Trapped 3/3

Life tales

Body arched, hands stretched, eyes squeezed tightly shut, she allowed her muscles to relax before shifting to her sight in which she caught sight of a cute scrunched-up face just beside her. Feeling the prankster inside her light up, she lightly pinched the nose, causing air to stop coming out from it. She watched amusingly when the eyebrows frowned and nose wriggled as mouth fell open to allow the change of air. She stifled a giggle, only to let it out when she felt the arms that were resting around her waist tightening. The soft giggle soon became a full-blown laughter when she found herself being straddled down once again and tears springing out of her eyes. Only this time, it was from happiness.

"I missed you Tae."

Body leant down, putting the full weight on her as her shoulder was snuggled warmly against. Blonde locks fell on her face but she made no effort to move it away. Arms surrounded the petite body above her into a tight hug as she closed her eyes to savor the warmth.

Five years. Five years since she had been free, out of the hell-hole. Five years since she was able to live her life as she wanted. Five years since she had woke up to all the nightmares plundering her mind every time. And most importantly, five years since she finally found her best friend or rather her best friend found her.

They had made up, laughed, cried, scolded and comforted each other. Her best friend had been there for her when she woke up from her nightmares, screaming and panting hard or when she had felt insecure from the invisible stares that people shot her or when she was hounded by the press to give her recount of her dreadful capture or when she had suffered depression, killing herself every other day. All of those, she was thankful and grateful for, yet she was also guilty for. She had been a bad friend to have ignored her, to have sentenced her guilty for something her friend had not done and for not allowing her to explain. It was not her fault, it could not be helped if he had fallen for her. If only she had listened, she would not have been confined for three years. Still, she counted her blessings and thanked for meeting such a wonderful friend or rather, sister.

---

Feet pattered, body drenched, tears streaming, blood oozing but she contined her run till she collapsed against a large tree, shielding herself from her pursuer. Rain was beating down mercilessly, but she was not about to let up. She was going to catch some breath before continuing her run. It was clear that there was nowhere she could go, but still, she needed to escape from the cage towards freedom.

"Taeyeon..." Muffled yells from far away and she jerked up in response, her ears strained for more voices.

"Taeyeon..." The voice seemed to be nearer as she took up a defensive stance, ready to run if she was ever seen.

"Taeyeon..." Once again, the voice seemed even nearer than before. Adrenaline still coursing through her body, recovering from the massive exercise that she had gone through. Holding her breath, she willed herself not to breath much or move. She was not about to become prisoner of the room again, not after she had tried so hard to get out with her wits and of course, her body.

For weeks she had planned, slowly succumbing to his lust and responded to him. He had not suspected anything. Her plan was moving on well till one day she said she would allow him to take her body willingly but the exchange was to do it in a different place to which he had complied happily and unsuspecting.

There and then, she had allowed his fingers to roam through her body touching everywhere. Not that he had not done it before, but this time she allowed him to do it with her so willingly before and outside the confines of the room and bed. It was a relatively new experience for him and definitely for her too.

During the whole ordeal, she waited, bidding her time while pretending to respond. She could sense him trusting her more by the day, allowing her more freedom though she was still locked in her room and she was going to make use of this trust to get her out once and for all.

With each , she could feel him going faster and faster. His head was thrown back in ecstasy while hands gripped firmly by the side of her waist, a signal she knew very well. He was about to explode, and so was she.

With a scream, they both came together, panting hardly while trying to calm down from the pleasure. It was not long before Taeyeon composed herself and started for the next round, her aim to make him as tired as possible, which would give her a head start. She knew she was taking a risk for wobbly legs and a sore painful bottom would definitely hinder her escape, but she could only it up. Just once, the one and only chance of escape.

~~~

Light was seeping through the clouds shining on Earth as people started to get up and get along their morning business. Most would wish time could slow down so they could relax and busk in the morning sun, preparing for work or their daily activities. All except one.

Doors opened, goodbyes were heard, sounds of traffic on the busy street, everyone was everywhere but funny how no one had taken noticed of a irritatingly jumpy girl hiding behind the tree. Perhaps it was her small body, or maybe people were just too busy to take notice or maybe they just could not be bothered. Either way, Taeyeon could care less, all she hope now was him to disappear, which she knew fully well he would, given his fear of crowded places, and that she could finally rest before seeking help.

"Taeyeon... Taeyeon... You can run but you can't hide..." Mocking voice was starting again, each time nearer and closer than before, sending chills down the young lady's spine. Taeyeon seemed to have calculated wrongly, he does seemed insistent on finding her and there was no fear in his voice upon meeting all the people out on the streets.

"Taeyeon..." The way he called her name, all so taunting and mocking, giving her jitters and having the urge to run, but she knew better. She did rather stay hidden till he gave up or risk getting caught, not to mention she was dead-tired.

"Tae..." The voice was then reduced to merely a muffled sound when music boomed just before the tree she was shielding herself. She wondered whether it was a good thing since she could not hear his voice clearly, unable to gauge where he was.

However, before she could do anything, a jacket and a cap was thrown to her, landing right beside her body as music blasted into rather silent corner of the park. Curiously, she picked those up, thinking that somebody may have accidentally threw it away. As much as she wanted to peek out to see who had left their clothes, she suppressed it. Whoever lost it would have realized and go looking around for it. Hence, she simply clutched the clothes while staying hidden.

Three songs later, nobody had stepped forward claiming those, neither had she caught sight of anyone hunting for the items.

Seven songs later, she was starting to get self-conscious of where she was and what she was wearing as more people were walking on the street, giving her occasional disapproved or erted glances with the skimpy outfit.

Ten songs later, she decided she could not bear the looks they were giving, and hence she slipped her arms through the sleeves, zipping up the jacket all the way to the top. Luckily for her, the jacket was long enough to cover her body till mid-thighs, offering some protection against the roving stares and cold morning breeze.

Fifteen songs later, she could hear the music no more and neither could she hear her name being called. Thinking that he had given up, she heaved a sigh of relief and sunk back deeply against the tree. It was only till a shadow cast over her that she jumped up in fright, ready to run that she realized it was a blonde.

"Hey..." She heard the voice, husky and soft. "Do you have anywhere to go, or do you want to call anyone?" A bite on her lips before a hesitating shake of her head. "I see. Why don't you come back with me and wash up before you decide where you want to go?"

A hesitant frown formed on her face as she contemplated. She had just gotten away from a monster and now she was probably going to another. She was not ready to trust another, humanity had long lost their faithful follower ever since her capture.

"That's my jacket and cap you are wearing." The voice started, seeming to sense her uneasiness. "If I wanted to do anything, I would probably pass you back to that guy whom I believe was looking for you." A flinch from her when she heard him. "He's just one persistent guy, took him 10 songs just to get out from here and another 5 to ensure that he wasn't coming back and goodness sake, I'm tired from all that dancing."

A glance from her, Taeyeon took note of the shaped and slightly muscular body as well as the sweat that glistened on her abs. Her story seemed believable and all this time, she felt like there was warmth in her voice that made her felt cared for. Should she take a gamble? After all, she had nowhere to go.

"Hey! I don't have all day. I want to get out of here before he comes back searching for you. I'm sure you wouldn't like that. He seems scary and weird."

Another flinch from her when she heard about him on. She should take the gamble. It was her only help out from whatever hell hole and then leave it to fate to decide if she would be dropping into another hell.

A step forward, then two steps, soon she found herself trailing uneasily beside the blonde whom she managed to get a closer look. The blonde had been surprisingly familiar, somebody whom she felt like she had met before but had no recollections of. Her features were soft and womanly and she had a mischievous aura surrounding her. Her eyes however showed sadness that Taeyeon had detected.

~~~

A familiar aroma filled her nose as she made her way to the kitchen. The smell was seemingly familiar, and so did the taste. It was as though she had smelt and eaten it before. A look around the house, sensing the all so familiar setting, she wondered if it was simply because she had been in the same setting for the past few years that everything was of no surprise to her.

"Hey, I forgot to ask your name."

"Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon." She had replied softly, a mere whisper in fact. Somehow, she hated her name, a name that he would always call when he getting her to respond, a name he would moan when he was in her, a name he would scream when he was coming inside her. She smiled bitterly at the memory.

"Oh..." The husky voice started, bringing her to face her savior. "I guess our names are about the same. I'm Hyoyeon. Kim Hyoyeon." A small smile graced her lips.

Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon. The name seemed awfully familiar, a name that seemed to roll off her tongue easily, a name that Taeyeon seemed to have called before. Hyoyeon. Just who was she?

"You know..." Hyoyeon started once again. "You look just like my friend. Her name was also Taeyeon, but she was missing ever since 3 years ago." A sad smile formed at the thought of her lost friend. "I have been finding her ever since, but I don't know if she still hated me or was she deliberately avoiding me. I tried asking her close oppa, but he seemed to have nothing to say. I begged him, instead he said Taeyeon doesn't want to see me and I should get out of her life." Tears started b in her eyes and her lips quivered.

"I wanted to explain to her, but she had refused to allow me to and before I know it, she was gone. I couldn't find her anywhere, not even our favorite hangout, it was as though she was gone, vanished from the rest of the world." Tears rolled down her cheeks as she attempted to wipe them off. "I'm sorry. I just couldn't help it. Your name reminded me so much of her." She gave a hollow laugh. "I guess you must be tired. Do you want to rest here or do you have other places to go?"

A shake from the silent woman's head indicated a no and almost immediately, Hyoyeon stood up to lead the way out of the kitchen and into a guest room, to which Taeyeon stopped by the door, her feet unwilling to take a step into the room.

"I guess it can be kind of hot here, especially when it's summer." Hyoyeon turned, walking back towards the living room. "It may be uncomfortable, but if you want, I could bring out a mattress for you to rest in the living room. It's larger, brighter and definitely cooler than that tiny guest room."

"Thank you." Came the soft answer.

After ensuring that the petite lady was tugged comfortably and safely, Hyoyeon stood up, ready to go about her chores when a hand loosely grabbed her wrist.

"Do you mind staying with me?" Hopeful eyes stared up at her, almost pleading her to agree. A slight hesitation and the blonde proceeded to lie on the bed beside Taeyeon. Taeyeon did not know why she had asked the girl to stay. Perhaps after being shut out from everyone besides him had taken a troll on her, or perhaps the blonde simply gave her a sense of protection, a feeling that she had missed. For the first time in the 3 years, she slept comfortably, without her body hurting or any fear that caused her to jolt awake.

---

"Hey Hyo!"

A raised eyebrow answered her. Five years since her escape and she had made fast friends with the blonde. Throughout the year, Hyoyeon had witness her darkest side, comforting and helping her as she confronted her darkest fear. The fear of seeing him. The taller blonde had managed to persuade her into reporting the case after seeing her struggling from nightmares every night. She had been beside her throughout the whole court trial where she confronted him despite the fear and terror in her body. She had been protecting her when she felt insecure from the constant hounding of the press and the despise stares she had gotten from people. She had been beside her, encouraging her when she sunk down into depression unable to get rid of her nightmares. All along, she had been beside her and for that Taeyeon was thankful for it.

"Thank you."

A small cheeky smile graced the taller's face as she snuggled deeper into the tinier body below her while arms that were wrapped around the petite body hung on tighter.

"I missed you too, Hyo."

Savoring the warmth, she snuggled closer. Five years since her escape, Five years since she was able to live freely. Five years since she broke out of confinements and now she was trapped no more.

-END-

A/N: One of the times where I wonder what I'm writing about. It kind of feels like I've been losing myself on the type  of stories that I'm writing about. Someone once said, 'If you have a writer's block  just keep writing even if t's sh*t and trash." I've been churnig out trash and half-baked ideas, which honestly is frustrating, especially when I know I'm going to take a lot longer... So till then...