MY BEAUTIFUL DREAM TURNED OUT TO BE...

My First Love Went A Little Like This

Hello Guys! I'm so sorry if my update is late! So here is the update! The new chapter 3! I hope you're not getting confused with my story! BUT YEAAA =)) I'm really Happy that I have 9 subscribers already!! =)) I hope you guys will support my fic till the end, okay? ;) Keep on reading!!

C H A P T E R  3.


 

Kissing Jaejoong is the best feeling I have ever felt, it made my life COMPLETE, at last. When I decided to open my eyes, I saw a blurry figure in front of me. I noticed the blonde hair, making me twitch at the sight. I rubbed my eyes to check if Jaejoong was still there, when I realized that Heechul oppa is leaning towards me examining my face. My eyes widen and I scream my lungs out and so did he. We both scream until I decided to hit him with my pillow. I hit his head very hard and him, being the dive I knew, hit me hard on my head. Umma came rushing to my room and panted while she bend her body and gaining support from her knees.

“Yah! You two! Stop what you’re doing!! You two are grownups now! You shouldn’t fight anymore!” she shrieked.

I was still on my sitting position, body still covered with my comforter and a pillow on my hand, ready to hit him again if I have the chance.  And oppa, in his business outfit, complete with a tie and tux, holding a pillow too, ready to have his revenge on me.

Then I bursted, “Heechul oppa barged into my room without my permission!” I complained.

“YAH! You should’ve heard yourself!” He shouted back at me.

“What are you talking about?!” I backfired.

“When I was about to go down to eat my breakfast, I heard you making ‘kissy’ noises. I thought you brought a boy inside your room so I came inside to check what’s going on. I examined your face closely and then that’s the time when you opened your eyes widely which freaked me out!” He explained.

I blushed a tint of deep red and I covered my mouth. I noticed that my oppa approached my umma and I can see that they’re suppressing their laugh.

HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME?! IT’S REALLY EMBARASSING AND THEY ARE TRYING TO HUMLIATE ME MORE! They all know, even my appa, that I have been in love with Jaejoong since like forever. And they are teasing because until now, I haven’t confessed to him.

“YAAAH!!” I shouted. “Don’t laugh at me! You’re making me feel worse!” I shrieked. YoonA umma sat beside me and patted my hair, “Baby, you’re really growing up. You know that me and HeeChul are just playing with you. This would be our secret. Do  you want me tell this story to your appa?”

“It’s okay umma.” I assured her. “ I’m not bothered anymore. I know appa won’t be mad and won’t laugh at me because its just a dream. And I didn’t do it in reality so no worries, right?”

“Of course Baby.” She said with a smile.

“Yaah dongsaeng!  If Jaejoong tries to kiss you, I will kill him for sure! ” Heechul oppa interrupted.

“Oppa! Do you want me to suffer from depression?” I asked, with the puppy dog eyes that he can’t resist.

“Fine. Just tell me if he did, okay? No secrets?” he said.

“PROMISE!” I happily said.

“That’s our Ha Ra.” They hugged me very tight until HeeChul oppa’s phone rang.

“Yobosaeyo?” He said as he pulled back from the hug, walked out of the room and he suddenly peeked again to wave goodbye to me and my umma.

“Heechul oppa can sometimes be a pain in the .” I complained.

“But you know that he loves you so much, right?” YoonA umma said.

“Arasso, arasso. I love him too. Even though he teases me often.” I said.

“Uhh, Ha Ra, you should take a bath now. The breakfast is ready downstairs.” She said.

“Okay umma, I’ll prepare myself now.” I said then she kissed my forehead. She walked away and then closed the door softly. I sighed very deep.


A/N: HERE IT IS! Finally! I have updated my fic ;) I'm really happy that I have reached 300+ views and 10+ subscribers despite the fact that this fic has only 5 chapters and still in the process of editing. You guys are so AWESOME ;) I hope you keep on reading, okay? No one will leave me hanging in the air okay? :) I love you all! ~