Three

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I forget to tell  you at first beside ricsyung , yunjae paired has an important role in this fic too that’s why I put this fic under yunjae tag too .. ._.v

Excuse my grammar error or typos .. even thought i proofread it but still .. /.\

In a run-down section of town , homeless men prepare to spend another cold night outdoors.A car approaches slowly and one of the men watches it closely . He calls a numbers on his cell phone and asked , “ Are you alone ? “

The car highlights blink in response . He walk to the car as it pulls to stop.The driver’s window rolles down , revealing NIS director Kim Jaejoong

“ You bring it ? “ he asks

The man nodded nervously , and watches for danger.Jaejoong assured him that he’s doing the right thing, but he’s still not convinced that he should working with the beautiful man before him.

Jaejoong opens his car door in annoyance ,  right when another car’s headlights suddenly turn on , and it’s tires squeal as it accelerates toward them

“ Get down! “ Jaejoong yells as he draw his gun and ducks back into his car for protection.The second car races past them with its passenger shooting repeatedly . Jaejoong fires back to no avail as the car races away in the night.

He looks back down at his contact : he is dead , shot once in the forehead.Jaejoong slams his car door shut in frustration.

Meanwhile on the side of the town Hyesung sit by the window frame  and see different sight usually  he will see the cars passing by on the street , but this evening he saw a small garden filled with flowers and plants belonging to Dongwan and Minwoo.


Yep, tonight he was forced to stay at his bestfriend’s home because  he was sick and no one will take care because he was live alone on small apartment . Even he refused , saying he was okay just feel a little weak and Jung Ahjumma who lived next door will surely help him.But Dongwan who was in the appa mode also didn’t give up because he was sure Hyesung certainly wouldn’t want to knock on his neighbor’s door even though he needed help.

Sometimes  Hyesung independence  really  make his bestfriend worried , what if he had an accident ? what if he sick ? what if his asthma acting up again ? at least that's what Dongwan and Minwoo thought as a good friend , he and Minwoo occasionally came to visit to make sure Hyesung doesn’t lack anything because sometime Hyesung can be so careless too.


Hyesung himself did’ot want to bother other people.He don’t want to depend on others , because the last time he did that he just being abandoned.He touch the necklace  which  he wears since 15 years ago . " Mom .. I miss you , " Hyesung murmured


Gently touch his head to make Hyesung jumped and reflexes looked at the owner 's hand and saw Dongwan smiling face . Hyesung  return the smile and look back toward the beautiful little park under the light of the lamps.


" Why are you still awake ? " Dongwan asked


" I couldn’t sleep , is Minwoo sleeping ? "


" Hm m , " Dongwan nodded , " he's worried about you , " he continued


" I don’t know that I will faint like that , it’s been a long time  , " Hyesung said , this time he looked down


Dongwan pulled Hyesung into embrace and his back , "Come on Hyesung , you know Minwoo  love you as well as me and you .. we also know that we are already like family so you don’t have to feel guilty like this , "


Hyesung  nodded.Dongwan pulled off and looked at Hyesung , " It's past midnight , go to bed and wear your warm cloth so you wouldn’t catch a cold , "


Hyesung nodded again and stood up and walked toward the guest room , where he opened his eyes after passing out in a Changmin place.Dongwan must be come to  pick them up and carried him .


Dongwan looked up into the guest room.Suddenly he remembered Eric’s words
"Can you introduce me to Shin Hyesung ? "


Are you serious Eric ah ? Dongwan thought before  heard his cellphone is ringing , he cursed as he look at the caller ID.

 

-

 

Earlier in the next morning , the NIS team is processing the scene of the shooting . They wonder what the director was doing at 1 AM with a homeless man.Andy has spoken with some of the other men in the alley , they said the dead man arrived the previous night.He was dirty, but smelled like he had just taken a bath.

They’ve recovered his high-end cell phone and see the director a short distance away being treated for minor wounds.

“ His name is Han Cheolryeong , and he has the information I needed , “ Jaejoong tells Yunho

He had information that I could use to capture that man , Jaejoong thought as he clench his fist

“ What information do you need ? is it about Nam Hyunsoo again ? “ Yunho feel an anger rise on his , nad he feel a slight betrayed too since he learn that Han guy and Jaejoong actions just now and he don’t know the exact reason why the director seem to obsessed with the arm dealer , Nam Hyunsoo.

Jaejoong sense that Yunho will asked him about the mafia boss again , so he walks away from Yunho and go to the investigate team to give them  detailed description of the vehicle used by the shooters.

Yunho sigh as he see Jaejoong talk with his team member.Sometimes he just can’t understand what Jaejoong really want , he always doing thing he wanna do without telling the other and most of them must have a high risk , like today he doing something like this without back up and ended up getting hurt.

After the done with investigation in the crime scene they back to headquarters because the team need to reviews Han Cheolryeong background.It turn out that he was a certified public accountant and skilled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter