009.

I bet their minds would change

After these events we all somehow slipped away. I think Onew suffered the most of us even it  was hidden better too. When Key decided not to even say hi to us at school Onew took it heavily and stopped coming to school again. I tried to get him back because at this time Taemin and Minho were just fighting and had their relationship problems. It was impossible to get help from them. Taemin  had ed with some random guy from our school but I wasn't even interested who that guy was. Instead I focused on getting Key away from his new friendgroup. Drinking was becoming his new life and I didn't know that guy anymore. 

I started getting panic attacks more often at these times. I didn't want  them  to be worried so I didn't tell anything.  And so the time run past us, Key used that time smoking, maybe using drugs and getting drunk while Minho and Taemin had an on/off relationship and no one even cared anymore because they broke up all the time and were together after a week or two. Onew was hiding at his home and for once I felt like I had the best cards at this time and this was the worst we could ever be. Haha...how wrong I was.

I heard the news when I woke up on a saturday morning. I got the call that Taemin was found dead. It was  more surprising than seeing Key sober. I mean..I didn't see him sober many times and after Taemin's dead...maybe once. I don't know what took Taemins life, Minho didn't want to talk about it and that's why I still don't know the answer. I tried to talk with Key but he nearly beat me so it wasn't a good idea. Maybe someone drove over him, maybe murdered him, I have no idea and Onew knew as much as I did. 

How I end up being more close with Onew than ever? We were so used to handle painful situation like this so it didn't break us completely. Minho and Key were different. The fact we had been friends for so long didn't mean anything anymore. The past was all forgotten. Minho started going out with anyone he could, he had many girfriends around him and he didn't even care when they left him because he had lied to be single. He was starting to get to known as a school's . We tried to help him but he told us to leave him alone because he's fine. Everyone saw he's not but...when a person doen't want to take help they could get, it's nearly impossible to do anything for them without breaking your friendship. 

Onew told me he hated himself for not being enough for his family and said that he has own way to cope with it so I shouldn't be worried too much. One time when I found him crying, curled up on the sofa it hitted me how all of us were just so messed up that we kept drowning each others until every one of us was going to be dead. We still cared about Key and tried to give some sense to his head but he said he doesn't give a single and just wants to be drunk. He was drunk that time when he said that. It was sad to see him like that, even he treated us like that...he was our best friend after all.

I felt more lonely than ever but I needed to do something with my life. Something else than what Minho and Key chose to do. Neither one of them arrived to Taemin's funeral. Maybe it was good since Key would most likely have been drunk or high and Minho would have brought his harem. Onew thought differently and was upset about it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere middle of all this craziness I started to really like Onew again. I mean,  not for long ago I was getting tired of his overprotective personality but I don't mind it anymore. I never REALLY hated him, it was just that I couldn't understand his way of thinking at sometimes. Now I can enjoy spending time with him the same way as when we were young. We tried to stick together even then when Minho walked away for good like Key had done before. We did talk to both of them at sometimes but it was mostly just awkward so we tried to avoid it as much as possible. We found the possible cause of Key's changed behavior when we heard his parents divorced month of two before he started smoking. Maybe he wanted to make his parents mad and guilty. 

We were in deep indeed but it was definetely the right time to grow up.

Key dropped out of school at some point and after that we never actually saw him again. Everything happened so fast that and we were too exhausted to care. Some rumors said Key went abroad but how he would get money for that? An another gossip told he was dead but we didn't believe that at all. I think he just wanted a new life and could be find if you really wanted to. I'm quite sure he's still on the streets, drinking his life away, full of regret and most of all; lonely. 

This all made me to get closer with Onew. We were both scared of being left alone so the best decision was help the other one. I really started to like him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jonghyun," Onew mumbled sleepily.

"Mmm...?" 

"Are you ever gonna tell me...?"

"Mmm..."

"Really, now?" his eyes were full of light for a long time.

"Mmm..." then I felt how pillow flew straight to my face.

"JONGHYUN!" he yelled trying to sound angry.

"WHAT YOU'RE YELLING, GO TO SLEEP PLEAASEEE!" We had losers sleepover party and I was so tired after eating unhealthy food the whole day.

"You promised, you don't remember?" his laughing made me think the times we had before this ing ridiculous mess. 

"I can't remember that" I turned around, eyes nearly closed.

"Jonghyun, you know what..i think you're a pathological liar," Onew said bluntly.

"Mmm..."

"Don't try to joke with me and answer!" Onew yawned for the end of his sentence.

"I'm not joking, what should I say for that?" The dreamland was seriously calling.

"Maybe "yes Onew you're so smart and I love you for that" would be good?" Onew laughed sleepily, eyes closed.

"Okay, that sounds fair enough," I nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha they all have caring parents who won't notice anythin etc. you see? Haha I think I haven't mentioned Jonghyun's parents at all..haha lol. At first I thought he won't have parents and lives in the orphanage but I think I will write a different story about that topic! Aww.. poor boy..maybe I should give some mercy for him (for all of them). Okay Key disappeared (atleast for now ;D) and Taemin died simply cuz well..I needed a reason to get the whole group crazy and cuz I can do that. I was planning to write more 2min in the future too but..haha I guess I destroyed my own plan! :D

I need to make plans for Key and his future and get something wise to write because this story is starting to be so huge mess and after that I can't solve it anymore.

Thank you for reading and try to bare with my nonsense!

Grammar mistakes are gonna be checked later..(as always)

-blankpaper