CHAPTER 03

My First Love Went A Little Like This

A/N: Hello ! Thank you so much for being a loyal reader of this fic! :) and I'm super sorry if its boring you already because until now, nothing's happening yet >.< gaah. I'm so sorry. But I promise that I will make this fic a fun and exciting once Jaejoong is out =))) KEKEKE ^^ btw, here's the continuation of the 3rd chapte and I'm hoping that you'll like it ;) I apologize for the late update :>


C H A P T E R  F O U R.

 

YoonA’s POV

I got out of my daughter's bedroom and left her blushing madly.

"I can't believe that my daughter doesn't have the guts to say she likes Jaejoong for so long," I whispered to myself while walking along the hall way.

"I mean she is the dream of the guys here in Korea and yet, Jaejoong is not noticing her. It's odd right?" I interrogated myself, still walking along the hall way.

Then when I was about to go downstairs I suddenly gasped, "OMO! Maybe Jaejoong is not attracted to girls!" I enunciated.

"Maybe Jaejoong is Gay! OMO! The boy that my daughter loves is GAY!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TO HER!!!" I shouted with her eyes opened really wide then covered realizing that Ha Ra might hear her "SECRET" thoughts.

"I can't let that man hurt my daughter's feelings. But how will I say this to her. I don't want to hurt her too." I said while going downstairs and started preparing Ha Ra's breakfast.

I then saw Heechul sitting at the couch while tapping his iTouch madly.

“Heechul-ah, why are you still here? I thought you’re going to your dad’s company?” I questioned him.

“Ani. Appa said he doesn’t need me there now. He said that he will just call me if he needs something from me.” Heechul said while he still taps his iTouch like he’s some kind of a deranged man.

“Ooh, okay. I can really see that yeobo is really busy. By the way, Why don’t you join us with our breakfast?” I invited him.

Heechul just nodded, still tapping his iTouch with his gaming face on.

“YAH HEECHUL-AH!! For Pete’s sake! Would it bother if you look at me for atleast a second?! I’m going to confiscate that and tell your appa to cut your allowance!” I glared at him.

He instantly put down his iTouch and looked at me with his very beautiful smile while patting his eyes like a girl.

“That’s my Heechul. Now come, help me prepare our food for us.” I said while gesturing him to enter the kitchen.

~*

"Uhm, Heechul?" I said, attempting to have a good and serious conversation with him.

"Ne, umma?" he replied with his mouth full of sausage.

Silence filled the kitchen and I know that Heechul is wating for me to ask him.

"Do you think, Jaejoong is gay?" I said out of the blue. Heechul then choked himself with the sausage. I was shocked with his expression and went to the water dispenser to get some water. I tapped his back while he drank it.

"YAH UMMA! You almost killed me! I honestly thought I'm going to die that moment!" He angrily said while panting.

"I didn't know that you will react like that. Sorry if I'm just concerned a concerned mother of my daughter!" she said sacrcastically.

"Umma, Jaejoong is a MAN. He is a member of DBSK for heaven's sake. Many girls drool over him. Its very impossible for him to be gay." Heechul explained to me while holding both of my shoulder.

I shrugged at the thought, "But I'm still curious why Jaejoong is not attracted to your sister."

"Me too umma, maybe Jaejoong has his own reasons. Lets just Fate and Destiny do their jobs."

"I agree, son." I said then hugged Heechul.

*CRAASSSH*

I and Heechul heard the crash and instantly looked where the sound came from. Our eyes widened with shock with waht we saw..



 

A/N: ANNYEONG AGAIN !!^^;; So I've made this chapter kind of funny & I'm hoping that you like this one! Sorry for the late update ;) Here's a treat for my loyal readers! I'm done with one of my college exam, although I don't know the results yet, but still =)) HAHA. I also have a new fic, "My first & Last". Its a SOOKEY fic and if you're a SOOKEY shipper, you might want to check that out :P  Anyways, COMMENTS&SUBSCRIPTIONS are HIGHLY APPRECIATED! <3