CHAPTER 6

My First Love Went A Little Like This

 

A/N: Since we celebrated New Year at my grandmother's house, I decided to write this next chapter so I brought my trusty laptop there to write =)) But then I'm not sure if I can write the second update. But I will still try to :D So there, hope you will enjoy this :) I made it extra longer :D

 


 

C H A P T E R  S I X.

Author’s P.O.V.

As soon as the doorbell rang, all the maids proceeded to the door and welcomed the doctor.

“Annyeong Haseyo, Doctor Kim.” Ahjumma Seungyeon greeted him and bowed.

Doctor Kim entered the mansion and bowed as well. “Where are they, Ahjumma?”

Ahjumma Seungyeon directed Doctor Kim to the living room.

Kim Jonghyun is the family doctor of the Lee Family since Jonghyun is Taemin’s hyung and co-member of the boy band named SHINee. When SHINee’s career ended, they decided to move on to another career. Jonghyun decided to take medicine; Taemin is a very successful business man & Entertainment founder/company owner; Minho, as an international business man; Key as the owner of the sister company of Taemin’s business and Onew as the manager of his children under Taemin’s Entertainment.

“Oh! Jonghyun-ah! Thank you so much for responding to our call! Please check on my daughter.” She said gratefully and worriedly at the same time.

“It’s my duty Yoon-Ah; I’ll check on her.”

Kim Jonghyun examined the injured leg of Ha Ra and brought out his first aid kit. He carefully cleaned Ha Ra’s injury, applied the necessary medicines and ointments and covered it with gauze.

Jonghyun faced Yoon-Ah and cleared his throat.

“Yoon-Ah, the injury is not that dangerous.” Yoon-Ah sighed loudly after Jonghyun happily reported what he examined earlier.  “But since her wound is kind of deep, it will be kind of hard for her to walk so I suggest that you should buy her a wheelchair or crutches which she will be using for some weeks.”

“Omo. Do I really have to, uncle Jjong? I mean it will be awkward for me if I will use those. It makes me feel that I’m disabled.” Ha Ra said lightly and convincingly.

“Well, that’s just my suggestion, Ha Ra. If you don’t like the idea then you can tell me what your plan is. Remember you have school this coming Monday.”

“Uncle, Heechul oppa is always there for me. Isn’t that right oppa?” she said.

Heechul’s eyes widened but he happily nodded with what she’s saying to their uncle.

“So that means, he’s there for me when I need some help. And if he’s not around, my best friend Sooyoung will be there for me. And speaking of Sooyoung, I have to tell her that I can’t go to her flat today.”

“I already did.” Heechul said while he raised his phone and twisted it in the air.

As soon as Heechul said it, the door flew open with a bang and everyone saw Sooyoung with her crazy wide eyes and breathing heavily and looks like she will collapse in no time.

Ahjumma Seungyeon instantly got a grip on Sooyoung and let her sit on the couch near Ha Ra. Then Ahjumma Eunhee gave her a glass of water. After Sooyoung drank her water, she studied Ha Ra and leaped beside her as she held her hands.

“What stupidity did you just do again this time Ha Ra?!” Sooyoung said; concern is too obvious in her tone.

“It’s not that serious, Sooyoung.” Ha Ra explained with a smile on her face and patted the latter’s head.

Sooyoung shoved Ha Ra’s hand and said, “NOT SERIOUS?! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! YOU INJURED YOURSELF!”

Ha Ra was kind of frightened with her best friend but she still managed smile and say, “Sooyoung, you don’t have to get frenzy over there. I’m alright, can’t you see? Plus, the doctor said I can still walk but with some difficulty. It doesn’t matter, you know. I’m just glad you came here just to check on me.”

And with that, Sooyoung’s face and body calmed down and she sighed with relief. She kissed Ha Ra’s hand and said, “Get well soon, okay? You don’t want to miss Jaejoong’s first game on Tuesday.”

“GOD! I almost forgot!! Dammit.” Ha Ra slapped her forehead and hit her head multiple times as her punishment for forgetting his first love’s first game ever. “I have to be there, Umma. It’s my love’s first game, I don’t want to miss it.” She said with pleading eyes.

Yoon-Ah looked at Jonghyun with hesitation and question in her eyes but Jonghyun smiled and just nodded.

“Fine. Just make sure that someone is there to assist you; And Ha Ra,” Yoon-Ah said.

“Neh, umma?” Ha Ra answered.

 “Please be careful?” Yoon-Ah reminded her daughter.

Ha Ra nodded crazily and looked at Sooyoung with glistening eyes while she held her best friends hand tighter.

“Did you hear that Sooyoung? I’m going to my future husband’s first game!” She shrieked.

Sooyoung smiled at her crazy best friend. Every time she mentions Jaejoong’s name, everything has always been okay.

“And Sooyoung.” Heechul said.

“Yea?” she looked at the back and saw Heechul talking to her.

“You’re the one who will assist Ha Ra for the whole week.”

“What?!” Sooyoung said through her gritted teeth. She threw a deathly glare at Ha Ra who managed to say,

“HEHEHEHE. I love you too Sooyoung.”

That’s what all Ha Ra could say. Everyone present in the living room just laughed at them and soon, they joined the laughter.

"Don't worry Sooyoungie, I will try my best not to be a burden to my bestest friend." And she lifted her arm up to embrace Sooyoung while she's lying on the couch. Sooyoung leaned to hug her back. After the hugging moments, Ha Ra suddenly remembered his Taemin Appa.

“Umma, have you told Appa what happened to me earlier?”

“I did.” Heechul interrupted, everyone stared at him. He really knows what to do and do it

“So what did he say?”

“He said that we should call Uncle Jonghyun immediately and that he’s sorry because he can’t come since he’s too busy in the company. But he promised that he will come home early to check up on you.”

“Aah, okay.” Ha Ra said with a smile but still disappointment can be seen through her face.

“Sorry baby.” Yoon-Ah said.

“Aniyo, I understand it Umma.” She replied.

“Okay. Since I think everyone is okay now, especially Ha Ra, I should get going.” Jonghyun broke the silence.

Everyone nodded and bid Jonghyun goodbye. Yoon-Ah sent Jonghyun outside their house and waited for him to enter inside his car. When Jonghyun started his car, he waved goodbye to Yoon-Ah and drifted off.

“I missed you.”



 

A/N: WHOOOOO. CLIFFHANGER :P JOKE =)) Have you guys had enough? LOL :P I bet you will guess again who said this. GRRRRR. HAHAHAHA. And pretty soon you guys will know who said this! Cause you know? I'm not really good at this! This cliffhanging part and twisting someone's fate and all =)) I dunno. HAHAHA. 

Any, ANNYEONG MY LOVELY READERS! I’m sorry for my super duper late update. To make it up to you, I’ll try to update twice so just wait for the second part of my update. It’ll serve as my treat for Christmas and New Year!! =))) Btw, I’ve mentioned Ha Ra’s dad’s name! LOL. YEAA IT'S MY BABY TAEM. Because most of you guys know him already! =)) Since I cannot deny the fact that you guys are so clever, I decided to mention who he is. So there’s no more thrill about who is Ha Ra’s appa. But I’m thinking of another twist which you will never suspect, or will you? =)) AHAHAHA. Keep on supporting! COMMENTS & SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED :)