Fifteen

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous :

Eric feels a shiver down his spine when he found the scattered papers on his room’s floor . It was the secret document from the Director. Eric slid to the ground , “ I’m screwed up , this time !! “ He covers his face with his trembling hand .

Suddenly his phone is ringing , he fishes his phone from his jacket . It was a phone from an unknown number . He fell hesitated for a second before he decides to answer the phone.

“ Is this Eric ssi ? Or you preferred to be called Agent Moon ? “


 

 


Dongwan arriving at NIS HQ where he bumps into Andy. "What are you doing here?" they say in unison.

“ I asked first , “ Dongwan put on his arrogant face toward Andy who sigh before he replied his senior , “ I was defragging my computer."

Dongwan spots that the detritus on Andy’s and Yunho’s desks indicates that they were there all night. He is outraged at being left out of work: "Are we a team, Andy ? " He admits he is worried about Hyesung and Eric who answer their phones and he feels bad for Minwoo too because he left his lover alone in this stormy night.

“ Fine , hyung .. This is a secret between us okay ? “ Andy finally give up and Dongwan smile , “ Yunho ssi orders me to hacked the director’s computer because .. “

“ I told you not tell anyone , Agent Lee , “

They both turn their head and found Yunho emerged from the elevator bring two cups of coffee with him.

-


NIS’ director , Kim Jaejoong sneaks past Junjin, who is asleep on the lab floor, with the  database flashing up a fingerprint match, showing that Jaejoong no. 1 target is left fingerprints on a whisky bottle in their latest victim’s study. Jaejoong silently deletes the search result. The computer's noise wakes Junjin , who is disoriented at the abrupt awakening. While Junjin gabbles, the Director receives a phone message from Eric indicating that his cover is blown and he is in trouble. The Director tells Junjin that the database did not find a print match and then heads upstairs to Yunho’s team.  


Just as Yunho is informing Dongwan that the CIA is after the Director, the Director arrives and finally explains that Eric is in trouble and that he has been dating the Frog's daughter.

Everyone expect Yunho look so surprise. Andy and Dongwan exchange glances . Dongwan want an answer from the younger teammates but Andy just shook his head.Is Jaejoong ssi know about Hyesung ? But what is he meaning by said that Eric is in danger ? is Hyesungi in danger too ? since they live together ? Dongwan clench his fist as he lost in his own thought .

Yunho, the keeper of secrets, is unimpressed at having been kept in the dark. He put on his poker face and asked Andy to tracked Eric location now . Andy nodded his head and run toward his desk , after he type some code on the computer keyboard they know that Eric’s car is on the move.

“ Give me  visual contact and use MTAC (Multiple Threat Alert Center where one can watch one's enemies via satellite or security cameras).” Jaejoong said with a flat tone but Yunho know that Jaejoong’s voice is wavering slightly. He take a glances toward his lover and found his face is paler than usual.

In MTAC, the team is tracking Eric's car. They identify his car and watch police traffic cameras to track him. Thus they are watching when the car explodes. The team is dismayed as they believe th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter