CHAPTER TWO.

My First Love Went A Little Like This

A/N: So this is the edited chapter 2 ;) Sorry guys for the late Update. Sorry also for this chapter is kinda short. This is a bonus chapter =)) its not really included in the plot, but I decided that its really good. Sorry again if its not as good as what you've expected :) But I still hope you guys like this one :) Enjoy reading~!


 

I opened my eyes and realize that I’m not in my own room, it smelled like a guy lived in here because of the strong perfume. WAIT WHAT?! I’m inside a guy’s room?!

I nervously looked down to see if my clothes are on…..

 

WHEW. I was relieved. I’m wearing a loose shirt and a pair of baggy shorts. “Maybe it’s his” I said to myself. WAIT WHAT AGAIN?! That means he took of my clothes! I slowly embraced myself, thinking he might have done something to me while sleeping. I started to sob.

Then I heard the door opened, but I didn’t mind it. I heard the footsteps that are rushing to the bed. He placed the tray of food on the nights stand. GAAAWWWD. “The scent of the food made me hungry.” I sighed. But I didn’t let him notice it. I continued sobbing and he finally sat beside me and reached for my hand that I used to cover my face.

“Why are you crying Baby Girl?” he asked while he held my hand and withdrew it from my face. He wiped the tears that stained my cheek and hugged me tight.

“Because… because…” I answered. He pulled back from the hug and said, “Because what?”

Then I slowly looked at my body. He followed my gaze and his eyes opened up wide, cheeks blushed deep red and clumsily stood up.

“ANIYO. No, no, no!! I didn’t do anything to you!! Mia Ahjumma changed your clothes. Not me! I didn’t touch you!” He defensively said while waving both of his hands crazily.

“Really?” I asked him again. He looked really embarrassed.

“Of course.” He said without looking at me.

“Okay J.” I said, then laid myself on the bed. Then he slowly came up to me and said, “wait, don’t sleep again. Eat your food first.” He offered me the tray of food he brought earlier. I was about to reach out for it but then he stopped me. “Let me feed you,” He held the spoon and started to feed me.

Did I mention that Jaejoong is the one in front of me? The one who is feeding me? OH YEAH. YOU HEARD IT RIGHT. IT’S KIM JAEJOONG. I can’t believe this. This is too good to be true. He’s blushing while feeding me, and so do I. CRAP. This is awkward. But at the same time, the butterflies happily flew in my stomach. I don’t want to leave this house anymore. I suddenly gasped when I remembered my umma, appa and oppa. They must have been worrying sick about me. Jaejoong looked at me with confused eyes and followed me while I stepped out of his bed.

“Wait, where are you going?” he worriedly asked. “You have to have a rest!” he added.

“My umma is waiting for me to get back home.” I said.

“But its late at night. Who knows? You might faint again.” He said.

“It’s okay. I can handle myself.” I assured him

“What if someone take advantage of you? And I’m not there to protect you!” he yelled. I suddenly stopped what I’m doing and my eyes grew wide. He then mumbled something under his breath that can be heard only by him.

WAIT, WHAT?! “I have to stop that and pay attention to what I’m seeing and hearing” I told myself.

“What did you say?” I asked. This guy knows how to confuse and play with my mind.

“I said, I love you. “

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING. I mentally slapped my face and then pinched my flesh to see of this is true. KIM JAEJOONG IS IN LOVE WITH ME? Park Ha Ra? OHMYGOODNESS. Heechul oppa will kill him if he knew that Jaejoong loves me! I snapped from my thoughts when I felt that he’s pulling me close to him. He puckered his lips and leaned forward to my face. I saw him close his eyes and I closed mine too. Then I felt his lips crashed unto mine. GAAAAH. JAEJOONG IS MY FIRST KISS!! My dream finally came true! I smiled while he kiss me sweetly and passionately. The kiss lasted for 10 seconds. THE BEST KISS EVER. He smiled at me. Then said, “Do you love me too Park Ha Ra?”

“YES, I LOVE YOU KIM JAEJOONG FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.” I answered then jumped into him and embraced him while my legs embraced his waist too.

He kissed me again for the longest time (A/N: For Ha Ra, ten seconds is really long >) =))) )and pulled me down for me to be able to stand up. Then he hugged me tightly. OH YEA. BEST NIGHT EVUURR. 

 


A/N: GAAAH. So Jaejoong is already revealed in this chapter!! Do you want to read Jaejoong's POV regarding this chapter for the next chapter? COMMENT me! =)) HAHA. btw, JAEJOONG IS THE BEST BOYFRIEND YOU'LL EVER HAVE (FOR HA RA'S POV) But as for me, its no other than, SHINee!! SHINee Daebak! ;)) HAHA. <3 Spread the SHINee love :) KAMSA my dear & loyal readers. ILY~