chapter 11

It all started with the phone :)

So the other day I was talking to Jaden and she was like you should put a chapter in the boys POV and I asked her to do this chappie so err here!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Key’s POV-
“That was so tiring!” I complained to Onew as we walked to the back of the stage. “What do you expect those girl’s can go on forever just on pure adrenalin~” Onew whined agreeing with Key as they walked to the Member’s lounge room. “Haha, true. Taeminnie aren’t you tired?” I asked and turned around to see Taemin quietly walking behind us. “Oh yeah! Very, I think I’m going to take a nap while the other Hyung’s go on stage!” he said a hurried past us and into the lounge room. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. “He still seem’s heartbroken.” I said with a shake of my head. “Yah, poor boy.” Onew agreed. “Heh, Funny hearing that coming from you.” I said turning to face him. “What’s that supposed to mean?” he asked looking over at me. “I mean you both left someone you loved. I mean don’t you even miss Rika?” I asked raising a brow placing my hand’s on my hips. “Well yeah…” he said trailing off for awhile. “but she’ll wait for me….” he said trailing off again. “Yah Pabo! Don’t explain this to me! You’re dongsaeng need’s advice, go and give him some while me and Jonghyun go watch our Hyung’s on the bigger screen. Plus we need to hurry were getting in the way here standing in the middle while everyone running around now go!” I said pushing him into the lounge and walking away.
-Taemin’s pov-
I laid on the couch my face buried into the cushion feeling miserable still. Sure it’s been about two week’s but still it hurt. I wanted to call her earlier today but couldn’t bring myself to do it. “Pabo, Pabo Taemin!” I scolded myself banging my head gently into the couch. “Don’t do that! You’re going to hurt yourself and Key would scold me for letting you!” Onew hung’s voice came. I looked and saw Onew Hyung shaking his head. “Hyung you don’t understand though!” I said sitting up for he could have a seat. “I do Minnie.” he said softly and handed me his phone. “What am I supposed to do with this?” I asked looking down and at the phone. A picture of a girl with long brown hair filled it. Sitting on a swing making a victory sign smiling brightly. “She was so happy that day when I agreed to go and play with her.” he said gently leaning back into the couch. “Huh?” I asked and skipped to the next picture. To see the same girl wearing a dress with frills making a heart with her finger’s to the camera she was grinning practically ear to ear. “That picture with her making a heart she had admitted to loving me and told me she accepted the fact that I couldn’t date someone yet, she told me ‘It’s alright oppa~ let’s stay friend’s for now!’ god she was so adorable.” he said with a silent sigh. “Hyung..this is Rika?” I asked softly looking up to see him nod his mind long gone somewhere else. I skipped more picture’s to see the same girl. Until one made me freeze and just stare at it. It was Onew-Hyung and Rika. Rika had her arm’s around Onew’s neck kissing his cheek. Hyung was smiling softly with a bright blush on his face. 
That’s when I realized it. I wasn’t the only one hurting here. Hyung was hurting too but he didn’t show it. “Hyung do you miss her?” I asked looking up at him. He turned his attention back to me. “Yeah… as much as you miss you’re girl.” he said and took the phone away from me and admired the picture I had just looked at. He chuckled. “She tricked me into that one, she insisted on taking the picture and when I need she suddenly changed her stance and kissed my cheek it stunned me and I took the picture like that.” he said chuckling. “Hyung, do you think we’ll see them again?” I asked. 
“Aww Minnie I hope s-” at the moment Minho-Hyung busted into the room. “Were going to America in 4 weeks!”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLA~~

Hope you like the chapter!! Poor Minnie and Onew missing their girls like that. It be a shame if anything happened..*hint*....*hint*...anyway they're going back to America I wonder what will happen next! I have to say this chapter is the making of Sweet-Times-Midnight !! If you dont get anything please tell me and ill clear it up.

...it feels like im forgetting something but I cant remember....

Comment&Subscribe!!

~Taemin-lover <3

So sorry I didn't help with the last chapter >.< I meant to look at it but I went out of town for the weekend and didn't get a chance before I left. SO SORRY~!!!

Haha its okay you can help with the future ones! :)