Chapter 9

It all started with the phone :)

Taemin-

Ever since i left her my heart hurts. i want to see her so bad i want to call her. Onew hyung told me that Rika said that Alicea shut herself in her room ever since i left. which makes me feel even worse but why is she taking it so hard i mean to her we were just friends right? or did she hear me that one night and feels the same? no she was asleep. i think of her day and night when i was with her one day she left her phone and our hotel room and i went through it again but this time i sent myself some pictures of her then deleted the messages. i don't even think she knows i have my number in her phone. i wonder if it still works. But i cant right now Key-umma told me to go to sleep a hour ago and he will be pissed if he found out i was still awake ill just have to wait till tomorrow.

Alicea~

The next morning i woke up to an empty bed."Taii?" i called out. no answer. i got up and walked down stairs to see my mom standing at the door. (A/N i know that one of my other chapters had her in it but ill fix that in a minute so that its Rika not her) "MOM!" i yelled and ran to her. Even though she hasn't been gone for long i still missed her like crazy. She laughed as she held me in her arms. After i helped her unpack everything we went to the kitchen to start on lunch. "Where's Rika and Taii?" i asked. "Rika said that she wanted to talk to Dongho to Taii took her." "ohh" ever since last night I've been feeling allot better but my chest still hurts a little."ohh another thing" i looked up at her "Rika said for you to get dressed cause when she gets back y'all are going out." When i finished lunched i head up stairs to get changed. I slid on my dark jean Capri and my purple SHINee (maypole) pullover with and walked down stairs with my black vans in hand ready to go.

_________________________________________________________________________

HEY!! Sorry for this chappie being so very short but i just feel like putting everything in the next chapter.Also the next couple of chapters are going to be majorly horrible but after them i promise the story will get better!!

Comment & Subscribe!   

Taemin-lover <3