuring her father she would take care of herself well, "Appa you don't need to give me money, I'm managing very well okay? Don't worry about me and take care of yourself while I'm not here. And..." She bit her bottom lip, not knowing if she should tell him. "Baekhyun Oppa is doing a good job in looking after me." 
Mr Shim's eyes enlarged, "B-Baekhyun? Y-your brother? My s-son??" 

"Yeah.." The girl muttered. Mr Shim tried to calm himself down and managed his shocked yet touched expression. His son probably hated him right? He was determined to become a better person and then finally meet his son. He had missed him a lot and he knew Yunhee had too. "Come on, you two go home or Baekhyun will be angry" 

"Yes we should... Have a good day Mr Shim" Taemin bowed before gently dragging Yunhee away. 

 

 

"Oh Yeah! Beagle line is baaaaack!!" Baekhyun hollered high-fiving his rowdy friends Chanyeol and Chen. Kris and Kai sighed but they secretly were extremely happy about Baekhyun being discharged after so many years. 

"Kris Hyuuuuuung~~~~" Baekhyun sang cutely disturbing the older boy who was busy driving them to Naeun's apartment. 

"Kris hyung buy us food!! Baek is hungry!" Chen interjected shaking the driver's seat, which caused Kris' head to bob up and down. 
Kai watched amused from the passenger seat as the Chinese man slowly got more annoyed at the noisy boys behind him. 

"Yah Jongdae! You're the one who's hungry! Why blame me??" 

Chen pouted, "You're so mean, you could tag along you know? Whose fault do you think it is that my tummy is growling now uh?? You snatched away my lunch, you meanie!" 

Baekhyun gasped dramatically, raising his hand innocently "What?? I didn't!" 

"Kekeke I think it was me Jongdae, sorry~ I was a little hungry and you left that delicious rice roll there so..." Chanyeol laughed it off pretending not to see Chen glaring at him. 

"Chanyeol! You-"

"WOULD YOU THREE PLEASE SHUT THE UP!!!!!" Kris hissed completely annoyed, satisfied when the three guilty boys shrunk in their seats and kept their mouth shut. 

"Sorry hyung..." They chorused bending their heads down. 

"But I'm hungry so you need to buy me food!!" Chen beamed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter