Lust or Love 1/2

Life tales

“If you really need it, then come to me.”

“Why should I?”

“I…I…”

Tiffany stuttered. She could not possible tell Taeyeon that she loved her, and that she felt better knowing that she was with her rather than some other woman.

“Just… Just…”

“Will you be able to satisfied me?”

Taeyeon took a step nearer to Tiffany, her eyes looking intently at her as though searching for her answer.

“I…”

“I don’t know…” Tiffany admitted truthfully.

“Then why should I go to you?”

“A-At l-least…”

“At least what?”

“At least you will be sure you won’t get any diseases.”

Tiffany blurted out in her hurry to get Taeyeon to back down. With every second ticking away, Taeyeon had slowly inched her way forward and was too close for her comfort.

As she predicted, Taeyeon did stepped away from her and laughed her famous ahjumma laughter which were bells to Tiffany’s ears. How she loved that laughter that never fails to make her feel relaxed. Seeing that Taeyeon had stepped away, Tiffany sighed in relief.

“Diseases? What are you thinking about?”

“Well… You know, something along AIDS and stuff like that.”

Tiffany spoke awkwardly, unsure of what Taeyeon’s reaction will be. Upon hearing the sentence, Taeyeon’s face became serious and she cocked her head to one side as if processin her words.

“AIDS… Why didn’t I think of that? You are right, maybe I should stop sleeping around then.”

Taeyeon mumbled dolefully. Tiffany brightened at the sentence. She was relieved that Taeyeon had woken up to sleeping around. However, her hopeful expression did not last long when Taeyeon faced her with a cheeky smile.

“Did you mean what you said earlier?”

Taeyeon took a step forward while Tiffany took one backwards.

“W-what?”

“The one saying I could find you if I really need it.”

Again, Taeyeon took a step forward, mischief gleaming in her eyes, while Tiffany took one backwards, with slight fear in her eyes.

“So?” Taeyeon prodded on.

“I… I didn’t really mean it.” Tiffany stuttered.

“Really?” Taeyeon’s eyes drooped down in disappointment.

Seeing Taeyeon in disappointment, Tiffany immediately thought of a way to brighten her up.

“I could stay with you and console you though.”

“Really?”

Once again, Taeyeon brightened up at the thought of it. Tiffany thought she saw twinkling in her eyes, but shook her head at it, at the same time hoping she would not regret what she had spoken. However, she knew she had regretted it once Taeyeon started stepping forward towards her, causing Tiffany to retreat till her back reached the wall.

“Damn!”

Tiffany muttered under her breath as she watched desperately as Taeyeon walked towards her with a smirk on her face. Soon enough, she was pinned between the wall and Taeyeon. The both of them were dangerously close with each other, causing their breath to be shorter and quicker.

“W-w-what?”

Tiffany tried to breathe in deeply and to keep her voice stable. However, feeling Taeyeon’s breath close to her was doing nothing to help her.

“I think I’m in need of it now, and I like the first suggestion better.”

After saying the sentence, the shorter girl stood up on tiptoes and pressed her lips against the taller girl’s lips. Her hands started roaming underneath the shirt, over the smooth skin of her seemingly paralyzed companion. Tiffany felt the tingling sensation on her skin as Taeyeon moved down from her lips to the sensitive skin on her neck.

As much as Tiffany tried to push Taeyeon away, the older girl stayed firm to her spot and continued her actions. Soon after, Tiffany surrendered the lust within her and gave herself to Taeyeon.

Days and months flew by after the both of them had their first night with each other. After then, whenever Taeyeon felt in need of it, she would go to Tiffany, whom she found surprisingly addicted and amazing. The younger girl would always allowed her to do whatever she want without any protests or rejections. Another thing that Taeyeon loved was that Tiffany had also memorized all her sensitive spots and was able to give her all the pleasure that other girls could not. Soon after, she felt herself unable to get away from Tiffany’s touches. She also started developing feelings that was not in her before which led to her confusion and change in action.

“Hi, Fany.”

“Oh, hi Tae.”

As usual, Tiffany greeted Taeyeon with her favorite eye smile, in which Taeyeon responded with a huge dorky smile on her face.

“Erm… erm…”

Taeyeon hesitated as she played on the hem of her shirt, contemplating whether she should continue on. Tiffany looked on with a curious gaze, finding the older girl’s action cute and at the same time wondering what could be the reason behind the girl’s hesitation. It was seldom that Taeyeon was hesitant to speak of her requests which normally only involve one thing.

“What is it Tae?”

“I… I was wondering if… if I could… you know… go over… tonight.”

All the time, Taeyeon was looking down at the floor, her hands fiddling with her shirt. Looking at the cute and shy side of Taeyeon made Tiffany wanting to burst out in laughter. She was definitely liking this side of Taeyeon, but she tried her best to control her laughter.

“You mean go over to my place tonight?”

Shyly, Taeyeon nodded.

“You know the answer Taeyeon. Just call me before you come up.”

“Really?”

Taeyeon looked up, her face obviously happy with the answer. Tiffany giggled at the quick change of expression.

“Yes Tae. Just call me okay.”

Having said that, Tiffany left with Taeyeon smiling like a love struck dork at her spot. Tiffany looked back, and giggled to see such a cute dork.

Throughout the day, Taeyeon never felt happier in her life. She skipped through the corridor, smiled brightly and greeted to everyone, which took nearly everyone including her friends by surprise. However, it was until she saw two familiar figures smiling and laughing to each other that she felt her happiness fading away as something inside her started to boil.

“Tiffany.”

The two figure turned to the direction of the voice. One of them was indeed Tiffany, the other Taeyeon recognized as Siwon, the school star football player, who had openly declared his love for Tiffany. Taeyeon could not believe that the two were talking together, laughing and smiling happily.

“Hi Tae. What are you doing around here?”

“Nothing.” Taeyeon tried to act as nonchalantly as possible.

“Okay…” Tiffany replied, with suspicions clearly heard in her voice.

“Erm… I just wanted to tell you, I will be going over at around 5pm. Is it possible?”

Taeyeon asked in a small voice that made Tiffany want to hug her on the spot if not for Siwon. After slight hesitation and many curious glances from Siwon, Tiffany finally answered.

“No problem. I will see you then.”

With that, Tiffany left the two awkward person and walked away. Once Tiffany was away from their sight, Siwon could not keep his curiousness and asked TAeyeon.

“Why are you going to her place? You both are in different courses.”

“Must there be a reason with that?”

Taeyeon retorted back, with slight arrogant in her voice. She could almost see the disappointed look in Siwon’s face, and was happy with that.

“Nothing… I was just wondering.”

After mumbling the sentence, Siwon walked away frowning and mumbling something too soft for Taeyeon to hear. However, the look on his face was enough to please Taeyeon. However, after Siwon left, Taeyeon stopped her arrogant smile and looked down to the floor, her mind confused with all the thoughts that erupted in her head.

Why did I do that? What did I do? Why am I even angry? ………

Later that afternoon, Taeyeon left for Tiffany’s house, aware of the feeling of butterflies fluttering in her stomach. It was the same feeling as she decided to approach the younger girl in the morning.

Reaching in front of the house, Taeyeon lifted up her hand to knock on the door, her eyes portrayed hesitation and her hand lingered before the door. Taking a deep breath to calm herself down, she started to hypnotize herself by telling her mind it was normal for them and that they had being doing it for the past few months. Just as she was about to knock on the door, the door opened and out came a surprise Tiffany.

“Oh, hi Tae. What are you doing outside?”

“I erm… I…”

Once again, Taeyeon felt as though she could die due to her nervousness and stuttering. She never used to do that in front of Tiffany. Besides, all they had was just physical attraction. Tiffany volunteered herself, and she accepted it. That was all.

“Never mind. Come on in.”

Taeyeon hesitated a slight while before walking into the house. Tiffany frowned at Taeyeon’s actions. It was not like the older girl to just casually walk into the house, without even a peck on the lips. She had actually expected the older girl to crush her and make-out at the door, but instead she just walked into the house all nervous and seemingly confused.

“Taeyeon…”

Tiffany called out, hoping to catch the attention of the other girl. However, all she got was silence as Taeyeon stared at the empty space in front of her. Once again, Tiffany frowned.

“Taeyeon…”

She tried once more. This time she successfully gained the older girl’s attention, but the frown on her face was what that made her perplexed. Scooting over to the girl, she grasped her hand in hers and looked at her worriedly.

“Taeyeon-ah, are you okay?”

Taeyeon turned towards Tiffany. Seeing the concerned look on the younger girl’s face made her smile.

“I’m okay.”

Taeyeon gave a small smile. However, Tiffany was not convinced.

“Really?”

“Why? Are you that worried for me or you are afraid to not get satisfied tonight?”

“W-what?! I’m just worried for you.”

Tiffany turned her face away and felt her face heating up in embarrassment. She could have sworn that she saw confusion before it was replaced naughty twinkle in the girl’s eyes.

“You are worried because I didn’t make-out with you at the doorway like I usually do right?”

Tiffany felt herself grew hotter and hung her head low at the thought of how Taeyeon had read her mind. Inch by inch, Taeyeon started moving closer towards her, her fingers creeping up her thighs. They were so close to each other that they could feel hot breaths against their faces.

“I’m sorry. I was just thinking about something.”

Taeyeon breathed heavily against Tiffany’s ear, fully aware of the sensation that was arousing in the younger girl’s body. Gently, she nibbled her ear and proceed to place light feathery kisses down her neck. The pair of naughty hands had already started their route up Tiffany’s body, while Tiffany on the other hand, struggled to keep up with the pace. She could not believe how fast the girl had changed, from being confused and moody to seducing her.

As quick as she could, Tiffany adapted to the pace and moans rang throughout the place. Once again, Taeyeon was the dominant one and Tiffany allowed the former to do as she pleased.

-TBC-


A/N: There goes my first chapter of randomness. This story really came off as a random idea, which I had no idea how it started and then it was left for few months before I forced myself to finish. The title did not exactly fit, I think, but I couldn't think of any else, so this will stay do for now and time to come. Anyways, I doubt there's mature content in it, though it may be suggestive? Still, I think of it as PG, coz kids nowadays, they actually knew a lot more R stuff than what adults expect...

Till then...