Five

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hyesung ah ," Minwoo called Hyesung gently as he his bestfriend head.


Hyesung opened his eyes and found Minwoo worried look .  Minwoo help Hyesung to get up from the floor and they are now sitting on the edge of Hyesung bed.


Minwoo Hyesung hair like a mother who tried to calm her child.Hyesung himself was silent, enjoying every caress from Minwoo.


" Hyesung ah .. why are you sleeping on the floor? It was very cold last night  what if you get sick again? " Minwoo asked softly


"I do not know  .. I just feel tired and suddenly it was already morning, " Hyesung replied


Minwoo sighed trying to understand Hyesung who seemed to be experiencing a lot of distress,  "  You didn’t take a bath last night , right  ? " Minwoo asks is being answered with a nod from Hyesung , " Go shower .. then eat, Dongwan make pumpkin soup for you, "


Hyesung nodded and Minwoo ruffled his hair before he left.He lazily grabbed his towel and get out from his room . When he passed the kitchen he saw a bowl of soup and a glass of hot chocolate on the table makan.Unconsciously Hyesung smiling and very grateful because even his life is hard there are people who want to take care and help him.


After he done bathing Hyesung sat alone  in the dining table while enjoying his favorite food, suddenly remembered about Eric . We seem to always meet in the wrong time , Hyesung thought and he also had seen my weak side .. aish .... Somehow Hyesung suddenly felt uneasy around stranger but with Eric he feel different.

 

A few minutes later Minwoo and Dongwan had already been at the table with Hyesung and start enjoying their meal . After they done Hyesung decided to help clean up the table and wash the dishes .


" Minwoo ya  today I'm going back to my apartment , " Hyesung said while rinsing dishes that had he washed


"  No , " Minwoo replied without looking at Hyesung


Hyesung pouted his lips , " If I continue to live here  I will be caused more trouble .. , " Said Hyesung


This time Minwoo put a plate that has been rinsed by Hyesung to the rack with a little rough and directly turned to Hyesung who was still rubbing the pan that was used by Minwoo , " Hyesung ah .. you're like my own brother so stop acting as if you're a burden  , "


" But Minwoo ..  "


"You can go home Hyesung but only to pick up clothes and stuff that you need  ,  Dongwan will drove you there , "


" Minwoo ya  .. "


"Hyesung .. " This time Minwoo hold Hyesung both shoulders , " What if that man came to your place and no one  help you ? "


" I can defend myself  , don’t worry , "


" But Hyesung ah ..I don’t want you back to your apartment ,   jebal just live here with me and Dongwan  "


Hyesung was silent , he thought about Minwoo who told him to stay  here for awhile, but Hyesung realized he couldn’t continue to hide from this besides Jihoon is his father loyal man who wouldn’t neglect his duties . Then loud banging noises and followed by Dongwan loud scream can be heard from the courtyard .


" Yah  ! Eric Moon what are you doing ?! " shouted Dongwan


Hyesung and Minwoo run outside to look what happen there and found that the pots that lined the front yard was scattered after getting hit by a Ford Mustang 2010 and a man was bending to Dongwan who was still ranting .


" Yah Eric a why are you come here in the morning and make such a mess ? " cried Dongwan


" I 'm sorry Dongwan ah .. I pay for it , " said the man


Minwoo moved closer to Dongwan and  holding his arm and he did’nt think that the man who apologizing to Dongwan  is the same man who helped Hyesung , " Eric ssi , " Minwoo calls


Eric immediately stood upright and found Minwoo smiling at him , " Ah Minwoo ssi  .. Sorry I crashed your plants "

 

Minwoo keep smiling even he was a little upset because his plants are damaged but an idea flashed in his head , " Eric ssi .. I'm not angry because you destroy my plants , but you still have to be responsible ,”

 

" Minwoo ah .. you should just scold him , "said Dongwan , Minwoo smiled again and whispered something in his ear that instantly makes he beamed.

 

-

 

Yunho uses a hammer to knock holes in a wall. A pipe is leaking in director Kim Jaejoong’s bedroom and Yunho manages to seal it off.

“ You work like a real plumber , “ Jaejoong said as he cross his arm and watch Yunho work

“ You need to call a real plumber and replace the old iron pipes with copper , “ Yunho says as he done with his work

“ I call the plumber but you appeared in front of my door instead , “ He take a step forward hug Yunho neck

Yunho release himself and begin to repairing the damaged wall , “ You live in such a great condo , but you should make a check on your house the wallpaper need to be replace too , “

Jaejoong took the hammer from Yunho hand and lead the taller man to his bed. He caressed Yunho face and when he tried to kiss him , Yunho cover his mouth , “ I won’t let you kiss me again , “

Jaejoong laugh beautifully and look at Yunho with his doe like eyes , “ You’re so funny , “ he flip his long bang and get up from his bed. He grabbed his wine bottle and poured into two wine glass

He give it one for Yunho and one for himself , “ Then , what do you want ? You came into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter