Chapter 7

It all started with the phone :)

Taemin- 

i shook her a little trying to see id she was awake but not to rough to wake her up. 'I hope she's asleep' I thought. "Alicea i feel that we have a special connection, ever since that first day, i wish that I could have the courage to say this to you while your awake but i cant bring myself to it knowing im going to leave," 'uhh why did love have to be so complicated?' "i wish i could be with you all the time but i can't that would be selfish" I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close so that here was absolutly no space between us. " I love you Alicea"  'please wait for me' 

Alicea~

As I listened to Taemin My heart started beating faster like it did when he got here. But when he said that he loved me i just couldnt help but to smile. I mean i liked him ever since i found him but now that i had gotten to know him i think i've fallen for him too. Only if he where to know that i heard it all and i felt the same way.. but earlier he asked if i was awake, would he get mad? I looked up to see him sleeping. Hehe. he looked so cute when he sleeps. "Taemin i love you too" i said as i inched closer and kissed him. I felt like the happiest girl in the world nothing could ruin he moment. That night i slept well in Tae's arms.

~MORNING~

I woke up to the smell of french toast. 'Mom' i thought knowing that she was the amazing cook behind the smell. As I got up and dressed I woundered where Taemin had gone to.

Taemin-

(flashback)

My phone went off. "Hello" i said trying to wake up. " Lee Taemin where do you think you are? Where going to leave you behind if you dont hurry up!" Key Umma yelled. "What?!?!" I half yelled remembering where i was, I looked at the clock it was almost six. "Sorry umma im on my way" i whispered and hung up the phone. I looked at the sleeping girl beside me and sighed. "I'm sorry Alicea I promise the next time we meet i will tell you" I gave her a quick kiss on the cheak and left.

(end of flashback)

"Did you tell her Taemin?" Key asked as he sat in the seat next to mine. "yeah but she was asleep" i said while looking out the window. "what you were supposed to tell her when you got there" he started shaking me. "whoa key let him be he was probaly to Chicken to tell her" Onew said laughing as he passed by. "Aish only if i had more time i could of took her on a date and told her then" i was starting to get mad at my cowardness. "Taemin" Key called my name so i looked over at him. "You went on more dates with her then Onew went with Rika, sweetie you had time." "Great hyung thaks for making me feel worse" i turned to look back out the window. We where flying high in the air, so all i saw was white and maybe blue every now and then.

Rika~

I felt bad that they had to leave but i knew it would sooner or later. "Goodmorning" I told Alicea as she came down the stairs. She smiled and said "Mornin'" I watched her as she sat next to me at the table. Her mom brought over the french toast and syrup. " thanks" we said in unison. The whole time we sat there and ate she had a huge smile on her face. When we were finished her mom left and we were alone.

Alicea~

The second that my mom closed the door she said "okay spill it" i was confused and she saw that. " I saw taemin this morning coming out of YOUR room, so what happened" she wiggled her eyebrows. "haha well last night taemin told me that he loved me" i could feel my face getting warm so i put my head down. "WHAT?!?!" she yelled while jumping out of her seat. She draged me to the living room for some unknow reason."So did you at least tell him you feel the same way?" she asked with a smile on her face. " Uhh no there was a small problem" "what?" " he thought i was asleep." i couldnt meet her eyes i felt bad i should of said something to him last night. There was a long silence. I went up to my room so i could clean it. While i cleaned it i kept replaying what he had sung to me. I heard a knock at my door. My heart started beating faster 'what if it was him' "come in" i said. "hey" the voice said. It was Dongho great it wasnt him. " Aww why the long face? Dont want to see me?" He asked. "Haha no it's just that i was expecting someone else" i said sitting at my desk. "Taemin" i could tell that he was angry but i didnt know why."yeah" I started smiling again. "Alicea he didnt tell you did he?" " Tell me what?" I woundered if he knew. Instead of answering he came over and hugged me. " Dongho what didnt he tell me?" I was starting to get mad. he whispered in my ear, "Alicea Taemin left for Korea this moring and he wont come back" "What no your liying theres no way taemin would do that." I stared crying, now im glad he was holding me. The whole world seemed like it could end at that very moment.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how did you like the chapter??

Hope you liked it :)  but i swear when i wrote it it seemed alot longer...

Anyways Comment & Subscribe ! <3

 

~Taemin-lover