Eight

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junsu in autopsy talks quietly to Yunho. He tries to alert Yunho to the likelihood that the boy, after 6 hours, could be dead without saying the word "dead". Yunho plays dumb and remember the determined in his agent face to found this boy. The look in Eric eyes remind him on his own when he lost his wife , he couldn’t let Eric experience the same feeling of great lost and regret like him.

Junsu reports that an allergy killed Han: “  he was allergic to seafood and being in the presence of it or touching it, will have killed him. Anaphylactic shock.”

Junsu pushes Yunho to admit who he is trying to save: Yunho says that he wasn't there for his wife but he can’t let Eric feel the same . Yunho is trying to redeem himself over his failure to be there for his own wife.

Junjin arrives: he is anxious. Babbling. He hugs Yunho and feel sorry for Eric who look like a headless chicken in the squad room when he try to process the evident that they get from the crime scene.

Junjin collects specimens from Junsu. He then orders the guys out of his lab. They just look at him, rather embarrassed. Then, disconcerted, he realizes his error. "Sorry, this isn't my lab. I am going to go".

Yunho and Junsu look at Junjin when the boy left the morgue ,  Junjin is the barometer of how his team feels. When one of his team feels bad inside, Junjin is a babbling mess who makes errors. Yunho sigh , they must found the real abducted before everything gone from bad to worse.
 

-


Andy has shown that the GPS was purchased by the mercenary company and they haul the colonel in North Korea army. Han is supposed to have worked out how to smuggle serious money out of North Korea but they don't know how it is arriving in Seoul and they were watching him to try to work it out and find for whom he was smuggling money.

Yunho arrives in the squad room. He issues instruction to Dongwan : “ Junjin gets anything, you handle it , Eric “ he said as he give a support squeeze on his agent shoulder. He still remember that Eric mention that the boy who being kidnapped is Dongwan brother and from the look in Dongwan eyes he was no different from Eric.

Dongwan says he'll call Yunho straight away,  Yunho raise his eyebrow and cross his arms  ,  “ is that what I said? “

Dongwan  rubbed his head and  changes answer to "I'll handle it".

Eric is putting stuff in drawers of desk while they talk. Eric looks up and sees the mail clerk distributing the internal mail at NIS. He then decides to take off.

Andy arrives as he is leaving and says to Yunho where the abductor was last seen it was warehouse in docks district. Eric can hear clearly what he said , he take his jacket and key then emerged toward elevator and leave the squad room.

Yunho eyed the agent , he can sense something was off.

Dongwan  asks Andy , “ what is up: he took his badge and his gun, maybe he is going to shoot someone ,  “

But Andy checks the desk and he look at Dongwan in horror, “ the badge and ID are there, “

Yunho snap his head toward his two agent before he cursed , “ Damn it , Eric !! “

-

Eric in lift: makes phone call with Hyesung. He is talking to the villains. He think that the villain is stupid enough because they think he was one of Hyesung dad’s man. But he take his chance to help Hyesung ,  so he is going to go and collect the thing they need in return for Hyesungi.

As an agent his this was a stupid action , and he break Yunho’s rule : Never go to crime scene, without back up. But Eric has a reason , he must to do it on his own , he can’t risk Hyesung safety.
 

-


Andy in the squad room is being sent up by Yunho for staring at the plasma for an hour: " why it took so long !!” Yunho snapped

Andy exchange glances with Dongwan and says,  “ it has only been 5 minutes ,  boss ,  and we are  staring at a diagram that is related to the missing money ,  “

Yunho is doing send ups and is in manic mode. He then challenges Dongwan for trying to phone Eric.

Dongwan tried several time  but Eric didn’t pick up his phone.

Yunho opines that he would not phone Eric right now , he says  "I would have to be deeply discombobulated to even think of calling h .. , “ he stop when he look at Andy , “ alright Lee Sun Ho , you win: what are we looking at? "


Yunho turns up and realizes that what the boy had that a base-quartered army does not have is a street address with a mailman delivery. But it was addressed to Nam Hyunsoo not Shin Hyesung. He frown and think , ‘ what is the relationship between the boy and that mafia boss ? ‘

Then , he asked Andy and Dongwan leave to pursue the mailman. Yunho think again , as his team member left. The director must knew about this too , it was a good think thatn crazy director didn’t here or he would involved himself again in this case.

Yunho ran upstairs on the director office , Tiffany try to stop him but he ignore the girl and locked the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter