chapter 3

It all started with the phone :)

Alicea's POV~

i was pinned down on my bed by a know force. He stared at me with his dark brown eyes i looked down at his lips they formed a small evil grin. "And why have you been avoiding me??" he asked. I could hear that he was kind of hurt but he didnt show it. I stayed quiet trying to find a way out of his hold and i did. I gave him a small push and he fell off. i  got up and ran out and down stairs 'were can i hide?' i thought to myself.  the cabnet! i ran to it and climbed in with out making a sound .  I heard him come into the kitchen "Alicea come out come out where ever you are" he sang. I stayed in the cramped space for what seemed like forever. " Fine i give up " i heard what sounded like grumbling "i'm hungry ill come back after i eat be right back" i heard the door open and close after five miutes i decided to get out and get me some juice from the pantry. i opened it as i walked to the living room. i stoped some thing... some one  was behind me i could feel it . i turned around and he was standing there staring at me again. "you think ill let you go that easy?" he swung his arms around me. " Got you"

His POV~

"Damn it" she said quietly but loud enough so i can hear. i loved playing our little game it was fun. fine miutes pass. i let go " i win"  she sighed and went to the living room. i followed her  when she sat on the couch i followed and sat next to her. my phone rang it was my mom. I got up and walked into the kitchen.

~ conversation start~

mom- Honey where are you??

me- i went to a friends house do you need me to get you anything??

mom- no i was just woundering make sure you were okay

me- im am well mom i have to go bye

mom-bye

~conversation end~

I  grabed a water from the fridge and walked back to the living room. Alicea wasnt in there. where did she go now?? i woundered to myself. I went up to her room and she was in there walking back and forth in front of her bed. " whats wrong?" i asked reaching for her. " Rika was supposed to be back by now i need to go get my phone from.." she cut off and started jumping around saying " i finally get to meet him....wait what if its their manger.....aww i hope its really him.."but that time she had finally settled on her bed and had her head down while playing with her hair. She looked so cute wait you cant think that shes only a friend thats it nothing more. but i know i want to be more, but she doesnt see me that way. SHINee this SHINee that and if not THEM its Taemin uhh some times its just annoying.

Alicea's POV~

I looked up and he was just staring at me and he looked mad. " hello" i waved me hands infront of his face. He didnt budge."DONGHO" i yelled in his face. He blinked a couple of times Rika knows it takes about thirty minutes to get there so that means if shes not back in three i'm leaving with out her. But i dont have a car.." do you need anyting?" he asked. Yes i could get him to  take me to the mall. "do you want to go to the movies with me??" he stood up and almost hit me "Ya sure what movie?".. "Thor" His smile got bigger. "ya sure" the three miutes passed and i left with out her. On our way over there we sang to our favorite songs.  "yay" i said as we drove into the parking lot. We stil have 12 minutes to spare. "Hey dongho can i borrow your phone??"  he dug thru his pocket and said, "ya sure but where's yours?"i took the phone from him " SHINee has it"  i looked up at him and his smile went away. "whats wrong?" i asked him. " Nothing i uhh just thought i forgot some thing"  i got out of the car and walked to the entrence.

To:Alicea

hey are yall still coming?

then i scrolled down to Rika..

To:Rika

Hey where are you??

she texted back right away.

From:Rika

Ya sorry i went to go get my laptop fixed im already at the mall just in the apple store  im on my way.

To:Rika

okkay see you in alittle

From: Alicea

ya sorry were running a little late

To: Alicea

its okkay just text us when you get here

From: Alicea

okkay

"okay so what do you want to do, they wont be here till a little later you want to go and get something to drink?" i asked Dongho. "ya sure lets go" we walked into the mall and made our way to the food court. "hmm wat to get ?" dongho said to himself. "ohh lets go get some slurpys" i sudgested  he nodded his head and we were on our way. "DING"

From: Alicea

were here

To: Alicea

okkay we'll be there in a min

"come we have to go" i said as i pulled dongho as he grabed the drinks. I felt a smile creep apone my face as we rushed thru the mall to the entrence on the way there we bumped into Rika. "hey where have you been?" she asked. " well im going to meet them." she moved her hair out of her eyes and said, "i already did, you dont have to" i felt my smile fade away. "what seriously?" i felt tears fall from my eyes. I felt a pair of arms form around me, probaly Dongho.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey  is this is supposed to be that long chapter i told ya'll about .

welll hope you like it!! :)

~Taemin-lover