CHAPTER 5

My First Love Went A Little Like This

 

A/N: I'm really sorry for the very long wait! That moment when you thought you have saved the next chapter for your  fic when you actually didn’t. #SUUUUCK. Damn. Sorry again for I updated this fic not so soon T^T Well, I just hope you'll enjoy this fic! Sorry for the wrong grammar and mispelled words.



 

AUTHOR’S POV.

Ha Ra took a bath after her mom left her room. It’s a good thing that she didn’t hear any of her mom’s “SECRET THOUGHTS”. After she took her bath, she placed herself in her walk-in closet and chose torn denim shorts with a loose top but definitely showed her curves. She applied a little make-up, cheek tint, lip-gloss and mascara then drifted outside of her room.

When she was already half-way near the kitchen, where YoonA and HeeChul are preparing for their breakfast. Ha Ra then heard Jaejoong’s name and decided not enter the kitchen; she suddenly hid herself behind the big vase and eavesdropped on what YoonA and HeeChul are talking about.

"Do you think, Jaejoong is gay?" YoonA said out of the blue. Ha Ra gasped when she heard what her mom just said.

 

She never thought that her mom thinks that Jaejoong is gay. But then she instantly forgot what she heard when she saw HeeChul choking himself with the sausage. She giggled and chuckled when she witnessed it.

 

Ha Ra can’t stop laughing, she literally rolled on the floor laughing while HeeChul is trying to get rid of the sausage he choked on.

 

"YAH UMMA! You almost killed me! I honestly thought I'm going to die that moment!" He angrily said while panting.

 

"I didn't know that you will react like that. Sorry if I'm just a concerned mother of my daughter!" she said sarcastically.

 

Ha Ra then stopped laughing on the floor when she realized that her umma and oppa might hear her. She then listen again to their conversation.

 

"Umma, Jaejoong is a MAN, okay? He is a member of DBSK for heaven's sake. Many girls drool over him. It’s very impossible for him to be gay." Heechul explained to me while holding both of YoonA’s shoulder.

 

She shrugged at the thought, "But I'm still curious why Jaejoong is not attracted to your sister."

 

"Me too umma, maybe Jaejoong has his own reasons. Let’s just make Fate and destiny do their jobs.

 

"I agree, son." I said then hugged Heechul.

 

Ha Ra decided to stand up already and go inside the kitchen, as if she didn’t hear a thing. When she was about to stand up, she held on the big flower vase for assistance, but then the vase can’t support her. The vase suddenly fell down onto her, and the big crash was heard around the house.

 

Everyone, I mean everyone, their maids, drivers, maintenance and even their gardeners went inside to find where the crash came from.

 

They found Ha Ra lying on the floor, with wounds on her arms and scratches on her legs.

 

YoonA immediately got a grip on the big broken vase, and HeeChul lifted Ha Ra up and placed her on their sofa bed in the living room.

 

Tears can be seen on her eyes but she’s not crying. It’s just that she thinks she’s stupid enough to depend her weight on the vase.

 

Everyone is shocked and cramming, the reason why nobody can speak.

 

YoonA then spoke to fill the silence in the atmosphere.

 

“Ahjumma !” YoonA called the attention of their oldest maid, the one who took care of Ha Ra when her parents are away.

 

“N- Nnn-Neh, ma.. ma’am?”  Ahjumma Seungyeon answered stutteringly, not knowing what to do.

 

“Call the doctor! Now!” She said while fanning her daughter and wiping the sweat in Ha Ra’s face.

 

Ahjumma Seungyeon immediately grabbed the telephone and speed-dialed the doctor available in the nearest hospital.

 

HeeChul was very delirious and decided to call their Appa and told what happened.

 

Everyone in the Lee’s Residence was very frenzied.

 



 

A/N: So how was it? :> COMMENTS && SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED ;) Annyeong !! ;)