chapter 5

It all started with the phone :)

Alicea's POV~

I released myself from Dongho's grip and ran, not caring what destruction i caused. I looked up to make sure i didn't run into a pole but i was already to the doors. I felt the tears fall down my face as i paused thru the doors. Why would Rika do that? She knew how much I wanted to meet them. Why? As i thought that i ran into something ..or someone.

Taemin's POV-

I wonder how long it will take her. I thought to myself while standing not that far from the entrance. I heard the doors open so i turned around to find a girl running. I don't think she saw me cause next she ran right into me and we both fell. "Oww that hurt!"i yelled my  reflexes where a little late.I got up and dusted my pants off. I heard a faint sob coming from the girl. I pulled my hood to make sure it covered my face then i walked to where she was and asked, "Are you okay?" I held out my hand. She looked up with one of her hands covering her face and placed the other in mine. I helped her up she rubbed her eyes and cleared , "Im fine." She said that but her puffy eyes said another. "Are you sure?" I asked it hurt seeing a girl cry. She shook her head no."Why are you so sad?" I asked. she almost instantly answered, "Because my cousin hurt me?" she started crying again. I felt bad for what i was going to ask next but I needed to know. "By any chance did you bump into any one on your way out... particularly  a a girl?" Now i feel really bad I shouldn't of asked. "No" she said. Well im giving up on Alicea. "What?" The girl infront of me asked. "Did i just say that out loud?" I asked but more to myself." What?" She repeated this time her voiced seemed clearer I looked at her face and her eyes also looked less puffy." I said i guess ill give up looking for Alicea" She started backing up. " Why are looking for me and how do you know my name?" She asked. Excitement grew within me."Are you serious? Your Alicea?" I asked practically jumping in my spot. "Yes and im going to ask this again.. How do you know my name?" She sounded irritated. I pulled off my hood " Cause im Taemin" Her eyes widened and she started jumping like i did earlier. "OMG  Lee Taemin knows my name" she squealed. It was soo cute I just smiled. "Wait why were you crying earlier?" I asked confused. She started looking at the celing and playing with her fingers"Well Rika said that she already met up with y'all so i got really sad" then she looked back to me. "So did you want to see anyone in particular?"  I asked already knowing the answer.Her cheeks turned a bright shade of pink.

Alicea's POV~

"Well yeah" i said still staring at him."Who?" He asked. I could see the smile. "You" I could already feel my face getting hot. "hehe i knew that" he said sounding like a child. "I have one question." i nodded my head for him to go on." Are you my dongsaeng or noona?" I thought about his age then mine. "Dongsaeng" I said. He started smiling. He's soo cute.

Rika's POV~

I stood next to Onew feeling guilty as ever. "She didn't even let me finish" I grumbled frowning.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took so long posting the chapter. I hoped you liked it. :)

<3 Comment and Subscribe <3

~Taemin-Lover